In an effort, brilliant in my opinion, to spread the word of their new site DiamondEarrings.org, they are offering an absolutely free pair to anyone who is willing to help spread the word! Word of mouth advertising is always the best way to get massive buzz going!
All they ask is you tell all your friends! Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Blog it.... I think a great idea. Who doesn't love earrings?! Right. I gave my pair to my oldest niece who rushed outta here with them before I could snap a picture LOL!
![]() |
| I received 1 Pair. Same as Above. |
Well head on over there and pick up yours, shipping and handling does apply, but only at $3.77 to ANYWHERE in USA. Limit is One per household.
Don't wanna pay the shipping and handling?? Well, the very awesome Chris has offered one of my readers a pair of their own!
Rules Of The Giveaway:
WORLDWIDE!!
MANDATORY ENTRY:
- Tweet
- Facebook Status
Copy and Paste:
"RT PLZ @TheChickenista Enter to Win a Free Pair of Earrings from DiamondEarrings.org at http://tinyurl.com/Earrings4Free"
"RT PLZ @TheChickenista Enter to Win a Free Pair of Earrings from DiamondEarrings.org at http://tinyurl.com/Earrings4Free"
Extra Entries:
- Follow this blog ~public~ (+2)
- Subscribe via Email (+4) *Remember to verify because I will check*
- Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs (Button under my signature)(+4)
- Follow Me on Twitter (+2)
- Like Me On Facebook (+4)
- Subscribe to my Networked Blogs (+4)
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to here (+10)
YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave you twitter link if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".
Thanks and Good Luck All!
***************Giveaway Ends 9/29/10***************
CLOSED AND THANK YOU!
CLOSED AND THANK YOU!
FTC Compliant: DiamondEarrings.org provided me with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes. I was not compensated in any way. These are my thoughts and feelings and were in no way influenced.


I tweeted about this contest on my twitter.
ReplyDelete@zombiesugarpie
sexyhots29@yahoo.com
I posted about this on my facebook status
ReplyDeleteJennifer Clay
sexyhots29@yahoo.com
I subbed by email
ReplyDeleteentry 1
sexyhots29@yahoo.com
I subbed by email
ReplyDeletesexyhots29@yahoo.com
entry 2
i subbed by email
ReplyDeletesexyhots29@yahoo.com
entry 3
i subbed by email
ReplyDeletesexyhots29@yahoo.com
entry 4
I liked you on facebook
ReplyDeletesexyhots29@yahoo.com
entry 1
I liked you on facebook
ReplyDeletesexyhots29@yahoo.com
entry 2
I liked you on facebook
ReplyDeletesexyhots29@yahoo.com
entry 3
I liked you on facebook
ReplyDeletesexyhots29@yahoo.com
entry 4
i retweeted on twitter.
ReplyDeletetwitter - msSaroun
smik86@yahoo.com
I followed you on twitter
ReplyDelete@zombiesugarpie
sexyhots29@yahoo.com
entry 1
i followed you on twitter
ReplyDelete@zombiesugarpie
sexyhots29@yahoo.com
entry 2
HI! I'm your newest follower, coming over from Mingle Monday. Cute blog you have here!! I hope you stop by Sassy Sites and become a follower too! AND most importantly... sign up for our $50 vinyl lettering gift card giveaway! It ends Wednesday. xoxo
ReplyDeleteMarni @ Sassy Sites!
I tweeted (melissajackson0)
ReplyDeleteI updated my FB status (melissa jackson)
Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I follow your blog via GFC. #1
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I follow you via GFC. #2
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I subscribe via email. #1
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I subscribe via email. #2
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I subscribe via email. #3
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I subscribe via email. #4
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs. #1
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs. #2
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs. #3
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs. #4
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter. (@melissajackson0)
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter. (@melissajackson0) #2
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I tweeted as Darlene7
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Darlene7/status/22583706464
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I posted on my Facebook status
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/darlene.demell
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I follow your blog via GFC darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog via GFC darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
ReplyDeleteI subscribed via email and confirmed darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
ReplyDeleteI subscribed via email and confirmed darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
ReplyDeleteI subscribed via email and confirmed darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
ReplyDeleteI subscribed via email and confirmed darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Twitter as Darlene7
ReplyDeletedarlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I follow you on Twitter as Darlene7
ReplyDeletedarlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I like you on Facebook
ReplyDeletedarlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I like you on Facebook
ReplyDeletedarlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I like you on Facebook
ReplyDeletedarlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I like you on Facebook
ReplyDeletedarlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I subscribe to your Networked Blogs
ReplyDeletedarlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I subscribe to your Networked Blogs
ReplyDeletedarlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I subscribe to your Networked Blogs
ReplyDeletedarlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I subscribe to your Networked Blogs
ReplyDeletedarlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I blogged about giveaway here
ReplyDeletehttp://mylittlehouseoftreasures.blogspot.com/
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I blogged about giveaway here
ReplyDeletehttp://mylittlehouseoftreasures.blogspot.com/
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I blogged about giveaway here
ReplyDeletehttp://mylittlehouseoftreasures.blogspot.com/
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I blogged about giveaway here
ReplyDeletehttp://mylittlehouseoftreasures.blogspot.com/
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I blogged about giveaway here
ReplyDeletehttp://mylittlehouseoftreasures.blogspot.com/
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I blogged about giveaway here
ReplyDeletehttp://mylittlehouseoftreasures.blogspot.com/
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I blogged about giveaway here
ReplyDeletehttp://mylittlehouseoftreasures.blogspot.com/
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
Enter me please!
ReplyDeleteTweeted: http://twitter.com/fisiwoman/statuses/22614202989
Post it on FB: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000825276857&v=wall&story_fbid=147285801968500
Ana Belén R.M
fisiwoman(at)hotmail(dot)com
Spain
Vote for you on TMB
ReplyDeleteAna Belén R.M
fisiwoman(at)hotmail(dot)com
Spain #1
Vote for you on TMB
ReplyDeleteAna Belén R.M
fisiwoman(at)hotmail(dot)com
Spain #2
Vote for you on TMB
ReplyDeleteAna Belén R.M
fisiwoman(at)hotmail(dot)com
Spain #3
Vote for you on TMB
ReplyDeleteAna Belén R.M
fisiwoman(at)hotmail(dot)com
Spain #4
Following via google, as fisiwoman
ReplyDeleteAna Belén R.M
fisiwoman(at)hotmail(dot)com
Spain #1
Following via google, as fisiwoman
ReplyDeleteAna Belén R.M
fisiwoman(at)hotmail(dot)com
Spain #2
Following on twitter (@fisiwoman)
ReplyDeleteAna Belén R.M
fisiwoman(at)hotmail(dot)com
Spain #1
Following on twitter (@fisiwoman)
ReplyDeleteAna Belén R.M
fisiwoman(at)hotmail(dot)com
Spain #2
Following on FB (Ana Belén R M)
ReplyDeleteAna Belén R.M
fisiwoman(at)hotmail(dot)com
Spain
#1
Following on FB (Ana Belén R M)
ReplyDeleteAna Belén R.M
fisiwoman(at)hotmail(dot)com
Spain
#2
Following on FB (Ana Belén R M)
ReplyDeleteAna Belén R.M
fisiwoman(at)hotmail(dot)com
Spain
#3
Following on FB (Ana Belén R M)
ReplyDeleteAna Belén R.M
fisiwoman(at)hotmail(dot)com
Spain
#4
Daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Darlene7/status/22631895371
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/22675650799
ReplyDeletenancyrobster at gmail dot com
facebooked
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/annectaylor1?v=wall&story_fbid=146441542056925&ref=mf
nancyrobster at gmail dot com
Follow you via GFC
ReplyDeleteAnnie1
ty
nancyrobster at gmail dot com
2
ReplyDeleteFollow you via GFC
Annie1
ty
nancyrobster at gmail dot com
email subscriber #1
ReplyDeletenancyrobster at gmail dot com
email subscriber #2
ReplyDeletenancyrobster at gmail dot com
email subscriber #3
ReplyDeletenancyrobster at gmail dot com
email subscriber #4
ReplyDeletenancyrobster at gmail dot com
Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs #1
ReplyDeletety
nancyrobster at gmail dot com
Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs #2
ReplyDeletety
nancyrobster at gmail dot com
Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs #3
ReplyDeletety
nancyrobster at gmail dot com
Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs #4
ReplyDeletety
nancyrobster at gmail dot com
Follow you on Twitter
ReplyDeletegreeeneyedwhwom
ty
nancyrobster at gmail dot com
2
ReplyDeleteFollow you on Twitter
greeeneyedwhwom
ty
nancyrobster at gmail dot com
fb friend
ReplyDeleteAnne Taylor or annectaylor1
ty
nancyrobster at gmail dot com
fb friend #2
ReplyDeleteAnne Taylor or annectaylor1
ty
nancyrobster at gmail dot com
fb friend #3
ReplyDeleteAnne Taylor or annectaylor1
ty
nancyrobster at gmail dot com
fb friend #4
ReplyDeleteAnne Taylor or annectaylor1
ty
nancyrobster at gmail dot com
Daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Darlene7/status/22718114344
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I posted it on my facebook status (Frugal Liz)
ReplyDeletefrugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com
Follow you on GFC
ReplyDeletefrugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com
#1
Follow you on GFC
ReplyDeletefrugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com
#2
Subscribe via e-mail
ReplyDeletefrugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com
#1
Subscribe via e-mail
ReplyDeletefrugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com
#2
Subscribe via e-mail
ReplyDeletefrugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com
#3
Subscribe via e-mail
ReplyDeletefrugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com
#4
Follow you on twitter @FrugalScience
ReplyDeletefrugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com
#1
Follow you on twitter @FrugalScience
ReplyDeletefrugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com
#2
I tweeted about this giveaway
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Andras_Arena/status/22766992429
Shared on facebook http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=100001514250713&v=wall
ReplyDeleteI follow this blog publicly
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via email
ReplyDeleteI voted for you on top mommy blogs
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter under @Andras_Arena
ReplyDeleteI follow you on facebook. Name Andras Arena
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to your networked blogs
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/chanomonti/status/22768160361
ReplyDeletedeldafni@yahoo.es
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001532865610&v=wall&story_fbid=150647248296060&ref=mf
ReplyDeletedeldafni@yahoo.es
Hi I'm your new follower you from weds blog hop. You can find me at http://laughingmonkeystick.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteThanks
Mr. Monkey
Daily tweet URL:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Andras_Arena/status/22826475202
Daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Darlene7/status/22812048853
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
Here's my tweet - http://twitter.com/shala_darkstone/status/22874836036
ReplyDeleteI posted about this on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001243562809&v=wall&story_fbid=115391331848574
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog publicly.
ReplyDelete#1
I follow your blog publicly.
ReplyDelete#2
I subscribe via Email.
ReplyDelete#1
I subscribe via Email.
ReplyDelete#2
I subscribe via Email.
ReplyDelete#3
I subscribe via Email.
ReplyDelete#4
maddiemb (at) comcast (dot) net
I voted for you today on Top Mommy Blogs.
ReplyDelete#1
I voted for you today on Top Mommy Blogs.
ReplyDelete#2
I voted for you today on Top Mommy Blogs.
ReplyDelete#3
I voted for you today on Top Mommy Blogs.
ReplyDelete#4
I follow you on Twitter (@shala_darkstone).
ReplyDelete#1
I follow you on Twitter (@shala_darkstone).
ReplyDelete#2
I "like" you on Facebook. (FB name: Maddie Brubaker)
ReplyDelete#1
I "like" you on Facebook. (FB name: Maddie Brubaker)
ReplyDelete#2
I "like" you on Facebook. (FB name: Maddie Brubaker)
ReplyDelete#3
I "like" you on Facebook. (FB name: Maddie Brubaker)
ReplyDelete#4
Daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Darlene7/status/22907714397
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
Daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Darlene7/status/22988945333
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
Daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Darlene7/status/23077083793
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
Daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Darlene7/status/23168763665
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
Daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Darlene7/status/23255371447
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
Daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Darlene7/status/23930027947
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
tweeted (jmatek) and status on FB:) (julie matek)
ReplyDeletejmatek@wi.rr.com
follow thru GFC:)
ReplyDelete1
jmatek@wi.rr.com
follow thru GFC:)
ReplyDelete2
jmatek@wi.rr.com
voted for you on top mommy blogs:)
ReplyDeleteentry 1
jmatek@wi.rr.com
voted for u on top mommy blogs:)
ReplyDelete2
jmatek@wi.rr.com
voted for you on top mommy blogs:)
ReplyDelete3
jmatek@wi.rr.com
voted for u on top mommy blogs:)
ReplyDelete4
jmatek@wi.rr.com
follow u on twitter:) (jmatek)
ReplyDelete1
jmatek@wi.rr.com
follow u on twitter:) (jmatek)
ReplyDelete2
jmatek@wi.rr.com
Dsily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Darlene7/status/24043891413
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
Daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Darlene7/status/24123601643
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I follow with GFC
ReplyDeletedeldafni at yahoo dot es
email suscriber
ReplyDeletedeldafni at yahoo dot es
email suscriber
ReplyDeletedeldafni at yahoo dot es
email suscriber
ReplyDeletedeldafni at yahoo dot es
email suscriber
ReplyDeletedeldafni at yahoo dot es
voted for you
ReplyDeletedeldafni at yahoo dot es
voted for you
ReplyDeletedeldafni at yahoo dot es
voted for you
ReplyDeletedeldafni at yahoo dot es
voted for you
ReplyDeletedeldafni at yahoo dot es
follow you on twitter
ReplyDelete@chanomonti
deldafni at yahoo dot es
follow you on twitter
ReplyDelete@chanomonti
deldafni at yahoo dot es
like you on fb
ReplyDeletedafni montalvo
deldafni at yahoo dot es
like you on fb
ReplyDeletedafni montalvo
deldafni at yahoo dot es
follow you on NB
ReplyDeletedeldafni at yahoo dot es
follow you on NB
ReplyDeletedeldafni at yahoo dot es
follow you on NB
ReplyDeletedeldafni at yahoo dot es
follow you on NB
ReplyDeletedeldafni at yahoo dot es
http://twitter.com/adalia080/status/24169617184
ReplyDeleteadaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
facebook status
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/didenita?v=wall&story_fbid=100646909999510
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
Follow you publicly with GFC
ReplyDeleteAdalia
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
Follow you publicly with GFC
ReplyDeleteAdalia
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
I'm an email suscriber
ReplyDeleteadaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
I'm an email suscriber
ReplyDeleteadaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
I'm an email suscriber
ReplyDeleteadaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
I'm an email suscriber
ReplyDeleteadaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
I voted for you on Top mommy blogs
ReplyDeleteadaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
I voted for you on Top mommy blogs
ReplyDeleteadaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
I voted for you on Top mommy blogs
ReplyDeleteadaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
I voted for you on Top mommy blogs
ReplyDeleteadaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
Follow you on Twitter
ReplyDelete@adalia080
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
Follow you on Twitter
ReplyDelete@adalia080
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
Like you on facebook
ReplyDeleteadalia montalvo
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
Like you on facebook
ReplyDeleteadalia montalvo
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
Like you on facebook
ReplyDeleteadalia montalvo
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
Like you on facebook
ReplyDeleteadalia montalvo
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
Follow you on Networked Blogs
ReplyDeleteexperiencias-adalia
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
Follow you on Networked Blogs
ReplyDeleteexperiencias-adalia
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
Follow you on Networked Blogs
ReplyDeleteexperiencias-adalia
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
Follow you on Networked Blogs
ReplyDeleteexperiencias-adalia
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
Daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Darlene7/status/24198544858
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
Daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Darlene7/status/24311540834
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
Daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Darlene7/status/24437148552
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
Daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Darlene7/status/24493162600
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I tweeted about this giveaway. @sassywife
ReplyDeleteBrandiherbin AT yahoo DOT Com
Daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Darlene7/status/24677202002
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
Daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/Darlene7/status/24769938449
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
Daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/Darlene7/status/24866416004
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
Daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/Darlene7/status/24955256383
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
Daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/Darlene7/status/25135684911
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
Daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/Darlene7/status/25225286193
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
Daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/Darlene7/status/25331448906
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
Daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/Darlene7/status/25442149531
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
Daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/Darlene7/status/25517268106
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
Daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/Darlene7/status/25605263529
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
Daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/Darlene7/status/25716140910
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
Daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/Darlene7/status/25807949434
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I tweeted
ReplyDeletelmm831
lisa. mcgeen @ hotmail.com
I follow blog #1
ReplyDeletelisa.mcgeen@hotmail.com