**********CLOSED & THANK YOU ALL YOU ROCK!!!**********
Enter To Win:
Visit the blogs participating! Each blog has a minimum of a $100 minimum prize !!! Over $20,000.00 worth of prizes up for grabs! Only for the next 48 hours..
Enter To Win:
(1) $100.00 Gift Card to WalMart!
Simply and easy entries:
WORLDWIDE!
MUST do at least one:
- Follow via Google Follow
- Email Subscribe (leave email address)
- "Like" me on Facebook
- Friend me on Facebook
- Follow on Twitter
- "Send a friend" to enter & follow (their choice of way to follow) (+1/each friend)- They MUST leave you who suggested them! Their follow MUST be validated.
- Enter any of my other giveaways (+1 each giveaway) - Leave the giveaway name
If you choose to do more than one, that counts as one extra entry. Do all actions and you get 7 entries!!
**If you DO NOT COMPLETE the action YOU DO NOT count!
THIS GIVEAWAY RUNS ONLY Sept. 15th 12 am est. - Sept. 16th 11:59 pm est.!!!
**********CLOSED & THANK YOU ALL YOU ROCK!!!**********
**********CLOSED & THANK YOU ALL YOU ROCK!!!**********
Other Blogmania Participants:


Following via GFC
ReplyDeletesmashbravo@gmail.com
Subscribed via email
ReplyDeletesmashbravo@gmail.com
Liked you on FB
ReplyDeleteMarieSamBravo
smashbravo@gmail.com
Already a friend on FB
ReplyDeletesmashbravo@gmail.com
Following on Twitter
ReplyDeletesmashbravoteam
smashbravo@gmail.com
Did more than one entry
ReplyDeletesmashbravo@gmail.com
GFC follower
ReplyDeletecaliblue7 at gmail dot com
Email subscriber
ReplyDeletecaliblue7 at gmail dot com
Following via GFC
ReplyDeleteEmail addy is in my profile
thanks!
We are GFC!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a confirmed email subscriber!
ReplyDeleteI'm a FB Liker!
ReplyDeleteLiked you on FB
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Twitter!
ReplyDelete@Jeweled_One
I just sent you a friend request on FB
ReplyDeletefollow on twitter
ReplyDeletechocolate and croissants at yahoo. com
I already follow you on Twitter as Airteme
ReplyDeleteFollowing you via gfc.
ReplyDeletemegankayden@yahoo.com
Subscriber via email.
ReplyDeletemegankayden@yahoo.com
I like you on fb.
ReplyDeletemegankayden@yahoo.com
I friended you on fb.
ReplyDeletemegankayden@yahoo.com
Following via GFC
ReplyDeletejuliannasteffens@gmail.com
I am following you on twitter.
ReplyDeletemegankayden@yahoo.com
liked on facebook
ReplyDeletejuliannasteffens@gmail.com
friend at facebook
ReplyDeletejuliannasteffens@gmail.com
juliannasteffens@gmail.com
ReplyDeletefollow on twitter
Amber
ReplyDeleteFollowing you via GFC!!
ambercscott87@yahoo.com
www.notionsofmanysorts.blogspot.com
Dee @ Good Choice Reading
ReplyDeleteGoodChoiceReadin@aol.com
GFC Follower
Follow you on Twitter @GCReading
ReplyDeleteGoodChoiceReadin@aol.com
Facebook Liked you Damaris Cardinali
ReplyDeleteGoodChoiceReadin@aol.com
Email subscribed : GoodChoiceReadin@aol.com
ReplyDeleteFollow via Google Follow
ReplyDeleteEmail Subscriber
ReplyDelete@erunuevo
"Like" me on Facebook
ReplyDeleteerin neu
Friend me on Facebook
ReplyDeleteerin neu
I follow with GFC
ReplyDeleteblogandtweet(at)gmail(dot)com
email subscriber blogandtweet(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI follow via GFC
ReplyDeleteinfo at themommydiariesblog dot com
I follow on Twitter - @TheMommyDiaries
ReplyDeleteinfo at themommydiariesblog dot com
I follow you on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteNicole Hatch
Thanks!
Nicole Hatch
Coleeol42784 at aol dot com
Like you on Facebook (Dianne B-T)
ReplyDeleteFollow on Twitter
ReplyDelete@erunuevo
I follow via GFC!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Nicole Hatch
Coleeol42784 at aol dot com
Sent a friend request on Facebook (Dianne B-T)
ReplyDeleteTwitter follower @wowcheckitout
ReplyDeleteFollow via Google Follow
ReplyDeletecjwallace43 at gmail dot com
Email subscriber
ReplyDeletecjwallace43 at gmail dot com
"Liked" on Facebook (Cathy Wallace)
ReplyDeletecjwallace43 at gmail dot com
Friend request sent on Facebook (Cathy Wallace)
ReplyDeletecjwallace43 at gmail dot com
Follow on Twitter @cjwallace43
ReplyDeletecjwallace43 at gmail dot com
I follow through gfc
ReplyDeletemommy2blaze at gmail dot com
i like you on facebook
ReplyDeleteshana foster putnam
i sent a friend request on facebook
ReplyDeleteshana foster putnam
i follow you on twitter
ReplyDeleteGFC follower!
ReplyDeleteemo.hijabi@gmail.com
Follower on Twitter!
ReplyDelete@shahiramolai
emo.hijabi@gmail.com
Liked you on FB
ReplyDelete(Shahira Molai)
emo.hijabi@gmail.com
Friended you on FB
ReplyDelete(Shahira Molai)
emo.hijabi@gmail.com
Following you on twitter @chaoticreviews
ReplyDeleteThanks for the awesome giveaway:)
Melissa S.
chaoticmommyreviews{@}live.com
Liked you on facebook:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the awesome giveaway:)
Melissa S.
chaoticmommyreviews{@}live.com
Friended you on FB:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the awesome giveaway:)
Melissa S.
chaoticmommyreviews{@}live.com
I follow with google friend (shows as JMC)
ReplyDeletej.mcdilda at gmail dot com
I'm a new GFC follower!
ReplyDeletenicolesender@yahoo.com
Followed you via google!
ReplyDeleteThanks
kpelham8 at yahoo dot com
I follow on email.
ReplyDeletejustagirlnamedstormy@yahoo.com
GFC follower Kathy Persons
ReplyDeletesent friend request Kathypersons@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteLIked you on FB
ReplyDeleteKathy Persons
kathypersons@yahoo.com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletekathypersons@yahoo.com
I follow via GFC (name is Damla).
ReplyDeleteannabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com
Email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteannabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com
Followr you on twitter @SGsMama
ReplyDeleteallyson.long@yahoo.com
I follow on gfc
ReplyDeleteethertonphotography@gmail.com
I follow on twitter
ReplyDeleteethertonphotography@gmail.com
Following your blog via Google Friend Connect!
ReplyDeletesuzy_darling@hellokitty.com
I'm subscribed via email!
ReplyDeletesuzy_darling@hellokitty.com
I like you on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteTheChickenistaReviews
My profile:
Suzy B.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001160114220
suzy_darling@hellokitty.com
I friended you on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteveronica.ortegafulton
My profile:
Suzy B.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001160114220
suzy_darling@hellokitty.com
I entered your Orglamix Mineral Makeup giveaway!
ReplyDeletesuzy_darling@hellokitty.com
google follower
ReplyDeletetawndam[at]hotmail.com
Tawnda M. likes you on fb
ReplyDeleteI like you on FB Jenna Marie Wood
ReplyDeletesix_one_nine_girlie (at) yahoo (dot) com
Email subscriber
ReplyDeletesweetpeonies07 at gmail
Follow on FB
ReplyDeletesweetpeonies07 at gmail
Follow on Twitter (@sweetpeonies)
ReplyDeletesweetpeonies07 at gmail
Follow with GFC
ReplyDeletesweetpeonies07 at gmail
im an email subscriber as littleheathen9109 @ Yah00 d0t c0m
ReplyDeletei follow via GFC (shows u as Emmy with no display pic)
ReplyDeleteI like you on FB
ReplyDeleteerobison09@gmail.com
I friend you on FB
ReplyDeleteerobison09@gmail.com
I'm a new blog follower via google. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteElizabeth
etrabelsie@gmail.com
twitter follower!
ReplyDelete@jennjp0518
jenn14_85 at yahoo dot com
Follow you publicly with GFC
ReplyDeleteAdalia
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
I'm an email suscriber
ReplyDeleteadaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
Like you on facebook
ReplyDeleteadalia montalvo
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
following via GFC Barb
ReplyDeletebarbs562 at gmail dot com
Friend on Facebook
ReplyDeletee-mail subscriber
ReplyDeletebarbs562 at gmail dot com
twitter follower @winterbabe98
ReplyDeletebarbs562 at gmail dot com
Following you on Twitter (@MaritimeMom). THanks
ReplyDeleteCasey (at) maritimemom (dot) com
GFC follower
ReplyDeletemrsphilipswithonel@gmail.com
subscribed via email
ReplyDeleteelkmeese at yahoo dot com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletemrsphilipswithonel@gmail.com
Liked you on facebook!
ReplyDeleteandreina.bates@gmail.com
Following via GFC!
ReplyDeleteLauraL444 at yahoo dot com
Follow you on Twitter-LauraL444
ReplyDeleteLauraL444 at yahoo dot com
I like you on facebook
ReplyDeleteeileen at booksrusonline dot com
follow your blog
ReplyDeletethanks for the giveaway
aunteegem@yahoo.com
I am following via GFC
ReplyDeletetigpooh1516{at}yahoo{dot}com
I am subscribed by email
ReplyDeletetigpooh1516{at}yahoo{dot}com
Following you on Twitter: tatteredsoul77
ReplyDeleteDRoddy7703@gmail.com
I am following you on Twitter
ReplyDelete@tigpooh1516
tigpooh1516{at}yahoo{dot}com
Liked you on Facebook. Deanna Roddy
ReplyDeleteDRoddy7703@gmail.com
I "like" you on Facebook
ReplyDeleteFelicia B.
tigpooh1516{at}yahoo{dot}com
I added you as a friend on Facebook
ReplyDeleteFelicia B.
tigpooh1516{at}yahoo{dot}com
Following you via google
ReplyDeleteDRoddy7703@gmail.com
I follow your blog with GFC
ReplyDeletealuisanorte@uol.com.br
I follow your twitter
ReplyDelete@doka_ana
aluisanorte@uol.com.br
i follow on google friend connect
ReplyDeletedwalline at gmail dot com
New follower through GFC
ReplyDeletes.johnson1229 AT Yahoo DOT com
Liked your page on facebook
ReplyDeletes.johnson1229 AT Yahoo DOT com
Following you on twitter @ATiredMommy
ReplyDeleteLiked you on FB!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
Amy S.
artsyrockerchick at aim dot com
Subscribed to your emails!
ReplyDeletemaryw1981 at yahoo dot com
Friended you on FB!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
Amy S.
artsyrockerchick at aim dot com
I follow Chickenista on Twitter (@jkgorcery2) jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
ReplyDeleteI follow on GFC as bukaeyes
ReplyDeletebukaeyes@aol.com
I follow on twitter as bukaeyes
ReplyDeletebukaeyes@aol.com
I'm a new follower through GFC (Jennifer).
ReplyDeletejryder416 at yahoo dot com
Thanks,
Jen Ryder
I am a fan on FB
ReplyDeleteGoogle friend connect (dave and kara)
ReplyDeletekara.kpdesigns at gmail dot com
Liked you on fb (time to be still)
ReplyDeletekara.kpdesigns at gmail dot com
Added you as a friend on fb (time to be still)
ReplyDeletekara.kpdesigns at gmail dot com
I'm a Google Follower.
ReplyDeletecluedn(at)embarqmail(dot) com
Twitter follower @dandk01
ReplyDeletekara.kpdesigns at gmail dot com
I sent you a friend request on FB
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter
ReplyDeletebrandiherbin AT yahoo DOT com
@sassywife
I follow via GCF.
ReplyDeletebrandiherbin AT yahoo DOT com
i follow you via GFC :)
ReplyDeleteMissCasey(at)woh(dot)rr(dot)com
I follow via GFC
ReplyDeletemamatink68 at gmail.com
i like you on FB :)
ReplyDeleteMissCasey(at)woh(dot)rr(dot)com
i friened you on FB :)
ReplyDeleteMissCasey(at)woh(dot)rr(dot)com
i follow you on twitter :)
ReplyDelete@MissLeeThatsME
following via google friend connect.
ReplyDeletecassiesparks@gmail.com
I follow you on GFC
ReplyDeletegmloschiavo at yahoo dot com
I like you on FB! The Crave to $ave
ReplyDeletegmloschiavo at yahoo dot com
I added you as a friend on FB! The Crave to $ave
ReplyDeletegmloschiavo at yahoo dot com
Google friend follower
ReplyDeletewins4kimmy at gmail.com
I follow you on twitter! @thecravetosave
ReplyDeletegmloschiavo at yahoo dot com
I am an email subscriber! gmloschiavo at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteGFC blog follower
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
twitter follwer
ReplyDeletewins4kimmy at gmail.com
Following on twitter @bethwillis01
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Following via GFC
ReplyDeleteNatalia
liahec@yahoo.com
Friend on Facebook- Beth Willis
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
I "LIKE" you on Facebook
ReplyDeleteTracy P
cloud10277@hotmail.com
I friended you on Facebook
ReplyDeleteTracy P
cloud10277@hotmail.com
Follow via Google Follow
ReplyDeleter
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com
Entered your UPrinting Giveaway!
ReplyDeleteflufffreebies@hotmail.com
Email Subscriber
ReplyDeletedisintegratingstarr@hotmail.com
"Like" on Facebook
ReplyDeletedisintegratingstarr@hotmail.com
Follow on Twitter
ReplyDeletedisintegratingstarr@hotmail.com
Wow, such a practical gift card! Thank you for the wonderful giveaway! :)
ReplyDeletexx,
E.J
From the Shadows
e.j.stevens.author[at]gmail[dot]com
following on GFC
I follow you via GFC (vmlay)
ReplyDeletemarielay@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter -- doodlebug40.
ReplyDeletemarielay@gmail.com
I am your newest follower!!
ReplyDeleteonecheaplady@yahoo.com
Following via GFC
ReplyDeleteadmin@paranormalbites.com
Interesting choice for a prize in this giveaway. I don't shop at Walmart a lot, but a gift card would certainly sway me into visiting my local outlet. :) Fingers crossed.
ReplyDeleteI am now a follower on Google Friend Connect.
e-mail: rabidfox[at]ymail.com
I am also a follower on Twitter (@wagthefox).
ReplyDeletee-mail: rabidfox[at]ymail.com
I follow via google friend connect
ReplyDeleteseksi_missy at hotmail dot com
I subscribe via email
ReplyDeleteseksi_missy at hotmail dot com
I follow you on Twitter (@missy_wpg)
ReplyDeleteseksi_missy at hotmail dot com
Sent friend request on facebook (Missy Misfit-Momma)
ReplyDeleteseksi_missy at hotmail dot com
I follow you on GFC.
ReplyDeletewhocg23 at gmail dot com
I follow on GFC (linda r)
ReplyDeletelyromero77 at yahoo dot com
e-mail subscriber
ReplyDeletelyromero77 at yahoo dot com
I like TheChickenista Reviews on Facebook (charming linda)
ReplyDeletelyromero77 at yahoo dot com
I friend you on Facebook (charming linda)
ReplyDeletelyromero77 at yahoo dot com
I follow you on GFC.
ReplyDeletemadelinemiller at gmail dot com
I like you on Facebook.
ReplyDeletemadelinemiller at gmail dot ocm
I follow you thru twitter
ReplyDeleteshaiha_
shaiha(at)comcast(dot)net
I liked you on FB
ReplyDeleteshaiha(at)comcast(dot)net
I subscribe by email.
ReplyDeleteangela.donner @ gmail.com
i'm a google friend
ReplyDeleteheatheranya at hotmail dot com
i follow you on twitter @1589m
ReplyDeleteYay! I could really use that gift card! :)
ReplyDeletebeckwithliz [at] rocketmail [dot] com
i entered the Orglamix Artisan Organic Mineral Make-Up giveaway
ReplyDeleteheatheranya at hotmail dot com
New GFC follower
ReplyDeletereadingatthebeach(@)gmail(.)com
I'm subscribed via email
ReplyDeletereadingatthebeach(@)gmail(.)com
I "Like" you on Facebook: Vicki Newell
ReplyDeletereadingatthebeach(@)gmail(.)com
I follow via GFC (rachel.hawkins)
ReplyDeleterachel.hawkins (at) yahoo (dot) com
Facebook "Friend" request sent
ReplyDeletereadingatthebeach(@)gmail(.)com
I follow on Twitter: ReadAtTheBeach
ReplyDeletereadingatthebeach(@)gmail(.)com
follow gFC-missdeb1
ReplyDeletemissdeb1@earthlink.net
i follow you via gfc
ReplyDeletewriteroxie at gmail dot com
i like u on facebook
ReplyDeletewriteroxie at gmail dot com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletemissdeb1@earthlink.net
i sent you a friend request on facebook as roxanne debord
ReplyDeletewriteroxie at gmail
follow you on twitter-missdeb1
ReplyDeletemissdeb1@earthlink.net