30 October 2010

KraftMaid Define Your Style $50,000 Giveaway!



When my Husband and I were out house hunting, the room I was most looking forward to was the kitchen!  It's the center of the house.  I can remember as a child it was the room everything happened in.  Where most of the memories are made.  It's where all us kids did our homework.  It's where company gathered to catch up.  It's where I had the "talk" with my Mom....  Most all our talks were in the kitchen as she baked away or made meals.  It's where I was proposed to in. 



So finding the house with the perfect kitchen was very important to us.  We found the perfect home in that the kitchen and dinning we adjoined {for better conversations and entertaining larger groups} and a step off the front living room.  The space was huge, tons of cabinets and a large center island perfect for preparing food while visiting.

KraftMaid launches their new collection this Fall, which includes more than 30 cabinet doors, more than 24 finishes and 100 hardware choices! Because KraftMaid understands the importance of family gatherings they are offering you a chance to win a complete Kitchen Remodel worth $50,000 in their "Define Your Style" contest.

KraftMaid is a trend forward company.  With their designs from sleek and modern to classic and traditional or casual and comfortable.  Four of the most popular home designs are Soft Modern, Modern Farmhouse, Heritage and Coastal.

  • The Soft Modern has a Zen spa-like feel, with textural patterns and crisp lines.
  • The Modern Farmhouse combines the feel of metropolitan design with industrial living and the great outdoors.
  • The Heritage is luxurious, richly embellished and elegant.
  • The Coastal is beach inspired. A mix of organic materials that are weathered and worn to perfection. 
I would absolutely love to remodel my kitchen.  Our home is only 4 years old, but after seeing the Modern Farmhouse design plan, I'm in love!   Even though I was born and raised a city girl, I'm completely loving my simple life here raising animals in the middle of nowhere.

I've always loved the feel and look of an old farmhouse.  So much so, we've actually considered moving a few times just to have one!  The hardwood floors and the look of worn cabinets.  It just makes me feel "apple pie-ish". 

To enter the contest simply go to the website and style your own "Inspiration Board".  Using click and drag and their array of product images.  Once done name and describe it.  Download and click enter.  Who knows, this time next year you or I could be hosting the Holidays in a brand new kitchen!!  Good Luck!

Here's my inspiration board: {Click To Enlarge}

KraftMaid Desgins

All KraftMaid Cabinetry comes standard with solid wood dovetail drawers with full extension runners and a soft close buffer system and it’s backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
***Define Your Style Contest Ends November 30, 2010 at 11:59:59 PM CT***

I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of KraftMaid. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥