03 July 2010

Huggies New Thong Diaper

I was reading a post while I was blog hopping yesterday, and I wish I could remember the name or had bookmarked so I could reference it right now. She is a mommy blogger who posted a picture of her kid wearing hip hugging jeans and half their diaper was sticking out. I laughed so hard when she said "Why do they even make hip huggers for toddlers, They don't even have hips yet!"

It reminded me of this old SNL video I saw for Huggies Thong Diapers. Hilarious! Just watch!

****If you know the blog I'm talking about please leave her link I would love to give her some blogging love****


SNL Diaper Thong Skit

Nichole | MySpace Video

2 comments:

  1. That is too funny!! Thanks for sharing :o) following you back on both of your blogs.

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥