08 August 2010

Piggy Paint Review & Giveaway

As a mom to a very persistent little girl, who loves her "make-up", I was all more than willing to review Piggy Paint! It's so cute to see her walk out of my room covered in whatever she could find.  But not so cute when all my mineral powder is on the carpet, or her eyes are bright red from the makeup....  Try as I may she needs something safe for her, cause there's no stopping a girl from makeup. 


Product Info:
Piggy Paint™ is specially formulated from God’s natural ingredients and dries to a hard, durable finish. There are no toxic chemicals; it’s free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone.
  • Non-toxic
  • Low Odor
  • Water-based formula
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Fun, vibrant colors
  • Dries to a hard, durable finish
  • Cruelty-free
  • Safe for use during Pregnancy!
 




Piggy Paint is excited to introduce our new TWEEN polish line, "Project Earth" that includes wild, neon colors that will allow us to target an older audience.  There are 5 wild, neon colors, and even a glow-in-the-dark polish (Radioactive)!  It can be worn by itself, or applied to the top of other colors (as a topcoat, requires 2-3 coats for maximum "glow"). 
With names like "The Boyfriend Blues" and "Eat Your Peace", tweens are
lovin' this eco-friendly, water-based alternative that dries to a hard, durable finish. Piggy Paint Project Earth's odorless formula makes it perfect
to  use at sleepovers for hours of manis and pedis. There's no need to worry about those harsh, stinky chemicals anymore! Project Earth was launched in conjunction with Piggy Paint's new, updated website April 1.
There's even a glow-in-the dark polish called "Radioactive".   


My Review:
I received LOL and Solar Power
These colors were vivid and beautiful!  I was so excited!


I'm a huge nail polish fan.  I love doing nails.  Not having them done, doing them myself.  Every since I was a kid, I would paint nails.  It was me and my moms time. Now, I buy nail paint and stencils or just free hand.  Its sort of a therapeutic and relaxing bonding thing me and her have.  Its our time.  We sit and she lets paint and design her little nails and she loves the reaction she gets from everyone. So this was something I was really excited about!  After reading and seeing for myself what is in polish I kinda freaked out!

I'm putting this on my little girls nails??  It ate right through the plate!  Yikes!

Well, when received the new Piggy Paint I took my baby lady and got her ready.  We used the LOL on us.  You know how you buy a polish and put it on only to find out it came out nothing like you had hoped??  This polish looked just as I thought.  Just as bright and beautiful.  And I wasn't concerned from the smell.  Usually I have a fan going with her because of the heavy smells from other polishes.  Piggy Paint says it has a low odor, but I really couldn't smell it. Very nice!

OK, now I have 3 nieces (13, 11, 6) that are into everything trendy imaginable.  If it's on TV or one of their stars are wearing it they have to have it!!!  Well, how cool was I when I showed up with these!  We had an all out polish party all the girls and I!  Total Blast!  Since these are the target ages I thought I would ask what they thought of it all.  The oldest of course loved the colors and names.  The middle, who really isn't into polish, did her nails for the first time I think ever and liked it!  The youngest asked me to get her purple and green.  SO I'm going to say its a hit!

More great points for Piggy Paint, unlike other child friendly nail polish, Piggy Paint doesn't come off real easy.  Plus it's variety of bright colors allows me to still decorate her nails and feel good about doing so.

Points I'm not so in love with, the yellow went on almost streaky and required 5 coats to even out.  Not so with the LOL.  LOL was just fine at 3.  So it may be a color issue. 




An exclusive discount code for all of you courtesy of Piggy Paint!!  Woot!!  Woot!!

Simply use CHICKEN10L and you'll get 10% off anything! Including sale items! EXPIRES 9/7/10 so hurry!!


Spend over $35 and domestic shipping is FREE! 


Wanna win some??  Piggy Paint is also giving you the chance to win a giftcode good for $15!! 


Rules Of The Giveaway:
Open WORLDWIDE!

MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit Piggy Paint and join their newsletter!

Extra Entries:
  • Follow this blog ~public~ (+2)
  • Subscribe via Email (+4) *Remember to verify because I will check*
  • Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs (Button under my signature)(+4) 
  • Follow Me on Twitter (+2)
  • Follow PiggyPaint on Twitter (+2)
  • Like Me On Facebook (+4)
  • Like PiggyPaint on Facebook and tell them I sent you! (+4)
  • Subscribe to my Networked Blogs (+4)
  • Tweet (+2)
  • Facebook Status (+2)
Copy and Paste:

"RT PLZ @TheChickenista @PiggyPaint Enter to win eco/kid friendly polish! http://tinyurl.com/PiggyPaint #contest #giveaway"


 YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave you twitter link if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".

Thanks and Good Luck All!
***************Giveaway Ends 8/29/10***************
FTC Compliant: I received PiggyPaint  free of charge for reviewing purpose.  I was not compensated in any way.  These are my thoughts and feelings and were in no way influenced.

********CLOSED******** 
Thanks to all who entered!

291 comments:

  1. I've joined Piggy Paint's Newsletter!

    ty

    nancyrobster at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. follow via GFC

    Annie1

    ty

    nancyrobster at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. follow via GFC 2

    Annie1

    ty

    nancyrobster at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. email subscriber

    ty

    nancyrobster at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. email subscriber 2

    ty

    nancyrobster at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. email subscriber 3

    ty

    nancyrobster at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. email subscriber 4

    ty

    nancyrobster at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Voted for you 1

    ty

    nancyrobster at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Voted for you 2

    ty

    nancyrobster at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Voted for you 3

    ty

    nancyrobster at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Voted for you 4

    ty

    nancyrobster at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Follow you on Twitter

    greeeneyedwhwom


    ty

    nancyrobster at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Follow you on Twitter 2

    greeeneyedwhwom


    ty

    nancyrobster at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Follow PiggyPaint on Twitter


    greeeneyedwhwom

    ty

    nancyrobster at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Follow PiggyPaint on Twitter 2


    greeeneyedwhwom

    ty

    nancyrobster at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Like PiggyPain on fb (Anne Taylor or annectaylor1)

    commented on their wall

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-Paint/211618990130#!/pages/Piggy-Paint/211618990130?v=wall&story_fbid=10150238656390131&ref=mf

    ty

    nancyrobster at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Like PiggyPain on fb (Anne Taylor or annectaylor1) 2

    commented on their wall

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-Paint/211618990130#!/pages/Piggy-Paint/211618990130?v=wall&story_fbid=10150238656390131&ref=mf

    ty

    nancyrobster at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Like PiggyPain on fb (Anne Taylor or annectaylor1) 3

    commented on their wall

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-Paint/211618990130#!/pages/Piggy-Paint/211618990130?v=wall&story_fbid=10150238656390131&ref=mf

    ty

    nancyrobster at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Like PiggyPain on fb (Anne Taylor or annectaylor1) 4

    commented on their wall

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-Paint/211618990130#!/pages/Piggy-Paint/211618990130?v=wall&story_fbid=10150238656390131&ref=mf

    ty

    nancyrobster at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/20762616418


    nancyrobster at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. 2

    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/20762616418


    nancyrobster at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Joined their newsletter

    belgd(at)live(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Follow this blog publicly

    belgd(at)live(dot)com

    #1

    ReplyDelete
  24. Follow this blog publicly

    belgd(at)live(dot)com

    #2

    ReplyDelete
  25. I follow you on twitter

    belgd(at)live(dot)com

    #1

    ReplyDelete
  26. I follow you on twitter

    belgd(at)live(dot)com

    #2

    ReplyDelete
  27. I follow piggypaint on twitter


    belgd(at)live(dot)com

    #1

    ReplyDelete
  28. I follow piggypaint on twitter


    belgd(at)live(dot)com

    #2

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I am following you!!! I would love it if you could follow me back!

    http://momsreview4you.blogspot.com/

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  30. I signed up for their newsletter.

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  31. email subscriber

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  32. email subscriber

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  33. email subscriber

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  34. I voted for you.

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  35. I voted for you.

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  36. Visited Piggy Paint and joined their newsletter!
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Follow this blog ~public
    Adalia
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  38. Follow this blog ~public
    Adalia
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'm an email suscriber
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'm an email suscriber
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'm an email suscriber
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    3

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'm an email suscriber
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    4

    ReplyDelete
  43. Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  44. Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  45. Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  46. Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    4

    ReplyDelete
  47. Follow you on Twitter
    @adalia080
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  48. Follow you on Twitter
    @adalia080
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  49. Follow PiggyPaint on Twitter
    @adalia080
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  50. Follow PiggyPaint on Twitter
    @adalia080
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  51. Like you On Facebook
    adalia montalvo
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  52. Like you On Facebook
    adalia montalvo
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  53. Like you On Facebook
    adalia montalvo
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    3

    ReplyDelete
  54. Like you On Facebook
    adalia montalvo
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    4

    ReplyDelete
  55. Like PiggyPaint on Facebook and commented
    adalia montalvo
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  56. Like PiggyPaint on Facebook and commented
    adalia montalvo
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  57. Like PiggyPaint on Facebook and commented
    adalia montalvo
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    3

    ReplyDelete
  58. Like PiggyPaint on Facebook and commented
    adalia montalvo
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    4

    ReplyDelete
  59. networked Blogs suscriber
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  60. networked Blogs suscriber
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  61. networked Blogs suscriber
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    3

    ReplyDelete
  62. networked Blogs suscriber
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    4

    ReplyDelete
  63. tweeted
    https://twitter.com/adalia080/status/20842014015
    @adalia080
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  64. tweeted
    https://twitter.com/adalia080/status/20842014015
    @adalia080
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  65. FB status
    http://www.facebook.com/didenita
    adalia montalvo
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  66. FB status
    http://www.facebook.com/didenita
    adalia montalvo
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  67. Hi, I joined Piggy Paint's newsletter!

    joanne.j at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I follow you via GFC as joanne.j

    joanne.j at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I follow you via GFC as joanne.j

    joanne.j at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I'm an email subscriber #1

    joanne.j at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I'm an email subscriber #2

    joanne.j at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I'm an email subscriber #3

    joanne.j at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I'm an email subscriber #4

    joanne.j at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I voted for you #1

    joanne.j at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I voted for you #2

    joanne.j at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I voted for you #3

    joanne.j at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I voted for you #4

    joanne.j at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. @joannej1982 follow you on Twitter

    joanne.j at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. @joannej1982 follow you on Twitter

    joanne.j at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. @joannej1982 follow PiggyPaint on Twitter

    joanne.j at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. @joannej1982 follow PiggyPaint on Twitter

    joanne.j at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. Joanne Anne LIKE you on FB #1

    joanne.j at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. Joanne Anne LIKE you on FB #2

    joanne.j at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Joanne Anne LIKE you on FB #3

    joanne.j at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Joanne Anne LIKE you on FB #4

    joanne.j at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Joanne Anne LIKE PiggyPaint on FB #1

    joanne.j at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. Joanne Anne LIKE PiggyPaint on FB #2

    joanne.j at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. Joanne Anne LIKE PiggyPaint on FB #3

    joanne.j at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. Joanne Anne LIKE PiggyPaint on FB #4

    joanne.j at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. FB status
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000175280975&v=wall&story_fbid=144710262220621

    joanne.j at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. FB status
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000175280975&v=wall&story_fbid=144710262220621

    joanne.j at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. Tweet http://twitter.com/joannej1982/status/20959540897

    joanne.j at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. Tweet http://twitter.com/joannej1982/status/20959540897

    joanne.j at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I subscribed to your Networked Blogs #1

    joanne.j at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I subscribed to your Networked Blogs #2

    joanne.j at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I subscribed to your Networked Blogs #3

    joanne.j at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I subscribed to your Networked Blogs #5

    joanne.j at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I adore Piggy Paint's Mac n Cheese color, don't you?

    lynette355@yahoo.com
    http://theysayimnuts.blogspot.com/2010/08/goodies-in-mail.html

    ReplyDelete
  99. I join their newsletter!
    luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. Follow this blog (wendy)
    luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. Follow this blog (wendy)
    luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. Subscribe via Email 1
    luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. Subscribe via Email 2
    luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. Subscribe via Email 3
    luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. Subscribe via Email 4
    luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  106. Voted for u on Top Mommy Blogs 1
    luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. Voted for u on Top Mommy Blogs 2
    luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. Voted for u on Top Mommy Blogs 3
    luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. Voted for u on Top Mommy Blogs 4
    luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  110. Follow u on Twitter @yeahww
    luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  111. Follow u on Twitter @yeahww
    luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  112. Follow PiggyPaint on Twitter @yeahww
    luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  113. Follow PiggyPaint on Twitter @yeahww
    luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  114. I like http://www.facebook.com/pages/TheChickenista/276310617040?ref=search on FB 1

    luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  115. I like http://www.facebook.com/pages/TheChickenista/276310617040?ref=search on FB 2

    luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  116. I like http://www.facebook.com/pages/TheChickenista/276310617040?ref=search on FB 3

    luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  117. I like http://www.facebook.com/pages/TheChickenista/276310617040?ref=search on FB 4

    luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  118. Like PiggyPaint on Facebook and told them you sent me (FB name Rose Wendy) 1
    luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  119. Like PiggyPaint on Facebook and told them you sent me (FB name Rose Wendy) 2
    luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  120. Like PiggyPaint on Facebook and told them you sent me (FB name Rose Wendy) 3
    luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  121. Like PiggyPaint on Facebook and told them you sent me (FB name Rose Wendy) 4
    luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  122. tweeted 1 http://twitter.com/yeahww/status/21328875330

    luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  123. tweeted 2 http://twitter.com/yeahww/status/21328875330

    luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  124. Subscribe to ur Networked Blogs 1
    luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  125. Subscribe to ur Networked Blogs 2
    luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  126. Subscribe to ur Networked Blogs 3
    luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  127. Subscribe to ur Networked Blogs 4
    luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  128. FB status http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000706249309&v=wall&story_fbid=140334896006018

    luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  129. FB status http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000706249309&v=wall&story_fbid=140334896006018

    luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I joined the newsletter!
    mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. I follow you on twitter as hell_0kitty
    mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  132. I follow you on twitter as hell_0kitty
    mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  133. I follow Piggypaint on twitter as hell_0kitty
    mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  134. I follow Piggypaint on twitter as hell_0kitty
    mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  135. http://twitter.com/hell_0kitty/status/21542395733
    mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  136. http://twitter.com/hell_0kitty/status/21542395733
    mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  137. Joined their newsletter

    belgd at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  138. I follow publicly


    belgd at live dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  139. I follow publicly


    belgd at live dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  140. I voted for you

    belgd at live dot com

    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  141. I voted for you

    belgd at live dot com

    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  142. I voted for you

    belgd at live dot com

    entry 3

    ReplyDelete
  143. I voted for you

    belgd at live dot com

    entry 4

    ReplyDelete
  144. Follow you on twitter!

    belgd at live dot com

    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  145. Follow you on twitter!

    belgd at live dot com

    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  146. Follow piggypaint on twitter.

    belgd at live dot com

    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  147. Follow piggypaint on twitter.

    belgd at live dot com

    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  148. Follow you facebook.

    belgd at live dot com

    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  149. Follow you facebook.

    belgd at live dot com

    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  150. Follow you facebook.

    belgd at live dot com

    entry #3

    ReplyDelete
  151. Follow you facebook.

    belgd at live dot com

    entry #4

    ReplyDelete
  152. I joined piggy paint's newsletter
    jaclyn.bruns@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  153. I follow you #1
    jaclyn.bruns@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  154. I follow you #2
    jaclyn.bruns@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  155. I voted for you #1
    jaclyn.bruns@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  156. I voted for you #2
    jaclyn.bruns@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  157. I voted for you #3
    jaclyn.bruns@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  158. I voted for you #4
    jaclyn.bruns@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  159. I liked you on facebook (Jackie Cresto Bruns)
    #1
    jaclyn.bruns@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  160. I liked you on facebook #2
    jaclyn.bruns@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  161. I liked you on facebook #3
    jaclyn.bruns@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  162. I liked you on facebook #4
    jaclyn.bruns@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  163. Piggy paint newsletter
    tjb1127 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  164. Follow you GFC #1
    tjb1127 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  165. Follow you GFC #2
    tjb1127 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  166. Subscribed to e-mail #1
    tjb1127 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  167. Subscribed to e-mail #2
    tjb1127 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  168. Subscribed to e-mail #3
    tjb1127 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  169. Subscribed to e-mail #4
    tjb1127 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  170. Voted for you #1
    tjb1127 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  171. Voted for you #2
    tjb1127 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  172. Voted for you #3
    tjb1127 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  173. Voted for you #4
    tjb1127 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  174. Follow you on twitter as mtb1127 #1
    tjb1127 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  175. Follow you on twitter as mtb1127 #2
    tjb1127 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  176. Follow PP on twitter as mtb1127 #1
    tjb1127 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  177. Follow PP on twitter as mtb1127 #2
    tjb1127 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  178. Like you on fb as tracy brumfield #1

    tjb1127 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  179. Like you on fb as tracy brumfield #2

    tjb1127 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  180. Like you on fb as tracy brumfield #3

    tjb1127 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  181. Like you on fb as tracy brumfield #4

    tjb1127 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  182. I joined the Piggy Paint mailing list!

    ReplyDelete
  183. I am a public follower of your blog

    ReplyDelete
  184. I am a public follower of your blog

    ReplyDelete
  185. I follow you on twitter under the user name @contest_Andra

    ReplyDelete
  186. I follow you on twitter under the user name @contest_Andra

    ReplyDelete
  187. I follow PiggyPaint on twitter under the user name @Contest_Andra

    ReplyDelete
  188. I follow PiggyPaint on twitter under the user name @Contest_Andra

    ReplyDelete
  189. I like PiggyPaint on facebook and I told them you sent me!

    ReplyDelete
  190. I like PiggyPaint on facebook and I told them you sent me!

    ReplyDelete
  191. I like PiggyPaint on facebook and I told them you sent me!

    ReplyDelete