
The First Shimmering Body Candle Available Exclusively from Scandle!
The patent pending Scandle Shimmering Body Candle is a candle that burns at 2° above body temperature to produce a shimmering, fragrant lotion to give your skin a healthy, sexy & flawless glow!
- Give Skin a Natural Shimmer
- Hide Wrinkles & Imperfections by Deflecting Light
- Hydrate Skin
- While Adding Aroma & Ambiance to Any Setting
*Scandle's Shimmering Travel Candle is in a square lightweight tin for easy application.
*Silicone band can be removed after use and used as an eco-wrist band reminder to "Reduce. Reuse. Recycle."
When I received it, it was a little melted....Being from the sunny state of AZ, where it's hot or real hot, it was expected. It melts at just above body temp. Awesome for massages not so awesome transporting. LOL. Tip: Keep an eye out for the postman when they say to.
But, if your as excited to get this as I was, a little melted is no biggie! I smoothed it down with a small spatula and let it cool in the house. Later that night it was ready and after a long day with the kids I was too!
I'm a huge fan of massages. HUGE! {{Love them}} Giving not so much, but you know 'what goes around comes around' so they say right.
I lit the candle and ahh the smell was just so good. I tried their Warn Vanilla Sugar. I wish you all had scratch and sniff screens because its ahh smellerific!. And it just fills your room with with it's aroma.
Ok so I let it melt a bit and at first I was nervous to have it poured on. I kept thinking oh this is gonna hurt! He dripped a little on and there weren't any screams! It felt so good. The warm oil was perfect. Instant relaxation. I was putty.
The shimmer part of the oil is very light. It adds a little glow to your skin. It rubs in very nicely as well. There's no left over film as you would think, or I thought. It being a candle. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling good.
I would definitely recommend this for an at-home-spa-type massage. Perfect for the hard working mommies out there! And daddies too! With 16 different scents and 1 unscented, there's no reason no to pamper him!
Also available the Shimmering Lotion Candle in ceramic for $22.95 with a easy to pour lip.
![]() | |||||
| Click to go buy it! |
Price: $13.95
FTC Compliant: Scandle provided me with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes. I was NOT compensated. These are my true and honest feelings.





No comments:
Post a Comment
________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥