22 September 2010

Whole Foods Market GiftCard Giveaway!



Whole Foods Market sells the highest quality natural, organic products.  They have started TheSalad Bar project and I'm so happy to pass this bit of info on!

The Salad Bar Project will use customer donations to fund a total of 300 salad bars for public schools in the communities we serve. From now through September 29th, you can make a donation at your local store or online.  Whole Foods Market will also donate $1 to the Salad Bar Project for every e-newsletter that is forwarded to a friend!



I know my local school has a fresh fruit and salad bar, and it's been a positive impact on the kids.  They love it!  It's all you can eat and always offers the season freshest.  So I love that Whole Foods Market has this project, because it is just so important for kids to get everything they can at school.

Did you know that the Whole Foods website also offers delicious and healthy recipes?  I tried the Chicken Tostadas...again big surprise chicken!  But I had a reason for it.  I'm not usually one to purchase chicken or meat from grocery stores, for obvious reasons.  But I want to see the difference in taste, size, quality to my free range organic home grown lovely chickens...  Well.....

Quick Chicken Tostadas

 

Honestly... I did like it!  It was very comparable to my beauties.  Although I am still very partial to mine, of course.  But I can say if ever I'm in need of more chicken, like a big gathering {{it happens!}}, I would purchase them from there.

Lemon Treats




















I have been given the opportunity to pass along a $10 gift card to one of you to try out one of their delish recipes, perfect for a quick meal or after school treat!
Please visit their website and sign up for the newsletter to help fund that Saladbar Project!

Extra Entries:
  • Follow this blog ~public~ (+2)
  • Subscribe via Email (+4) *Remember to verify because I will check*
  • Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs (+4) 
  • Follow Me on Twitter (+2)
  • Follow Whole Foods on Twitter (+2)
  • Like Me On Facebook (+4)
  • Like Whole Foods on Facebook thank them and tell them I sent you! (+4)
  • Subscribe to my Networked Blogs (+4)
  • Tweet/daily (+2)
  • Facebook Status/daily (+2)
  • Pass along their newsletter to a friend (+2)
Copy and Paste:

" RT PLZ @TheChickenista Reviews @WholeFoods  Gift card Giveaway http://bit.ly/aYrBR9 #contest #giveaway "

 YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave you twitter link if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".

Thanks and Good Luck All!
***************Giveaway Ends 10/17/10***************
CLOSED 
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO TOOK THE TIME TO ENTER☺
FTC Compliant: I was given a giftcard to Whole Foods Market to try out their easy to make school snacks.

207 comments:

  1. Subscribed to Whole Foods Newsletter as mlc(dot)sweeps(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following as MLC Jr using Google Friend Connect
    mlc(dot)sweeps(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. GFC #2
    mlc(dot)sweeps(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Subscribe via Email #1 as mlc(dot)sweeps(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Subscribe via Email #2 as mlc(dot)sweeps(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Subscribe via Email #3 as mlc(dot)sweeps(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Subscribe via Email #4 as mlc(dot)sweeps(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Voted for me on Top Mommy Blogs #1
    mlc(dot)sweeps(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Voted for me on Top Mommy Blogs #2
    mlc(dot)sweeps(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Voted for me on Top Mommy Blogs #3
    mlc(dot)sweeps(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Voted for me on Top Mommy Blogs #4
    mlc(dot)sweeps(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Following @TheChickenista on Twitter as @mlcottingham

    mlc(dot)sweeps(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Following @TheChickenista on Twitter as @mlcottingha #2

    mlc(dot)sweeps(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Following @WholeFoods on Twitter as @mlcottingham #1

    mlc(dot)sweeps(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Following @WholeFoods on Twitter as @mlcottingham #2

    mlc(dot)sweeps(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Liked TheChickenista Reviews on Facebook #1
    as Mary L Cottingham

    mlc(dot)sweeps(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Liked TheChickenista Reviews on Facebook #2
    as Mary L Cottingham

    mlc(dot)sweeps(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Liked TheChickenista Reviews on Facebook #2
    as Mary L Cottingham

    mlc(dot)sweeps(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Liked TheChickenista Reviews on Facebook #3
    as Mary L Cottingham

    mlc(dot)sweeps(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Liked TheChickenista Reviews on Facebook #4
    as Mary L Cottingham

    mlc(dot)sweeps(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Liked Whole Foods on Facebook #1
    as Mary L Cottingham

    mlc(dot)sweeps(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Liked Whole Foods on Facebook #2
    as Mary L Cottingham

    mlc(dot)sweeps(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Liked Whole Foods on Facebook #3
    as Mary L Cottingham

    mlc(dot)sweeps(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Liked Whole Foods on Facebook #3
    as Mary L Cottingham

    mlc(dot)sweeps(at)gmail(dot)com

    Thanks link:
    http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=24922591487&share_id=157266914303356&comments=1#s157266914303356

    ReplyDelete
  25. Subscribed to Reviews & Giveaways #1
    By TheChickenista via my Networked Blogs
    as Mary L Cottingham

    mlc(dot)sweeps(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Subscribed to Reviews & Giveaways #2
    By TheChickenista via my Networked Blogs
    as Mary L Cottingham

    mlc(dot)sweeps(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Subscribed to Reviews & Giveaways #3
    By TheChickenista via my Networked Blogs
    as Mary L Cottingham

    mlc(dot)sweeps(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Subscribed to Reviews & Giveaways #4
    By TheChickenista via my Networked Blogs
    as Mary L Cottingham

    mlc(dot)sweeps(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am a subscriber to Whole Foods newsletters

    frugalmdmom at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  30. Entry #1 I Subscribe to your Networked Blogs

    frugalmdmom at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  31. Entry #2 I Subscribe to your Networked Blogs

    frugalmdmom at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  32. Entry #3 I Subscribe to your Networked Blogs

    frugalmdmom at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  33. Entry #4 I Subscribe to your Networked Blogs

    frugalmdmom at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  34. I subcribed to the Whole Foods email list.
    ms.discoverytoys at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I liked you on FB. Arline Fischer
    ms.discoverytoys at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I voted for you on top mommy blogs!
    ms.discoverytoys at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I follow you publicly!
    ms.discoverytoys at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I liked Whole Foods on FB. Arline Fischer
    ms.discoverytoys at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love Whole Foods ~ can't believe I wasn't already a subscriber to their newsletters. I am now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Already signed up for whole foods newsletter!
    survivingateacherssalary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Follow you on GC Entry 1
    survivingateacherssalary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Follow you on GC Entry 2
    survivingateacherssalary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. follow you on Twitter ENTRY 1
    survivingateacherssalary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. follow you on Twitter ENTRY 2
    survivingateacherssalary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. follow whole foods on twitter! Entry 1
    survivingateacherssalary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. follow whole foods on twitter! Entry 2
    survivingateacherssalary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Like YOU on FB!
    Entry1
    survivingateacherssalary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Like YOU on FB!
    Entry2
    survivingateacherssalary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Like YOU on FB!
    Entry3
    survivingateacherssalary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Like YOU on FB!
    Entry4
    survivingateacherssalary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Like Whole Foods on FB & let them know you sent me!
    Entry1
    survivingateacherssalary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Like Whole Foods on FB & let them know you sent me!
    Entry2
    survivingateacherssalary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Like Whole Foods on FB & let them know you sent me!
    Entry2
    survivingateacherssalary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Like Whole Foods on FB & let them know you sent me!
    Entry3
    survivingateacherssalary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Like Whole Foods on FB & let them know you sent me!
    Entry4
    survivingateacherssalary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I'm your newest follower ! Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Signed up for newsletter.
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Follow via GFC #1
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Follow via GFC #2
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Email subscriber #1
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Email subscriber #2
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Email subscriber #3
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Email subscriber #4
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Vote @ Top Mommy Blogs #1
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Vote @ Top Mommy Blogs #2
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Vote @ Top Mommy Blogs #3
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Vote @ Top Mommy Blogs #4
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Like you on FB #1
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Like you on FB #2
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Like you on FB #3
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Like you on FB #4
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. signed up for newsletters
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  73. follow GFC 1-missdeb1
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  74. follow GFC 2-missdeb1
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  75. follow you on twitter 1-missdeb1
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  76. follow you on twitter 2-missdeb1
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  77. email subscriber 1
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  78. email subscriber 2
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  79. email subscriber 3
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  80. email subscriber 4
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  81. like you on facebook 1-debbie coyle
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  82. like you on facebook 2-debbie coyle
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  83. like you on facebook 3-debbie coyle
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  84. like you on facebook 4-debbie coyle
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  85. I get the Whole Foods newsletter.
    katiekarr at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. subscribed to their newsletter

    hockiemack at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. google friend 2

    hockiemack at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I subscribed to the whole foods newsletter
    ziggyga athotmaildot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. 1. I follow on gfc
    ziggyga athotmaildot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. 2. I follow on gfc
    ziggyga athotmaildot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. 1. I subscribe to your emails
    ziggyga athotmaildot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. 2. I subscribe to your emails
    ziggyga athotmaildot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. 3. I subscribe to your emails
    ziggyga athotmaildot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. 4. I subscribe to your emails
    ziggyga athotmaildot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I signed up for the Whole Foods newsletter
    michmartinetti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I subscribe via email to this site
    michmartinetti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. 1. voted on top mom blogs

    ziggyga athotmaildot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. 2. voted on top mom blogs

    ziggyga athotmaildot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. 3. voted on top mom blogs

    ziggyga athotmaildot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. 4. voted on top mom blogs

    ziggyga athotmaildot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. 1. I follow you on twitter. gnwg
    ziggyga athotmaildot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. 2. I follow you on twitter. gnwg
    ziggyga athotmaildot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  104. 1. I like you on fb
    ziggyga athotmaildot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  106. 2. I like you on fb
    ziggyga athotmaildot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. 3. I like you on fb
    ziggyga athotmaildot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. 4. I like you on fb
    ziggyga athotmaildot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  110. I follow you on twitter michy9234
    michmartinetti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  111. 1. I like whole foods on fb

    ziggyga athotmaildot com

    ReplyDelete
  112. 2. I like whole foods on fb

    ziggyga athotmaildot com

    ReplyDelete
  113. 3. I like whole foods on fb

    ziggyga athotmaildot com

    ReplyDelete
  114. 4. I like whole foods on fb

    ziggyga athotmaildot com

    ReplyDelete
  115. I subscribed to the Whole Foods newsletter!

    My email is buzzvibe at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  116. I follow this blog via Google Friend Connect (buzzvibe at gmail dot com). (1)

    ReplyDelete
  117. I follow this blog via Google Friend Connect (buzzvibe at gmail dot com). (2)

    ReplyDelete
  118. I follow you on Twitter. I'm @buzzvibe. (1)

    ReplyDelete
  119. I follow you on Twitter. I'm @buzzvibe. (2)

    ReplyDelete
  120. I follow Whole Foods on Twitter. I'm @buzzvibe. (1)

    ReplyDelete
  121. I follow Whole Foods on Twitter. I'm @buzzvibe. (2)

    ReplyDelete
  122. I LIke this blog on Facebook. My Facebook account name is Buzz on Vibes. (1)

    ReplyDelete
  123. I like this blog on Facebook. My Facebook account name is Buzz on Vibes. (2)

    ReplyDelete
  124. I like this blog on Facebook. My Facebook account name is Buzz on Vibes. (3)

    ReplyDelete
  125. I like this blog on Facebook. My Facebook account name is Buzz on Vibes. (4)

    ReplyDelete
  126. I signed up for their newsletter
    jackievillano at gmail dot com
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  127. I subscribe via email #1
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  128. I subscribe via email #2
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  129. I subscribe via email #3
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I subscribe via email #4
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. I signed up for their newsletter with this email - tommygirl828 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  132. Follow this blog publicly as Mare/TommyGirl

    entry 1/2

    ReplyDelete
  133. Follow this blog publicly as Mare/TommyGirl

    entry 2/2

    ReplyDelete
  134. Subscribe via this Email - tommygirl828 (at) gmail (dot) com

    entry 1/4

    ReplyDelete
  135. Subscribe via this Email - tommygirl828 (at) gmail (dot) com

    entry 2/4

    ReplyDelete
  136. Subscribe via this Email - tommygirl828 (at) gmail (dot) com

    entry 3/4

    ReplyDelete
  137. Subscribe via this Email - tommygirl828 (at) gmail (dot) com

    entry 4/4

    ReplyDelete
  138. Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs on 10/5/10

    entry 1/4

    ReplyDelete
  139. Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs on 10/5/10

    entry 2/4

    ReplyDelete
  140. Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs on 10/5/10

    entry 3/4

    ReplyDelete
  141. Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs on 10/5/10

    entry 4/4

    ReplyDelete
  142. Follow you on Twitter as tommygirl

    entry 1/2

    ReplyDelete
  143. Follow you on Twitter as tommygirl

    entry 2/2

    ReplyDelete
  144. Follow Whole Foods on Twitter as tommygirl

    entry 1/2

    ReplyDelete
  145. Follow Whole Foods on Twitter as tommygirl

    entry 2/2

    ReplyDelete
  146. Like Whole Foods on Facebook (as Mare S) and thanked them - http://www.facebook.com/wholefoods?v=wall#!/wholefoods?v=wall&story_fbid=481289856487&ref=mf

    entry 1/4

    ReplyDelete
  147. Like Whole Foods on Facebook (as Mare S) and thanked them - http://www.facebook.com/wholefoods?v=wall#!/wholefoods?v=wall&story_fbid=481289856487&ref=mf

    entry 2/4

    ReplyDelete
  148. Like Whole Foods on Facebook (as Mare S) and thanked them - http://www.facebook.com/wholefoods?v=wall#!/wholefoods?v=wall&story_fbid=481289856487&ref=mf

    entry 3/4

    ReplyDelete
  149. Like Whole Foods on Facebook (as Mare S) and thanked them - http://www.facebook.com/wholefoods?v=wall#!/wholefoods?v=wall&story_fbid=481289856487&ref=mf

    entry 4/4

    ReplyDelete
  150. Daily tweet - http://twitter.com/tommygirl/status/26458628922

    entry 1/2

    ReplyDelete
  151. Daily tweet - http://twitter.com/tommygirl/status/26458628922

    entry 2/2

    ReplyDelete
  152. daily tweet - http://twitter.com/tommygirl/status/26757369895

    entry 1/2

    ReplyDelete
  153. daily tweet - http://twitter.com/tommygirl/status/26757369895

    entry 2/2

    ReplyDelete
  154. I am signed up for the newsletter.

    Thank you!

    won2xx {AT} gmail

    ReplyDelete
  155. Following on GFC.

    Thank you.

    won2xx {AT} gmail

    ReplyDelete
  156. Following on GFC.

    Thank you.

    won2xx {AT} gmail

    ReplyDelete
  157. Subscribed via email.

    Thanks!


    won2xx {AT} gmail

    ReplyDelete
  158. Subscribed via email.

    Thanks!


    won2xx {AT} gmail

    ReplyDelete
  159. Subscribed via email.

    Thanks!


    won2xx {AT} gmail

    ReplyDelete
  160. Subscribed via email.

    Thanks!


    won2xx {AT} gmail

    ReplyDelete
  161. Voted.

    Thanks!

    won2xx {AT} gmail

    ReplyDelete
  162. Voted.

    Thanks!

    won2xx {AT} gmail

    ReplyDelete
  163. Voted.

    Thanks!

    won2xx {AT} gmail

    ReplyDelete
  164. Voted.

    Thanks!

    won2xx {AT} gmail

    ReplyDelete
  165. Liked Whole Foods on FB (Wendy T) and told them you sent me.

    won2xx {AT} gmail

    ReplyDelete
  166. Liked Whole Foods on FB (Wendy T) and told them you sent me.

    won2xx {AT} gmail

    ReplyDelete
  167. Liked Whole Foods on FB (Wendy T) and told them you sent me.

    won2xx {AT} gmail

    ReplyDelete
  168. Liked Whole Foods on FB (Wendy T) and told them you sent me.

    won2xx {AT} gmail

    ReplyDelete
  169. Subscribed to Networked Blogs.

    won2xx {AT} gmail

    ReplyDelete
  170. Subscribed to Networked Blogs.

    won2xx {AT} gmail

    ReplyDelete
  171. Subscribed to Networked Blogs.

    won2xx {AT} gmail

    ReplyDelete
  172. Subscribed to Networked Blogs.

    won2xx {AT} gmail

    ReplyDelete
  173. I signed up for whole food newsletter
    michmartinetti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  174. 1. I follow this blog with GFC michelle l - michmartinetti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  175. Entry 2: I follow this blog with GFC Michelle L - michmartinetti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  176. Entry 1: subscribe via email michmartinetti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  177. Entry 2: subscribe via email michmartinetti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  178. Entry 3: subscribe via email michmartinetti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  179. Entry 4: subscribe via email michmartinetti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  180. Entry 1: I like you on facebook - michmartinetti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  181. Entry 2: I like you on facebook - michmartinetti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  182. Entry 3: I like you on facebook michmartinetti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  183. Entry 4 - I like you on facebook. michmartinetti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  184. I signed up for the whole foods newsletters!

    beccasperspective at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  185. I follow via GFC.

    beccasperspective at gmail dot com

    post #1

    ReplyDelete
  186. I follow via GFC.

    beccasperspective at gmail dot com

    post #1

    ReplyDelete
  187. I subscribe via email.

    beccasperspective at gmail dot com

    post #1

    ReplyDelete
  188. I subscribe via email.

    beccasperspective at gmail dot com

    post #2

    ReplyDelete
  189. I subscribe via email.

    beccasperspective at gmail dot com

    post #3

    ReplyDelete
  190. I subscribe via email.

    beccasperspective at gmail dot com

    post #4

    ReplyDelete
  191. I like you on facebook.

    beccasperspective at gmail dot com

    post 1

    ReplyDelete
  192. I like you on facebook.

    beccasperspective at gmail dot com

    post 2

    ReplyDelete
  193. I like you on facebook.

    beccasperspective at gmail dot com

    post 3

    ReplyDelete
  194. I like you on facebook.

    beccasperspective at gmail dot com

    post 4

    ReplyDelete
  195. I follow whole foods on twitter

    beccasperspective at gmail dot com

    post 1

    ReplyDelete
  196. I follow whole foods on twitter

    beccasperspective at gmail dot com

    post 2

    ReplyDelete
  197. I follow you on twitter

    beccasperspective at gmail dot com

    post 1

    ReplyDelete
  198. I follow you on twitter

    beccasperspective at gmail dot com

    post 2

    ReplyDelete
  199. I am an e-mail subscriber to the Whole Foods newsletter.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  200. #1
    I'm an e-mail subscriber.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥