Well here are some givies Im holding that have low entries! I'll bet you find something you'd love!
Open Low Givies
- Starbucks (7/21) 335 entries! With 10 chances to enter!
- BrugoMug (7/21)Only 142 entries! With 20 chances to win! (Yowza!)
- YoYo Lipgloss (7/25Only 36entries! With 15 chances to enter!
- Zoodles (7/28)Only 20 entries! With 16 chances to enter!
- Glee Candy Kits (7/29)Only 22 entries! With 16 chances to enter!
- Pear Tree Greetings (7/31) Only 22 entries! With 11 chances to enter!
- Easy Lunchboxes(8/1) Only 73 entries! With 11 chances to enter!
- Alight 8/7Only 10 entries! With 20 chances to enter! (Wowie! What was I thinking?)
- Boogie Wipes(8/7) Only 8 entries! With 11 chances to enter!
- Misikko (8/8)Only 24 entries! With 15 chances to enter!
Good Luck All and a Huge Thank You to the Sponsors☺
I'm following from TPRP. Hope you have a super Sunday.
ReplyDeleteToronto Teacher Mom
Thank you so much for linking up to Friday Party Hop! I hope you made some new friends. This is only our second week and our numbers have doubled. I hope you'll come back next week to link up.
ReplyDelete