26 August 2010

Orglamix Organic Mineral Makeup Review & Giveaway



I love make-up... lovey love LOVE make-up.... But, I don't work, nor do I "go out", and whats the point of spending all that time and money just to home-school, feed animals and clean house right?! 

WRONG!  I like to take the time to doll myself up and feel purdy.  But the money part wellllll...yeah.  Its hard to let go of money when you can think of a million other things you can spend it on.

When I was asked to review Orglamix Artisan Organic Mineral Make-up the first thing I did is check out the price!  The majority of their items are just $4.99!!!  Yeah at that price I'm sold!


Company/Product Info:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petro-Chemicals
- Phthalates

All Orglamix products are packaged in clear jars with a sifter and sold by weight, not volume (so you get more product). This listing is for a 8g jar filled with 1.5g | .05oz. Safe for eyes, lips, face and nails.

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Iron Oxides. Not vegan, may contain carmine, ferric ferrocyanide.

♥ Orglamix 100% Guarantee
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I guarantee you will love Orglamix, or your money back. It’s that simple! How many times have you wasted time and money (I myself have been there, done that) at the cosmetic counter? Things are different at Orglamix. I want you to absolutely love your purchase!

It's true, you can't test the eye shadow before buying...but that's ok! I offer a 100% Guarantee, which allows you to buy makeup with confidence. If you're not satisfied with the color, the packaging, the whatever, simply return the item within 14 days of your purchase and I'll give you a full refund.

You can try new colors, new formulas, and new products risk-free...so go ahead and buy that shade you've never worn before. It may be exactly what you've been looking for. I guarantee you will love Orglamix, or your money back.

I received:
Toss the Bouquet Mineral Glow
Perfect for any occasion! Do you ever wish you had a team of Hollywood makeup artists at your beckon call? Outfit your bridal trousseau with professional Hollywood makeup trailer must-haves by Orglamix.

For the bride-to-be comes the perfect bridal makeup, Happily Ever After inspired by wedding traditions that are sure to pamper the beautiful bride on her big day. Romantic, glamorous and ethereal, the perfect picture of timeless elegance.

Sixty seconds to flawless! Pure Organic Mineral Glow is designed to provide sheer coverage and a radiant soft-focus effect that perfects any look. By imparting a natural, healthy glow with the help of pure pearl powder, skin tone is enhanced with its weightless texture for a brighter, luminous look. Pure Organic Mineral Glow is the perfect complement to eyes, cheeks or face. Apply alone or over foundation with a Kabuki Brush for a flawless finish.

Toss the Bouquet is natural radiance, a luminous pink champagne glow. Limited Edition.
Wild Rose Pure Organic Mineral Eye
Wild Rose has a rich, yet light pink shimmer and a unique purple iridescence blossom that evokes the timeless feeling of falling in love. It's seductive, quietly lovely and boasts modern femininity.

Available in every shadow of the rainbow from classic neutrals to the hottest hues, these 100% pure mineral pigments deliver gorgeous smudge-proof, crease-free and water-resistant color in one stroke.

The perfect, high-payoff combination of brilliant color, an easy-blending formula, and endless versatility that will revolutionize your eye-makeup outlook and deliver stunning effects.

Apply dry for a natural glow, wet for more intensity or mix together with other Orglamix products to customize colors as you desire. With over 125 shades to choose from, let inspiration be your guide and watch your makeup go from everyday to extraordinary.
Whole Grain Pure Organic Self-Adjusting Foundation
What it is:
A lightweight, virtually mistake proof approach to foundation.

What it does:
Face the day with the wholesome goodness of nutritious, Whole Grain! Ideal for all skin types, (dark, light, or somewhere in between), you can have it all with this mix of magical minerals and perfecting pigments that self adjust to match your skin tone. The unique light-reflecting ingredients instantly brighten, creating a gorgeous, 'soft-focus' appearance that smooths fine lines, fine lines, shadows and imperfections, so skin glows with good health.


My Review:

I absolutely love mineral make-up.  Its clean, light and breathable.  Your face and skin do not suffer because you wear it!  It also wears and covers much better. So how did this organic mineral make-up stand up with me??  Well, first I liked the Whole Grain concept of covering a wide range of skin tones.  Problem with testing that is I am but one skin tone....So I again took these over to my nieces and her friend and had a test.  My niece is where most all of us fall into.  Her friend is on the darker side, ok much darker skin tone. LOL.  Now when I felt the powder foundation in my fingers and sort of rubbed it in, I thought hmm it might leave her friends face powdery and light..  I was wrong.  I blended in very nicely.  After working it in with a Kabuki Brush, coverage was very comparable to a foundation aimed at her skin tone.  So with that I am very pleased!The mineral eye was absolutely beautiful it was actually very hard deciding on a color to try out, Orglamix has such a variety!

Again $4.99!!  A color for your every mood!  But my favorite product from Orglamix has to be the Organic Glam So pretty.  And the makeup lasts just as well as some of the mineral make-up Ive paid buttloads much much much more on.  Plus if when you get it home put it on and absolutely hate the color or whatever, you can trade it or get your money back! That I love, I am very happy with this company.  Awesome and completely FABULOUS!




The very fabulous Cheri is offering one of you a chance to win any 3 colors from the following formulas :

Pure Organic Mineral Eye, Blush, Glow, Foundation or Color Corrector!!

Rules Of The Giveaway:
WORLDWIDE!!


MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit Orglamix and tell me your favorite product and "♥" it.

Extra Entries:
  • Follow this blog ~public~ (+2)
  • Subscribe via Email (+4) *Remember to verify because I will check*
  • Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs (Button under my signature)(+4) 
  • Follow Me on Twitter (+2)
  • Follow Orglamix on Twitter (+2)
  • Like Me On Facebook (+4)
  • Like Orglamix on Facebook and tell them I sent you! (+4)
  • Subscribe to my Networked Blogs (+4)
  • Tweet/daily (+2)
  • Facebook Status/daily (+2)
  • Blog about this giveaway and link back to here (+10) 
  • Recommend Orglamix FB Page to your friends! (+1per friend up to 10 friends *Bonus if they fan it I'll give you another entry!)
Copy and Paste:

" RT PLZ @TheChickenista Win Orglamix Artisan Pure Organic Mineral Make-up http://tinyurl.com/Pure-Organic #Orglamix #giveaway "

 YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave you twitter link if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".

Thanks and Good Luck All!
***************Giveaway Ends 9/21/10***************
FTC Compliant: Orglamix provided me with items listed in posted free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was not compensated in any way.  These are my thoughts and feelings and were in no way influenced.

413 comments:

  1. following you on twitter,my id:iangela20

    iangela20@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love the eye shadow mineral wild rose

    iangela20@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite product is the Patchouli - Pure Organic Mineral Eye Color. I hearted it on Etsy!

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I publicly follow this blog via GFC. #1

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I publicly follow this blog via GFC. #2

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I subscribe via email. #1

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I subscribe via email. #2

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I subscribe via email. #3

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I subscribe via email. #4

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs. #1

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs. #2

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs. #3

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs. #4

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow you on Twitter! (@melissajackson0)

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just wanted to let you know that I am now following and am excited to join you on your Sunday blog hop tomorrow. Please stop by and consider following back. Thanks, Roz

    ReplyDelete
  16. my fav is the brush set!

    email can be found by clicking my name.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sapele Pure Organic Mineral Foundation (light to medium skin with neutral undertones)

    I added it to my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow on Twitter 1 @rachelflavin

    ReplyDelete
  19. I follow on Twitter 2 @rachelflavin

    ReplyDelete
  20. I follow Orglamix on Twitter 1 @rachelflavin

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow Orglamix on Twitter 2 @rachelflavin

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the Espresso - Pure Organic Mineral Eye Color
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Follow you publicly with Google Friends Connect
    Adalia
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  24. Follow you publicly with Google Friends Connect
    Adalia
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm an email suscriber
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm an email suscriber
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm an email suscriber
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    3

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm an email suscriber
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    4

    ReplyDelete
  29. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  30. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  31. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    3

    ReplyDelete
  32. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    4

    ReplyDelete
  33. Follow you on Twitter
    @adalia080
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  34. Follow you on Twitter
    @adalia080
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  35. Follow Orglamix on Twitter
    @adalia080
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  36. Follow Orglamix on Twitter
    @adalia080
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  37. Like you on facebook
    adalia montalvo
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  38. Like you on facebook
    adalia montalvo
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  39. Like you on facebook
    adalia montalvo
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    3

    ReplyDelete
  40. Like you on facebook
    adalia montalvo
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    4

    ReplyDelete
  41. Like Orglamix on Facebook and commented
    adalia montalvo
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  42. Like Orglamix on Facebook and commented
    adalia montalvo
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  43. Like Orglamix on Facebook and commented
    adalia montalvo
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    3

    ReplyDelete
  44. Like Orglamix on Facebook and commented
    adalia montalvo
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    4

    ReplyDelete
  45. Follow you on Networked Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  46. Follow you on Networked Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  47. Follow you on Networked Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    3

    ReplyDelete
  48. Follow you on Networked Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    4

    ReplyDelete
  49. http://twitter.com/adalia080/status/22395448015
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  50. http://twitter.com/adalia080/status/22395448015
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  51. http://www.facebook.com/didenita?v=wall&story_fbid=142701062432791&ref=mf
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  52. http://www.facebook.com/didenita?v=wall&story_fbid=142701062432791&ref=mf
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  53. http://experiencias-adalia.blogspot.com/2010/08/reviews-and-giveaways-by-thechickenista.html
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  54. http://experiencias-adalia.blogspot.com/2010/08/reviews-and-giveaways-by-thechickenista.html
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  55. http://experiencias-adalia.blogspot.com/2010/08/reviews-and-giveaways-by-thechickenista.html
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    3

    ReplyDelete
  56. http://experiencias-adalia.blogspot.com/2010/08/reviews-and-giveaways-by-thechickenista.html
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    4

    ReplyDelete
  57. http://experiencias-adalia.blogspot.com/2010/08/reviews-and-giveaways-by-thechickenista.html
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    5

    ReplyDelete
  58. http://experiencias-adalia.blogspot.com/2010/08/reviews-and-giveaways-by-thechickenista.html
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    6

    ReplyDelete
  59. http://experiencias-adalia.blogspot.com/2010/08/reviews-and-giveaways-by-thechickenista.html
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    7

    ReplyDelete
  60. http://experiencias-adalia.blogspot.com/2010/08/reviews-and-giveaways-by-thechickenista.html
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    8

    ReplyDelete
  61. http://experiencias-adalia.blogspot.com/2010/08/reviews-and-giveaways-by-thechickenista.html
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    9

    ReplyDelete
  62. http://experiencias-adalia.blogspot.com/2010/08/reviews-and-giveaways-by-thechickenista.html
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    10

    ReplyDelete
  63. I Like you on facebook


    s_edel1027 at hotmail.com

    1

    ReplyDelete
  64. I Like you on facebook


    s_edel1027 at hotmail.com

    2

    ReplyDelete
  65. I Like you on facebook


    s_edel1027 at hotmail.com

    3

    ReplyDelete
  66. I Like you on facebook


    s_edel1027 at hotmail.com

    4

    ReplyDelete
  67. I liked Orglamix and told them you sent me

    s_edel1027 at hotmail.com

    1

    ReplyDelete
  68. I liked Orglamix and told them you sent me

    s_edel1027 at hotmail.com

    2

    ReplyDelete
  69. I liked Orglamix and told them you sent me

    s_edel1027 at hotmail.com

    3

    ReplyDelete
  70. I liked Orglamix and told them you sent me

    s_edel1027 at hotmail.com

    4

    ReplyDelete
  71. I love the Acai Pure Organic Mineral Eye Color.

    s_edel1027 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I like the Peppermint - Pure Organic Mineral Eye Color and i Hearted
    deldafni at yahoo dot es

    ReplyDelete
  73. Follow you with GFC
    deldafni at yahoo dot es

    ReplyDelete
  74. Follow you with GFC
    deldafni at yahoo dot es

    ReplyDelete
  75. I'm an email suscriber
    deldafni at yahoo dot es 1

    ReplyDelete
  76. I'm an email suscriber
    deldafni at yahoo dot es 2

    ReplyDelete
  77. I'm an email suscriber
    deldafni at yahoo dot es 3

    ReplyDelete
  78. I'm an email suscriber
    deldafni at yahoo dot es 4

    ReplyDelete
  79. Voted for u on Tmb
    deldafni at yahoo dot es

    ReplyDelete
  80. Voted for u on Tmb
    deldafni at yahoo dot es 2

    ReplyDelete
  81. Voted for u on Tmb
    deldafni at yahoo dot es 3

    ReplyDelete
  82. Voted for u on Tmb
    deldafni at yahoo dot es 4

    ReplyDelete
  83. follow you on twitter
    @chanomonti
    deldafni at yahoo dot es

    ReplyDelete
  84. follow you on twitter
    @chanomonti
    deldafni at yahoo dot es

    ReplyDelete
  85. Follow Orglamix on Twitter
    @chanomonti
    deldafni at yahoo dot es

    ReplyDelete
  86. Follow Orglamix on Twitter
    @chanomonti
    deldafni at yahoo dot es

    ReplyDelete
  87. Like you on Fb
    deldafni at yahoo dot es
    1

    ReplyDelete
  88. Like you on Fb
    deldafni at yahoo dot es
    2

    ReplyDelete
  89. Like you on Fb
    deldafni at yahoo dot es
    3

    ReplyDelete
  90. Like you on Fb
    deldafni at yahoo dot es
    4

    ReplyDelete
  91. Like Orglamix on Facebook and commented on their wall
    deldafni at yahoo dot es
    1

    ReplyDelete
  92. Like Orglamix on Facebook and commented on their wall
    deldafni at yahoo dot es
    2

    ReplyDelete
  93. Like Orglamix on Facebook and commented on their wall
    deldafni at yahoo dot es
    3

    ReplyDelete
  94. Like Orglamix on Facebook and commented on their wall
    deldafni at yahoo dot es
    4

    ReplyDelete
  95. Follow you on Networked blogs
    deldafni at yahoo dot es
    1

    ReplyDelete
  96. Follow you on Networked blogs
    deldafni at yahoo dot es
    2

    ReplyDelete
  97. Follow you on Networked blogs
    deldafni at yahoo dot es
    3

    ReplyDelete
  98. Follow you on Networked blogs
    deldafni at yahoo dot es
    4

    ReplyDelete
  99. http://twitter.com/chanomonti/status/22458753755
    deldafni at yahoo dot es
    1

    ReplyDelete
  100. http://twitter.com/chanomonti/status/22458753755
    deldafni at yahoo dot es
    2

    ReplyDelete
  101. I shared on facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001532865610&v=wall&story_fbid=134689433242600&ref=mf
    deldafni at yahoo dot es
    1

    ReplyDelete
  102. I shared on facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001532865610&v=wall&story_fbid=134689433242600&ref=mf
    deldafni at yahoo dot es
    2

    ReplyDelete
  103. FB status
    http://www.facebook.com/didenita?v=wall&story_fbid=103785279683120&ref=mf
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  104. FB status
    http://www.facebook.com/didenita?v=wall&story_fbid=103785279683120&ref=mf
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  105. http://twitter.com/adalia080/status/22459208202
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  106. http://twitter.com/adalia080/status/22459208202
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  107. status link for twitter: http://twitter.com/msSaroun/status/22467738153
    twitter name: msSaroun

    ReplyDelete
  108. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  109. 2. status link for twitter: http://twitter.com/msSaroun/status/22467738153
    twitter name: msSaroun

    ReplyDelete
  110. 2. I <3 Jasmine - Pure Organic Mineral Eye Color
    smik86 @ yahoo . com

    ReplyDelete
  111. 1.following you on twitter.

    twitter- msSaroun

    ReplyDelete
  112. 2. follow you on twitter.
    twitter - msSaroun

    ReplyDelete
  113. I follow publicly via gfc as theladyinblack3 Entry #1 theladyinblack3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  114. I follow publicly as theladyinblack3 entry #2

    theladyinblack3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. I subscribe via email entry #1

    theladyinblack3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. I subscribe via email entry #2

    theladyinblack3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  117. I subscribe via email entry #3

    theladyinblack3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  118. I subscribe via email entry #4

    theladyinblack3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  119. I vote for you at top mommy blogs Entry #1

    theladyinblack3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  120. I vote for you at top mommy blogs Entry #2

    theladyinblack3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  121. I vote for you at top mommy blogs Entry #3

    theladyinblack3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  122. I vote for you at top mommy blogs Entry #4

    theladyinblack3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  123. I follow you on twitter as theladyinblack3

    entry #1

    theladyinblack3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  124. I follow you on twitter as theladyinblack3

    entry #2

    theladyinblack3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  125. I follow you on facebook linda long

    entry #1

    theladyinblack3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  126. I follow you on facebook linda long

    entry #2

    theladyinblack3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  127. I follow orglamix mineral makeup on facebook linda long

    entry #1

    theladyinblack3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  128. I follow you on facebook linda long

    entry #2

    theladyinblack3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  129. I follow orglamix mineral makeup on twitter as theladyinblack3

    entry #1

    theladyinblack3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I follow orglamix mineral makeup on twitter as theladyinblack3

    entry #2

    theladyinblack3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  131. http://twitter.com/adalia080/status/22505788776

    ReplyDelete
  132. http://twitter.com/adalia080/status/22505788776

    ReplyDelete
  133. http://www.facebook.com/didenita?v=wall&story_fbid=154718764539188&ref=mf

    ReplyDelete
  134. http://twitter.com/chanomonti/status/22506104202
    deldafni@yahoo.es

    ReplyDelete
  135. http://twitter.com/chanomonti/status/22506104202
    deldafni@yahoo.es
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  136. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001532865610&v=wall&story_fbid=143119555723243&ref=mf
    deldafni@yahoo.es
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  137. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001532865610&v=wall&story_fbid=143119555723243&ref=mf
    deldafni@yahoo.es
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  138. I like the Retractable Ultra Brush.

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  139. gfc follower

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  140. email subscriber

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  141. email subscriber

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  142. I voted for you.

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  143. I voted for you.

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  144. http://www.facebook.com/didenita?v=wall&story_fbid=150662228295983&ref=mf
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  145. http://www.facebook.com/didenita?v=wall&story_fbid=150662228295983&ref=mf
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  146. http://twitter.com/adalia080/status/22662780565

    ReplyDelete
  147. http://twitter.com/adalia080/status/22662780565

    ReplyDelete
  148. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001532865610&v=wall&story_fbid=122084861175472&ref=mf
    deldafni@yahoo.es

    ReplyDelete
  149. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001532865610&v=wall&story_fbid=122084861175472&ref=mf
    deldafni@yahoo.es

    ReplyDelete
  150. http://twitter.com/chanomonti/status/22664123807
    deldafni@yahoo.es

    ReplyDelete
  151. http://twitter.com/chanomonti/status/22664123807
    deldafni@yahoo.es

    ReplyDelete
  152. http://www.facebook.com/didenita?v=wall&story_fbid=143457945691851&ref=mf
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  153. http://www.facebook.com/didenita?v=wall&story_fbid=143457945691851&ref=mf
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  154. http://twitter.com/adalia080/status/22718923863
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  155. http://twitter.com/adalia080/status/22718923863
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  156. facebook status
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001532865610&v=wall&story_fbid=104875736240258&ref=mf
    deldafni@yahoo.es

    ReplyDelete
  157. facebook status
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001532865610&v=wall&story_fbid=104875736240258&ref=mf
    deldafni@yahoo.es

    ReplyDelete
  158. http://twitter.com/chanomonti/status/22766738525
    deldafni@yahoo.es

    ReplyDelete
  159. http://twitter.com/chanomonti/status/22766738525
    deldafni@yahoo.es

    ReplyDelete
  160. I like the Spring Water - Pure Organic eyeshadow...heck, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  161. I am a public follower of your blog

    ReplyDelete
  162. I am a public follower of your blog

    ReplyDelete
  163. I follow you on twitter under the user name @Andras_Arena

    ReplyDelete
  164. I follow you on twitter under the user name @Andras_Arena

    ReplyDelete
  165. I follow Orglamix on twitter under the user name @Andras_Arena

    ReplyDelete
  166. I follow Orglamix on twitter under the user name @Andras_Arena

    ReplyDelete
  167. I like Orglamix on facebook and I told them you sent me!

    ReplyDelete
  168. I like Orglamix on facebook and I told them you sent me!

    ReplyDelete
  169. I like Orglamix on facebook and I told them you sent me!

    ReplyDelete
  170. I like Orglamix on facebook and I told them you sent me!

    ReplyDelete
  171. I tweeted about this giveaway! The URL is:
    http://twitter.com/Andras_Arena/status/22826774327

    ReplyDelete
  172. I tweeted about this giveaway! The URL is:
    http://twitter.com/Andras_Arena/status/22826774327

    ReplyDelete
  173. I shared about this giveaway on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  174. I shared about this giveaway on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  175. I love so many of the eye colors but if I was to pick one thing to try I'd try the sapele foundation. angiewith3 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  176. following publicly with gfc #1
    angiewith3 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  177. following publicly with gfc #2
    angiewith3 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  178. Voted for you on top mommy blogs
    angiewith3 at live dot com #1

    ReplyDelete