20 July 2010

Breyer's Smooth and Dreamy Review & Giveaway

This has to be the YUMMIEST Blog Tour I've participated in with Mom Central! 



Breyers New Smooth and Dreamy Ice Cream!




Breyers is introducing their new Smooth and Dreamy Ice Cream Bars and Sandwiches and I was lucky enough to be a reviewer for it!  I know this job stinks huh! Ugh tasting ice cream, blah! AS IF! Especially when it comes to Breyers, Im all in!

At about 120-160 calories each and 4-6g of fat these treats contain no artificial flavors or colors.  I'm not a big snack packing mama, with four already very hyped up kids, who needs the extra sugar!  But we love to treat ourselves.  And one of the ways is ice cream! Its good to splurge every now and then.

When I received the coupons the kids were totally excited.  Its summer and they needed a good sweet *cold* treat.  So off to the store we went.  We chose the Vanilla Fudge Brownie Sandwiches.  The ice cream was very creamy, airy, light and yum-o!  Breyer's ice cream always prides themselves on natural  flavor packed ice cream treats, and these new additions to their family are no different!  The brownie was thick and didn't crumble like some other brands of ice cream sandwiches.  It held the treat together nicely.

My only complaint of this product is their were only 6 in the box!  And I had to share...  6 in my family 6 bars...  You do the math.  Mama got no seconds!  And no one would share☺

But I'm going to share with all you!!  I was given 5 extra coupons for you all to try this delish ice cream! 


Rules Of The Giveaway:

5WINNERS!!!!
MANDATORY ENTRY: Subscribe via Email *Remember to verify because I will check*

Extra Entries:
  • Follow this blog ~public~ (+1) 
  • Visit Breyer's and tell me your favorite summer treat/splurge (+1)
  • Follow Me on Twitter and Breyers(+1)
  • Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs (Button under my signature)(+4) 
  • Like Breyer's on Facebook and tell them I sent you!(+2)
  • Like Me On Facebook (+2)
  • Tweet (+1)
  • Facebook Status (+1)
Copy and Paste "RT @TheChickenista Win @Breyers Smooth and Dreamy Ice Cream http://tinyurl.com/FreeBreyers #giveaway #contest"

 YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave you twitter link if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".

Thanks and Good Luck All!
***************Giveaway Ends 8/8/10***************




"I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Breyers and received products necessary to facilitate my review. In addition, I received a gift certificate to thank me for taking the time to participate."

70 comments:

  1. subscribed to this blog via email

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. following this blog GFC Follower Ms.Smith

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. favorite summer treat is chocolate ice cream topped with walnuts

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you on Twitter and Breyers @atlmuzikfanzinc

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2-Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3-Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. 4-Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liked Breyer's on Facebook and told them you sent sent! under Sable S

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liked Breyer's on Facebook and told them you sent sent! under Sable S

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Liked you On Facebook under Sable S

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. 2-Liked you On Facebook under Sable S

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. tweeted about this givaway

    http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/19063732038

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. shared this giveaway on facebook

    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=74201768&v=wall&story_fbid=114458828602809

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. gfc follower

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Vanilla Caramel Chip Bars are my fav treat!

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  17. voted for you 1

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  18. voted for you 2

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  19. voted for you 3

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  20. voted for you 4

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  21. My favorite Breyers treat is a BIG!!! bowl of Black Raspberry Chocolate. What a GREAT!!! combination.
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Follow both on twitter, as Gerisandoval
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs - #1
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs - #2
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs - #3
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs - #4
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  27. LIKE Breyers on FB and told them you sent me - #1
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  28. LIKE Breyers on FB and told them you sent me - #2
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Tweeted;
    http://twitter.com/Gerisandoval/status/19681674583
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  30. LIKE TheChickenista Reviews on FB - #1
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  31. LIKE TheChickenista Reviews on FB - #2
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Shared on FB
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Daily tweet;
    http://twitter.com/Gerisandoval/status/19793412657
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I subscribed and confirmed!




    gregoryjohn99(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like the Berry Swirls fruit bars





    gregoryjohn99(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  36. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I like TheChickenista Reviews on Facebook - Greg Johnson





    gregoryjohn99(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I follow both the Chickenista and Breyers on Twitter - KISSaholic4life




    gregoryjohn99(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I like TheChickenista Reviews on Facebook - Greg Johnson


    #2


    gregoryjohn99(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I tweeted -


    http://twitter.com/KISSaholic4life/status/20333984283



    gregoryjohn99(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I tweeted -

    http://twitter.com/KISSaholic4life/status/20405056915

    gregoryjohn99(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  42. following you and breyers on twitter 9ziggy

    ReplyDelete
  43. would like the Pomegranate Blends juice bars

    ReplyDelete
  44. I follow you on GFC

    Diane
    adhoffmaster@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I follow you on twitter (@turningclockbac)

    ReplyDelete
  46. I tweeter your giveaway

    @turningclockback

    ReplyDelete
  47. I liked bryers on fb and posted on their wall where I found them (FB ID Diane Emery Hoffmaster) #1

    ReplyDelete
  48. I liked bryers on fb and posted on their wall where I found them (FB ID Diane Emery Hoffmaster) #2

    ReplyDelete
  49. I like you on fb #1 (diane emery hoffmaster)

    ReplyDelete
  50. I like you on fb #2 (diane emery hoffmaster)

    ReplyDelete
  51. I'm an email suscriber
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Follow this blog with GFC
    adalia
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. my favorite summer treat is Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry ice cream

    ReplyDelete
  54. Follow you and Breyers on Twitter
    @adalia080
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com 1

    ReplyDelete
  56. Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com 2

    ReplyDelete
  57. Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com 3

    ReplyDelete
  58. Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com 4

    ReplyDelete
  59. Like Breyer's on Facebook and commented
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Like Breyer's on Facebook and commented
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com 2

    ReplyDelete
  61. Like you On Facebook
    adalia montalvo
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com 1

    ReplyDelete
  62. Like you On Facebook
    adalia montalvo
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com 2

    ReplyDelete
  63. tweeted
    https://twitter.com/adalia080/status20665150773
    @adalia080
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. FB status
    http://www.facebook.com/didenita
    adalia montalvo
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete