12 October 2010

Dali Decals Review & Giveaway






Dali Wall Decals has beautiful easy to install wall decals. These wall decals come in a variety of themes. Here are just a few....
 Because a picture is worth a thousand words.....



For the Home
For the Holidays
For the Holidays
Nursery room Decals
Turn a simple plain room into a work of art! 








When I was scrolling thru Dali Decals website, I was blown away with the detail in the decals.  How was I going to do this I thought!  I opted for searching out an easy looking decals.  When I saw this quote, I immediately thought "It's perfect for the school room!" I anxiously awaited the delivery....
When it came I was ecstatic, it looked so simple!  Why was I terrified??
Finding a place that was perfect for it was harder than the actual install.  We decided on under the US flag right by the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

We leveled it, rubbed it on and voilĂ ! It was so easy, I'm thinking of letting my son do his all by himself!

I love doing artwork, on the kids walls especially.  I hate plain walls!  But if any of you transferred over from my personal blog TheChickenista, maybe you remember the rocket gone sooo wrong in my youngest sons room! LOL  If you'd like to see it, click here.  It will give you a laugh for sure!  Dali decals makes it much easier, and at fair prices, you can afford to change it out as often as you'd like.  If your anything like me, with new seasons come new ideas.

Click Here To Buy!
$15.00
*Enter ISTA5OFF for a Special Discount!*
No Minimum Purchase!
$25.00 Gift Certificate




All readers and/or contest entries are only eligible to win once per 12 months.




Visit Dali Decals and tell me your favorite wall decal!
Extra Entries:
  • Follow this blog ~public~ (+2)
  • Subscribe via Email (+4) *Remember to verify because I will check*
  • Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs (+4) 
  • Follow Me on Twitter (+2)
  • Follow  Dali Wall Decals on Twitter (+2)
  • Like Me On Facebook (+2)
  • Sign up for their newsletter (+2)
  • Post a comment on Dali Decals Facebook telling them what your favorite item is (+4)
  • "Send a Friend!"  Suggest Dali Wall Decals to your friends, have them leave a comment saying you sent them. (+4)
  • Subscribe to my Networked Blogs (+4) 
  • Tweet/daily (+2)
  • Facebook Status/daily (+2)
Copy and Paste:
" RT PLZ @TheChickenista Reviews Enter to win! @DaliDecal Really Awesome Wall Decals  http://bit.ly/dvsITp #contest #giveaway "
 YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave you twitter link if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".

Thanks and Good Luck All!
***************Giveaway Ends 11/02/10***************
CLOSED & THANK YOU!
FTC Compliant: I was provided with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was NOT compensated.  These are my true and honest feelings.

79 comments:

  1. my face decal is the one that says Relaxation

    jenatwwjd at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Circle of Cherry Blossoms - Two Color - Wall Decals


    meandi09@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great selection! My fave is DON'T POSTPONE JOY!

    thanks for the chance to win!!!

    parodi821 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you on twitter #1
    @WendiP

    parodi821 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. #2 following you on twitter @WendiP

    parodi821 at yahoo dot com

    THANKS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. #1 tweeted, thanks!
    http://twitter.com/WendiP/status/27284884291

    parodi821 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. #2 tweeted, thanks again!
    http://twitter.com/WendiP/status/27284884291

    parodi821 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the Christmas ornament decal
    great giveaway

    drakebdog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. the fairy blowing on a dandelion would be great for my little sister's room!

    missy1549@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Lotus Flower Blossom.
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. follow GFC 1-missdeb1
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. follow GFC 2-missdeb1
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. email subscriber 1
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. email subscriber 2
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. email subscriber 3
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. email subscriber 4
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the Giant shade tree with falling leaves. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. #1 I follow your blog public. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. #2 I follow your blog public. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. #1 I subscribe via Email. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. #2 I subscribe via Email. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. #3 I subscribe via Email. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. #4 I subscribe via Email. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. #1 I follow you on Twitter. user name is strawberry_39. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. #2 I follow you on Twitter. user name is strawberry_39. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. #1 I follow Dali wall decals on Twitter. user name is strawberry_39. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. #2 I follow Dali wall decals on Twitter. user name is strawberry_39. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. #1 I like you on facebook. user name is Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. #2 I like you on facebook. user name is Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. #1 I posted a comment on Dali decals facebook wall and told them what I liked. user name is Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. #2 I posted a comment on Dali decals facebook wall and told them what I liked. user name is Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. #3 I posted a comment on Dali decals facebook wall and told them what I liked. user name is Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. #4 I posted a comment on Dali decals facebook wall and told them what I liked. user name is Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. #1 I subscribed to networked blogs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. #2 I subscribed to networked blogs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. #3 I subscribed to networked blogs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. #4 I subscribed to networked blogs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. tweeted today #1

    http://twitter.com/WendiP/status/27701057097

    thanks so much!
    parodi821 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. tweeted today #2

    http://twitter.com/WendiP/status/27701057097

    Again- thanks so much!
    parodi821 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. #1 following DaliDecals on twitter @WendiP

    parodi821 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. #2 following DaliDecals on twitter @WendiP

    thanks again :-)

    parodi821 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. My favorite is the Swirling Poppies Set.

    amberf_03@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I am a follower.

    amberf_03@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I am a follower. #2

    amberf_03@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I subscribe to your emails.

    amberf_03@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I subscribe to your emails. #2

    amberf_03@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I subscribe to your emails. #3

    amberf_03@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I subscribe to your emails. #4

    amberf_03@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Voted on Top Mommy Blogs.

    amberf_03@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Voted on Top Mommy Blogs. #2

    amberf_03@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Voted on Top Mommy Blogs. #3

    amberf_03@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Voted on Top Mommy Blogs. #4

    amberf_03@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I like the Asian Paper Cut Design Decal.
    alwaysaroundboys(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I'm a public follower of your blog.
    alwaysaroundboys(at)gmail(dot)com

    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  55. I'm a public follower of your blog.
    alwaysaroundboys(at)gmail(dot)com

    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  56. I follow you on twitter.
    (AaBmommyBlogger)

    alwaysaroundboys(at)gmail(dot)com

    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  57. I follow you on twitter.
    (AaBmommyBlogger)

    alwaysaroundboys(at)gmail(dot)com

    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  58. #1 TWEETED TODAY, THANKS!

    http://twitter.com/WendiP/status/27946197632

    parodi821 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Tweeted today #2. Thanks again :-)

    http://twitter.com/WendiP/status/27946197632

    parodi821 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I like the Little Bird sitting on a tree branch.
    flophasit at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. http://twitter.com/WendiP/status/28553835536

    Tweeted today, thanks!
    parodi821 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. #2 tweeted today. THANKS SO MUCH!

    http://twitter.com/WendiP/status/28553835536

    parodi821 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. favorite is the lotus flower blossom
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. blog follower on gfc
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. 2 blog follower on gfc
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. email subscriber
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. 2 email subscriber
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. 3 email subscriber
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. 4 email subscriber
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I love the quote Love makes a house a home - Quote - Wall Decal
    josieke81@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. i follow you at GFC as josieke ricks
    josieke81@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. i follow you at GFC as josieke ricks #2
    josieke81@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. i subscribe to your email
    josieke81@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. i subscribe to your email
    josieke81@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. i subscribe to your email
    josieke81@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. i subscribe to your email
    josieke81@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. i lik eyou on FB as josieke ricks-van der ploeg
    josieke81@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. i lik eyou on FB as josieke ricks-van der ploeg
    josieke81@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. fav wall decal is the Cute Butterflies

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete