
This neat little spray packs quite a cleaning punch for your glasses. Both my Husband and I as well as my oldest son wears glasses, and well.... none of us are too keen on the upkeep. We're always all too ready when time comes around for our new pairs.
When I received the Brilliant Lenses eyeglass cleaner, I grabbed everyones glasses. Gave a quick spritz, wiped and whoa. Mine were crystal, my sons.... well, yes it did clean it real well. But it brought out all the little tiny scratches. I wish I'd had this for him before.
Brilliant Lenses adds in a scratch resistance coating.


Kids especially, just aren't that great at keeping their glasses. If they get dirty, ugh its right to their shirt....Or worse toilet paper or tissue! Ouch! That's murder on glasses.
I put this in his backpack and it's ready to go! More importantly I won't go thru glasses as quickly.
I received:
Product Description:
Brilliant Lenses Cleaner and optical microfiber cloth. A premium eyeglass cleaner with SR-8 that adds a protective barrier to lenses to resist scratches and soiling from water, sweat, dust and dirt. For ALL types of lenses.

I'm your follower on Google Freind Connect and Twitter. Waiting for you! :)
ReplyDeleteBlog: http://dona-laterrazza.blogspot.com
Twitter: @donaLaTerrazza