26 October 2010

2010 Holiday Explosion! Sponsors Preview


Huge thanks to all the companies that are making Holiday Explosion 2010 a mega hit!  Over the next few weeks I'll be posting my thoughts and experiences with their products.  We've all been having a lot of fun trying out all these really neat gift ideas.  And they are......


Mom & Baby







2010 Holiday Gift Guide Sponsor

Kids Clothing









Personalized:
2010 Holiday Gift Guide Sponsor2010 Holiday Gift Guide Sponsor

Toys












Her:








 
Him:
2010 Holiday Gift Guide Sponsor2010 Holiday Gift Guide Sponsor2010 Holiday Gift Guide Sponsor



Unique:


2010 Holiday Gift Guide Sponsor

Decorating/Home:

That's 39 Companies!
This event kicks off November 19 and is set to run an extended week!!  So instead of ending Dec.1st I have extended it to the 8th!!  There are so many awesome gift ideas here I wanted to make sure you get to know each one real well!

But this isn't just a show and tell!  Nope!  Just like it says Reviews & GIVEAWAYS!!  Some of these generous companies have offered you all a chance to win either the same as I received, or a gift card to their site!
There is.....

....
....
Over $850 in Prizes to be won!!

I'm excited are you excited??
Over the next few days leading up to the event I'll be offering extra chances to enter so keep an eye peeled for new & special ways you can get a few extra chances to win! {BONUS ENTRIES!}

Oh yea, and did I mention these are bundled prizes?  You bet!  I've taken into consideration all of you who voiced your opinion about grouping or not grouping, but I think for the most part all wanted a nice BIG bundle of goodies!
So there ya go! 

Don't forget to list your giveaways today on Gimme Your Givies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥