24 August 2010

Yoplait Splitz Review and Giveaway

I love love LOVE ice cream.... maybe too much LOL.  But when it comes to the kids I really try to moderate their sugar intake.  Yogurt is a huge frozen treat ingredient in my house. 

So of course, when MyBlogSpark asked me to do a review of Yoplaits new kids yogurt Splitz I jumped at this chance!  I'm a huge Yoplait fan myself.  Ahh I HAVE to pick up 30 Light every time I go grocery shopping.  Love the White Chocolate Vanilla.  The kids always grab their favorite cartoon Go-gurt.  So its very much a household favorite.

Product Info:
Yoplait® is the only leading yogurt with vitamin D and calcium in every serving.
Yoplait® Splitz delivers the dessert flavor kids crave in a wholesome and nutritious yogurt that Mom can feel good about. It has all the goodness of 100% real Yoplait® yogurt with 90 calories, no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial flavors or sweeteners and it's a good source of Calcium and Vitamin D.









Splitz Nutritional Facts All Flavors
Serving Size: 1 container / 92g
Calories: 90
Calories from Fat: 5
Total Fat - Grams 1
% DV Fat 1
Saturated Fat - grams .5
% DV Saturated Fat 3
Trans Fat - grams 0
Cholesterol - mg < 5
% DV Cholesterol 1
Sodium - mg 60
% DV Sodium 3
Potassium - mg 140
% DV Potassium 4
Total Carbohydrate - grams 17
%DV Carbohydrate 6
Sugars - grams 12
Protein - grams 3
% DV Vitamin A 10
% DV Calcium 15
% DV Vitamin D 10
% DV Phosphorus 10
Diet Exchanges -

Flavors: Rainbow Sherbet, Strawberry Banana Split, Strawberry Sundae
close


I received:

My Review:

I was totally excited at the picnic bag and fleece blanket!  These are going to be packed away and used quite often Im sure! The bag is insulated and has plenty of pockets room for so much.  The blanket is the perfect size for all four kids.  The kids were very excited to be the tasters here!  All agreed that it's their new favorite yogurt choice.  Bye bye Go-gurt hello Splitz.  The house favorite has to be the Strawberry Sundae!  Also, freezing them turned them into a "privileged"!  They know yogurts a snack but when I froze them, all of a sudden I could use it as a bartering chip!  "Are your chores done?" "Did you finish your veggies?" Woo hoo!! Its also a great cold treat to include in their lunches!

Wanna win what I got??


Rules Of The Giveaway:


MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit Yoplait and tell me your favorite product

Extra Entries:
  • Follow this blog ~public~ (+2)
  • Subscribe via Email (+4) *Remember to verify because I will check*
  • Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs (Button under my signature)(+4) 
  • Follow Me on Twitter (+2)
  • Follow Yoplait on Twitter (+2)
  • Like Me On Facebook (+4)
  • Like Yoplait on Facebook and tell them I sent you! (+4)
  • Subscribe to my Networked Blogs (+4)
  • Tweet (+2)
  • Facebook Status (+2)
 YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave you twitter link if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".

Thanks and Good Luck All!
***************Giveaway Ends 9/14/10***************
CLOSED & THANKS
FTC Compliant: Yoplait provided me with the free product, information, and gift pack through MyBlogSpark...  I was not compensated in any way.  These are my thoughts and feelings and were in no way influenced.

152 comments:

  1. my favorite is the Strawberry Shortcake yogurts
    vrtheriot@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i follow via google
    vrtheriot@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i follow via google
    vrtheriot@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the pineapple flavored yogurt. bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like you on facebook. bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like you on facebook. bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite Yoplait product is the Yoplait Delights Chocolate and Raspberry. I eat it at least twice a day!

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow this blog via GFC. #1

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow this blog via GFC. #2

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I subscribe to your email newsletter. #1

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I subscribe to your email newsletter. #2

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I subscribe to your email newsletter. #3

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I subscribe to your email newsletter. #4

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs. #1

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs. #2

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs #3

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs. #4

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow you on Twitter. (@melissajackson0) #1

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I follow you on Twitter. (@melissajackson0) #2

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I follow Yoplait on Twitter. (@melissajackson0) #1

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow Yoplait on Twitter. (@melissajackson0) #2

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like you on FB. (melissa jackson) #1

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like you on FB. (melissa jackson) #2

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like you on FB. (melissa jackson) #3

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like you on FB. (melissa jackson) #4

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like Yoplait on FB, and told them you sent me! (melissa jackson) #1

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like Yoplait on FB, and told them you sent me! (melissa jackson) #2

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like Yoplait on FB, and told them you sent me! (melissa jackson) #3

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like Yoplait on FB, and told them you sent me! (melissa jackson) #4

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I follow you on Networked Blogs! (melissa jackson) #1

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I follow you on Networked Blogs! (melissa jackson) #2

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I follow you on Networked Blogs! (melissa jackson) #3

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I follow you on Networked Blogs! (melissa jackson) #4

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I tweeted the giveaway. (@melissajackson0) #1

    https://twitter.com/melissajackson0/status/22136919308

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I tweeted the giveaway. (@melissajackson0) #2

    https://twitter.com/melissajackson0/status/22136919308

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. My favorite flavor is Rainbow Sherbet.

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. gfc follower Ms.Smith

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. gfc follower Ms.Smith

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. email subscriber

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. email subscriber

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. email subscriber

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. email subscriber

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. voted on top mommy blogs

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. voted on top mommy blogs

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. voted on top mommy blogs

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. voted on top mommy blogs

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. following you on twitter @atlmuzikfanzinc

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. following you on twitter @atlmuzikfanzinc

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. following yoplait on twitter @atlmuzikfanzinc

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. following yoplait on twitter @atlmuzikfanzinc

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. liked the chickenista on FB---Sable S

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. liked the chickenista on FB---Sable S

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. liked the chickenista on FB---Sable S

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. liked the chickenista on FB---Sable S

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. liked the yoplait on FB---Sable S
    posted on their wall
    http://www.facebook.com/Yoplait?v=wall&story_fbid=420071821175&ref=mf

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. liked the yoplait on FB---Sable S
    posted on their wall
    http://www.facebook.com/Yoplait?v=wall&story_fbid=420071821175&ref=mf

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. liked the yoplait on FB---Sable S
    posted on their wall
    http://www.facebook.com/Yoplait?v=wall&story_fbid=420071821175&ref=mf

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. liked the yoplait on FB---Sable S
    posted on their wall
    http://www.facebook.com/Yoplait?v=wall&story_fbid=420071821175&ref=mf

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. tweet

    http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/22151147436

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Shared on FB

    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=74201768&v=wall&story_fbid=136476059728417

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Shared on FB

    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=74201768&v=wall&story_fbid=136476059728417

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. networked blogs follower SABLE

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. networked blogs follower SABLE

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. networked blogs follower SABLE

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. networked blogs follower SABLE

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I like Yoplait original Key Lime.

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  67. gfc follower

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  68. email subscriber

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  69. email subscriber

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  70. I voted for you.

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  71. My favorite product is Yoplait Whips, Chocolate Mousse
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Follow you publicly with Google Friends Connect
    Adalia
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  73. Follow you publicly with Google Friends Connect
    Adalia
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  74. I'm an email suscriber
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com

    1

    ReplyDelete
  75. I'm an email suscriber
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com

    2

    ReplyDelete
  76. I'm an email suscriber
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com

    3

    ReplyDelete
  77. I'm an email suscriber
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com

    4

    ReplyDelete
  78. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  79. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  80. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    3

    ReplyDelete
  81. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    4

    ReplyDelete
  82. Follow you on Twitter
    @adalia080
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  83. Follow you on Twitter
    @adalia080
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  84. Follow Yoplait on Twitter
    @adalia080
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  85. Follow Yoplait on Twitter
    @adalia080
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  86. Like you on facebook
    adalia montalvo
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  87. Like you on facebook
    adalia montalvo
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  88. Like you on facebook
    adalia montalvo
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    3

    ReplyDelete
  89. Like you on facebook
    adalia montalvo
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    4

    ReplyDelete
  90. Like Yoplait on Facebook and commented
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  91. Like Yoplait on Facebook and commented
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  92. Like Yoplait on Facebook and commented
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    3

    ReplyDelete
  93. Like Yoplait on Facebook and commented
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    4

    ReplyDelete
  94. Follow you on Networked Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  95. Follow you on Networked Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  96. Follow you on Networked Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    3

    ReplyDelete
  97. Follow you on Networked Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    4

    ReplyDelete
  98. http://twitter.com/adalia080/status/22268551174
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  99. http://twitter.com/adalia080/status/22268551174
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  100. http://www.facebook.com/didenita?v=wall&story_fbid=154604027889937&ref=mf
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  101. http://www.facebook.com/didenita?v=wall&story_fbid=154604027889937&ref=mf
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  102. I would like the Yoplait Delights

    frugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  103. Follow you on GFC

    frugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  104. Follow you on GFC

    frugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  105. Subscribe via e-mail

    frugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  106. Subscribe via e-mail

    frugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  107. Subscribe via e-mail

    frugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  108. Subscribe via e-mail

    frugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  109. I the original cherry orchard flavored yogurt
    msboatgal at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  110. voted for your blog 1
    msboatgal at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  111. voted for you 2
    msboatgal at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. voted for you 4
    msboatgal at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. your facebook fan 1
    msboatgal at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  114. facebook fan 2 (cheryl smith)
    msboatgal at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. My fave Yoplait product is the Whips yogurt. Love the texture. Runner up is the Thick N Creamy style. Haven't tried the Splitz yet. :-)
    ~K http://scr.im/nerak

    ReplyDelete
  116. I would love the Strawberry Banana Split!

    ReplyDelete
  117. I am following you via Google Friend Connect
    1

    ReplyDelete
  118. I am following you via Google Friend Connect
    2

    ReplyDelete
  119. Following you on twitter @annedoggett
    1

    ReplyDelete
  120. Following you on twitter @annedoggett
    2

    ReplyDelete
  121. Following Yoplait on twitter @annedoggett
    jedoggett@embarqmail.com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  122. Following Yoplait on twitter @annedoggett
    jedoggett@embarqmail.com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  123. tweeted http://twitter.com/annedoggett/status/24403062450
    jedoggett@embarqmail.com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  124. tweeted http://twitter.com/annedoggett/status/24403062450
    jedoggett@embarqmail.com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  125. I really like lemon and rainbow sherbert thanks for the chance to win eaglesforjack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  126. i like the yoplait delights

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  127. follow on GFC

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  128. email subscriber

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  129. email subscriber

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  130. email subscriber

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    entry 4

    ReplyDelete
  131. follow yoplait on twitter-lmurley2000

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  132. follow yoplait on twitter-lmurley2000

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  133. like on facebook-lmurley2000

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  134. like on facebook-lmurley2000

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  135. like on facebook-lmurley2000

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    entry 3

    ReplyDelete
  136. like on facebook-lmurley2000

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    entry 4

    ReplyDelete
  137. like yoplait on facebook-lmurley2000

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  138. follow yoplait on facebook-lmurley2000

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  139. like yoplait on facebook-lmurley2000

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    entry 3

    ReplyDelete
  140. like yoplait on facebook-lmurley2000

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    entry 4

    ReplyDelete
  141. follow on NB-facebook

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  142. follow on NB-facebook

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  143. follow on NB-facebook

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    entry 3

    ReplyDelete
  144. follow on NB-facebook

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    entry 4

    ReplyDelete
  145. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/24497609280

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  146. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/24497609280

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  147. shared on facebook-laurie m

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  148. shared on facebook-laurie m

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    entry 2

    ReplyDelete