05 January 2011

Executive Gift Shoppe {Review & Giveaway}

Executive Gift Shoppe is a one stop personalized gift shop.  From barware with engravable flasks and coasters to golf gifts like head covers and bags... and so much more!  Great for game rooms, business and groomsmen gift ideas.
I thought I'd show you a couple His & Hers.  Remember... Valentines Day is coming up!  These both would work as excellent gifts! 
I Received:
Light Pink Crystal Business Card Case
Executive Gift Shoppe Review & Giveaway
$40.50
Designed for the pink lover in all of us. This lovely light pink business card case has the air of luxury at a wallet-friendly price. Beautiful and functional, the business card holder features 242 crystals, inlaid into a polished metal case for durability. Easily holds 15 to 20 business cards in dazzling style. Add free engraving to the back of the case for a personalized business gift.

  • Light pink crystal business card case
  • Over 242 sparkling crystals
  • Crystals are inlaid into metal case
  • Free engraving on back
  • Holds 15 to 20 business cards
  • Packaged in a gift box
  • Features the Executive Gift Shoppe Guarantee
  • Dimensions: 3.65" x 2.25" x .3"
Executive Gift Shoppe Review & Giveaway
OK I am just loving this!  Totally my color, so sleek and girly, and professional.  The back is engraved with my initials. If you're going to any conferences this year, this would be the perfect holder.  Whip this out and I'll bet you get lots of reactions.  There are many more crystal case designs and colors. {7 fonts available for engraving.}
Genuine Leather and Stainless Steel Money Clip & Credit Card Holder
$20.66

This genuine leather card holder with a stainless steel money clip is one of our top sellers. It is classically simple, holding just your essentials. The center pocket holds 1 to 3 credit cards/ID cards. The stainless steel money clip holds 8 to 10 folded bills, just enough for a night on the town! We'll personalize this item free of charge and it comes packaged in a handy gift box.`

  • Leather and Stainless Steel Money Clip/Card Holder
  • Made of Top-Grain Leather and 100% Pure Stainless Steel
  • Holds Folded Bills and Credit/ID cards
  • Holds 2 or 3 credit cards
  • Free Engraving
  • Can be engraved with your Name, Initials or even a Date
  • Dimensions: 3 7/8" x 2 5/8"
  • Features the Executive Gift Shoppe Guarantee
Executive Gift Shoppe Review & Giveaway

I loved the engraving.  It shows up so well.  I placed TRF {Hubby} 08-13-00 {wedding date}. It holds a perfect amount of cards.  Hubby uses it when his wallet isn't necessary.  He can carry his driver's license, debit card & credit card.  Can't say how much ca$h can be carried, he carries only a few bucks, he mostly uses cards. LOL.
Very well crafted and sharp!  Very masculine.
Buy It!
Online:
Executive Gift Shoppe


Social Networks:
Facebook
Twitter
Win It!
 ANY $50 Item! {OPEN TO US & CAN}
   ♥Mandatory Entry:
Visit Executive Gift Shoppe and let me know something that you'd love to gift or get! 
   ♥Extra Entries: {Worth 1 each}
  1. Follow Me on Google Friend {public}
  2. Like Executive Gift Shoppe on Facebook
  3. Follow Executive Gift Shoppe on Twitter
  4. Friend me on Facebook
  5. Like Me on Facebook
  6. Follow me on Twitter
  7. Follow me on Networked Blogs
  8. Subscribe via Email {Right Hand Side}
  9. Grab my cute button {Right Hand Side} 
   ♥Tweet/Status:
"RT PLZ Enter to win a $50 Gift from @giftshoppe and @TheChickenista Reviews http://bit.ly/execgif   "
YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave your twitter link* if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link* if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".
*How Do I find the link?
 Right-Click on time {circled} choose "copy link location" and paste it in the comment section with your info.
*Giveaway Ends 01/25/11*
Disclaimer:  I received the listed above free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was not compensated nor was I asked to post a review.  These are 100% my opinions.

215 comments:

  1. I would love to give or get the metro corkscrew!

    chitownchicas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. chitownchica follows you on GFC

    chitownchicas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unus Sed Leona follows Executive Shoppe on FB

    chitownchicas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @chitownchica is following executive shoppe on twitter

    chitownchicas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unus Sed Leona sent you a friend request on FB

    chitownchicas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unus Sed Leona likes your blog on FB

    chitownchicas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @chitownchica follows you on twitter

    chitownchicas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unus Sed Leona follows you on networked blogs.

    chitownchicas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd like to get a Bamboo Keepsake and Stationery Box

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a GFC follower

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love to get the Napa Willow Picnic Basket with Wine & Cheese Service for 2

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Follow Me on Google Friend; do as primrose
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like Executive Gift Shoppe on Facebook
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Follow Executive Gift Shoppe on Twitter
    do as rlee1950

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Friend me on Facebook
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Like Me on Facebook
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Follow me on Twitter
    do as rlee1950
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Follow me on Networked Blogs
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Subscribe via Email
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  20. http://twitter.com/rlee1950/status/22453129198964737

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would like to get Napa Willow Picnic Basket with Wine & Cheese Service for 2. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow you Google friend connect. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like Executive Gift Shoppe on facebook. user name Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am a friend of yours on facebook. user name Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like you on facebook. user name Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I follow you on Twitter. user name strawberry_39. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like you on networked blogs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I subscribe to you via email. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would get a pocketwatch for my dad. karasceviour at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I follow you via GFC. karasceviour at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like executive gift shop on facebook. karasceviour at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like you on facebook(Kara Sceviour). karasceviour at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I subscribe to you via email. karasceviour at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I would love to get the
    Classic SD Red Snowflake Swiss Army Knife
    spec@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  35. Like Executive Gift Shoppe on Facebook
    spec@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  36. # Follow Executive Gift Shoppe on Twitter
    spec@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  37. Friend you on Facebook
    spec@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  38. Follow you on twitter
    spec@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  39. Follow you on Networked Blogs
    spec@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  40. http://twitter.com/#!/3lilacs/status/22701244451651585
    spec@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  41. I would LIKE to get the Personalized NFL Locker Room Print.
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot[com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Follow via GFC [Geraldine Sandoval]
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Like Executive Gift Shoppe on Facebook [Geri Sandoval]
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot[com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Follow Executive Gift Shoppe on Twitter @Gerisandoval
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot[com

    ReplyDelete
  45. FRIEND of Veronica Ortega-Fulton on FB [Geri Sandoval]
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  46. LIKE TheChickenista Reviews on FB [Geri Sandoval]
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Follow TheChickenista on twitter @Gerisandoval
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot[com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Follow Reviews & Giveaways via Networked Blogs [Geri Sandoval]
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot[com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Subscribe Reviews & Giveaways via email
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot[com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/Gerisandoval/status/22709061547986944
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  51. http://twitter.com/rlee1950/status/22722641441857537

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  52. I would love to get the Compact Portable Charcoal BBQ Grill!
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I follow you via GFC (erinnicole14)
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I like ExecutiveGiftShoppe on FB-erin brady
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I am following @giftshoppe on twitter-bradywadie14
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. We are FB friends!-erin brady
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I am following you on FB-erin brady
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I am following you on networked blogs-erin brady
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I am following you on twitter-bradywadie14
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. i subscribe to your blog via email
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. tweeted
    http://twitter.com/#!/bradywadie14/status/22802894856130560
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I would love to get the Personalized Coaster Set with Wood Base - Surfside Theme

    Personalized Coaster Set with Wood Base - Surfside Theme

    ReplyDelete
  63. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  64. I like ExecutiveGiftShoppe on facebook - Belinda M


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I follow giftshoppe on twitter as Prairiebelle




    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I am an email subscriber



    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  67. facebook friend belinda m

    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I follow you on twitter as Prairiebelle




    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I follow on networked blogs - belinda m


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  70. The bamboo twin cup pencil cup desktop organizer would be fantastic!
    ruthaw_1974@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. gfc follower (Ruth)
    ruthaw_1974@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. like executive give shoppe on facebook
    ruthhill74

    ReplyDelete
  73. sent you a facebook friend request
    ruthhill74

    ReplyDelete
  74. like your blog on facebook
    ruthhill74

    ReplyDelete
  75. networked blogs follower
    ruthhill74

    ReplyDelete
  76. http://twitter.com/#!/3lilacs/status/22993547338715136
    spec@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  77. I would love to get the Bella Compact 6 Piece Tool Set!
    ksceviour@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I follow with google friend
    ksceviour

    ReplyDelete
  79. I like you on facebook(Karla Sceviour)

    ReplyDelete
  80. Im a friend of you on facebook(Karla Sceviour)

    ReplyDelete
  81. Im subscribed via email
    ksceviour@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I follow you on tiwtter
    @ksceviour

    ReplyDelete
  83. I follow with networked blgos
    karla Sceviour

    ReplyDelete
  84. I tweeted
    http://twitter.com/ksceviour/status/23071830923288576

    ReplyDelete
  85. I follow executive gift shoppe on twitter
    @ksceviour

    ReplyDelete
  86. I like executive gift shoppe on facebook(Karla Sceviour)

    ReplyDelete
  87. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/23181612111888384

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  88. http://twitter.com/#!/3lilacs/status/23335475011911680
    spec@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  89. I'd like the small silver pocket watch.
    Kristina.Glidewell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. GFC follower
    Kristina.Glidewell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I like executive giftson FB
    Kristina.Glidewell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. executive gift follower on twitter (KG2871)
    Kristina.Glidewell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I like you on facebook
    Kristina.Glidewell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. twitter follower of yours (kg2871)
    Kristina.Glidewell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. networked blog follower
    Kristina.Glidewell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I subscribe via email
    Kristina.Glidewell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/Gerisandoval/status/23457172356603904
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  98. abrennan09@hotmail.com
    I'd choose the Black Leather Stainless Steel Round Flask. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  99. abrennan09@hotmail.com
    email subscriber

    ReplyDelete
  100. I like the Barroom stuff - Personalized Vintage Pub Sign - Saloon Theme - they're cool! coreybrennan26@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I subscribe via email. coreybrennan26@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I'm going to try to take better care of my body/joints. THe Safco Products Sit/Stand Articulating Keyboard/Mouse Arm might help out!
    abrennan09@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. I subscribe through email - abrennan09@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/23651239006830592

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  105. I'd love to have the Fontina Oval Serving Tray with Removable Cutting Board!

    littleamberfaith@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. I follow you on Google Friend Connect.

    littleamberfaith@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I like Executive Gift Shoppe on FB.
    Amber Faith Pilcher

    littleamberfaith@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. I follow Executive Gift Shoppe on Twitter.
    @littleamberfate

    littleamberfaith@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. I like you on FB.
    Amber Faith Pilcher

    littleamberfaith@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  110. I follow you on Twitter.
    @littleamberfate

    littleamberfaith@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  111. I'm subscribed to your blog via email.

    littleamberfaith@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. http://twitter.com/#!/3lilacs/status/23716606269984768
    spec@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  113. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/Gerisandoval/status/23811584639897600
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  114. http://twitter.com/#!/3lilacs/status/24140030888902656
    spec@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  115. O MY CUPCAKES!!! I LOVE IT ALL...BUT THE GRADUATION ENSEMBLE IS THE ONE FOR OUR HOUSE. ASPEN WILL BE GRADUATING IN 2012..BOO HOO, BUT THIS LOOKS CLASSY.
    BLESSINGS TO ALL, REDRAVEN

    ReplyDelete
  116. OOOPS, ravenspirit51@yahoo.com...going onto redraven's post.

    ReplyDelete
  117. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/24281362978578432

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  118. http://twitter.com/#!/3lilacs/status/24431897304113152
    spec@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  119. I like the Festive Square Cutting Board w/Pull Out Drawer.
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  120. email subscriber
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  121. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/24590242904281089

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  122. http://twitter.com/#!/3lilacs/status/24811755221815296
    spec@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  123. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/25027033176219648

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  124. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/25101643901046784

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  125. http://twitter.com/#!/3lilacs/status/25183743111077888
    spec@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  126. http://twitter.com/#!/3lilacs/status/25517628659339264
    spec@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  127. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/25757227268706304

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  128. http://twitter.com/#!/3lilacs/status/25872795007193088
    spec@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  129. I like the Bamboo Letter File & Desktop Organizer
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. Follow you publicly with GFC
    Adalia
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. Like Executive Gift Shoppe on Facebook
    Adalia M
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  132. Follow Executive Gift Shoppe on Twitter
    @admd080
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  133. Like you on facebook
    Adalia M
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  134. I added you as friend on fb
    Adalia M
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  135. Follow you on Twitter
    @admd080
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  136. Follow you on Networked Blogs
    Adalia M
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  137. I'm an email suscriber
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  138. http://twitter.com/admd080/status/26142813808754688

    ReplyDelete
  139. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/26148687025541120

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  140. http://twitter.com/#!/3lilacs/status/26239003913097216
    spec@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  141. http://twitter.com/#!/3lilacs/status/26618219334737920
    spec@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  142. I would buy a six ounce or eight ounce flask of either pewter or stainless steel. That way I can carry gin on myself while on my hiking trips.

    Hope to win!

    xxbowietipxx@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  143. I follow via GFC...

    xxbowietipxx@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  144. I would like to get Executive Shoppe's Sweet Nostalgia Gift Basket for my parents

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  145. I follow publicly via GFC: abfantom

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  146. I'm an email subscriber

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  147. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/26850565862465536

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  148. http://twitter.com/#!/3lilacs/status/26976679503073280
    spec@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  149. I would like to give the nice Men's Genuine Leather Wallet with Double ID Flap to my husband! ;)
    Clownscrytoo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  150. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/27138488512024576

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  151. I'm quite drawn to their Executive Brass Pen, Letter Opener and Magnifier Set :D

    Please feel free to contact me at:

    sales4545 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  152. I am following you on Google Friend Connect :D

    Username: Timbo Squad

    Please feel free to contact me at:

    sales4545 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  153. I've Liked Executive Gift Shoppe on Facebook :D

    Username: Contest Bloggy

    Please feel free to contact me at:

    sales4545 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  154. I am following Executive Gift Shoppe on Twitter :D

    @TimboSquad

    Please feel free to contact me at:

    sales4545 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  155. I've Friended you on Facebook :D

    Username: Contest Bloggy

    Please feel free to contact me at:

    sales4545 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  156. I've Liked you on Facebook :D

    Username: Contest Bloggy

    Please feel free to contact me at:

    sales4545 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  157. I am following you on Twitter :D

    @TimboSquad

    Please feel free to contact me at:

    sales4545 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  158. I am following you on Networked Blogs :D

    Username: Timbo / Timbo Squad / Contest Bloggy

    Please feel free to contact me at:

    sales4545 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  159. I just tweeted this giveaway here :D

    http://twitter.com/#!/TimboSquad/status/27186861600411648

    Please feel free to contact me at:

    sales4545 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  160. I like the personalized NFL locker print.
    Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  161. http://twitter.com/#!/3lilacs/status/27351562489700352
    spec@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  162. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/27569222565502976

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  163. http://twitter.com/#!/3lilacs/status/27710455229194241
    spec@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  164. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/27936528688750593

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  165. http://twitter.com/#!/3lilacs/status/28066614184251393
    spec@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  166. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/28317928424214528

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  167. http://twitter.com/#!/PawberryLane/status/28413533586722816
    spec@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  168. http://twitter.com/#!/pawberrylane/status/28775224728092672
    spec@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  169. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/29014721541705729

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  170. I would like to buy the Personalized Groomsmen Gifts 25 Ounce Sports Mug from Executive Gift Shoppe.


    dchrisg3 @ gmail com

    ReplyDelete
  171. I follow you on Google Friend Connect. (Debbie C)

    dchrisg3 @ gmail com

    ReplyDelete
  172. I follow Executive Gift Shoppe on Twitter. @DchrisG3

    dchrisg3 @ gmail com

    ReplyDelete
  173. Tweeted
    http://twitter.com/#!/DchrisG3/status/29114072897167360

    dchrisg3 @ gmail com

    ReplyDelete
  174. http://twitter.com/#!/pawberrylane/status/29160081874485248
    spec@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  175. I like the Sterling Silver Personalized Collar Stays - 2" Long. trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  176. I would like the Napa Willow Picnic Basket with Wine & Cheese Service for 2.

    ReplyDelete
  177. I like the Hunter Green Acrylic & Gold Tone Business Card Holder.

    ReplyDelete
  178. http://twitter.com/#!/pawberrylane/status/29527922763108352
    spec@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  179. I love the Zebra Print Crystal Business Card Case, thanks!

    Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  180. Love the Primo Leather Magnetic Money Clip Wallet!

    strycker@slu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  181. I would like to get the Herb Chop Block

    Dancehottie1621@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  182. I follow executive gift shoppe on Twitter @Katier6678

    Dancehottie1621@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  183. I follow you on Twitter @Katier6678

    DAncehottie1621@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  184. I'd get hubby the Leather Checkpoint Travel Documents & Passport Holder. honeypie411 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  185. I'd get the Executive Carbon Fiber 4 Piece Coaster Set



    clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  186. http://twitter.com/#!/yodelvixen/status/29887032486531073
    spec@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  187. The 18 piece deluxe BBQ set would be a good gift for my son-in-law.

    cgclynsg0 @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  188. i would love to get Mariposa Two-Toned Cheese Board with Wine and Cheese Accessories
    galyettina(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  189. Like Executive Gift Shoppe on Facebook (gala ya)
    galyettina(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  190. like you on FB (gala ya)
    galyettina(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  191. i'd like to give to my wife this one --Romance Brown Rattan & Bamboo Picnic Basket with Dinner Service for 2
    devotus(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  192. I would get a couple of the cute coffee mugs like the 15 ounce Famous Coffee Quote Mug - Sleep…

    ReplyDelete
  193. i would love the Movado Brushed Aluminum Post-It Desk Set
    susansmoaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  194. Thanks for the giveaway...love the Victorinox Flash Flight Swiss Army Tool with Removable 4GB USB Flashdrive @ Executive Gift Shoppe !

    senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  195. Like Executive Gift Shoppe on Facebook: bryan eason

    senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  196. Follow Executive Gift Shoppe on Twitter: @brianpiero

    senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  197. Following you via Twitter: @brianpiero

    senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  198. Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/brianpiero/status/30083261979959296

    senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  199. I like the Personalized Rosewood Finish Poker Set

    ReplyDelete
  200. I'm following you on Twitter (I'm @LuckyJinxy).

    ReplyDelete