06 October 2010

Pink Paisley {Review & Giveaway}



Beautiful monogrammed gifts and accessories.  For baby, moms, dads, everyone!  Pink Paisley Jute Tote:


This is the oh so popular bag sold in boutiques everywhere, but without the "boutique" price.  Our popular monogrammed jute tote bags are great for "toting" all of your stuff.  Great for the beach, college campus, the gym or an everyday bag.  Monogrammed jute toes by The Pink Paisley are wonderful gifts for bridesmaids!  Some brides choose to buy bags to match the wedding colors while other brides match a bag to each bridesmaid's taste.  Also a great  for:  mother's day, graduation, birthday, or hostess gifts.  This bag comes in twelve colors.  

 This bag measures 21" wide, 8" deep and 16"tall.  The large inside compartment is coated with a thin layer of plastic, making this bag easy to wipe clean.  The leather handles are long enough to comfortably carry this bag on your shoulder.   This bag has a zippered top and interior zippered pocket.  This super trendy and cute bag is crafted of jute, which is an environmentally friendly natural fiber.
 



I love that it was such simple shopping to get the tote just perfect.  With 12 colors to choose from and 20 thread colors AND 11 fonts.....  making this especially unique for my mom was easy.  I chose the chocolate bag with a hot pink Curlz monogram.

The bag itself, I was shocked when it arrived.  It's huge!  My mom loves big bags, always has.   It is so pretty I kinda wanted to keep it for my self {hehe}.  But it's monogrammed, darn! I could see tossing in my checkbook, planner, clipboard, office necessities, makeup bag, kids on-the-go bag, water bottles and still have enough room for a laptop!  Perfect for those day trips.  For those who are expecting or know someone who is, and they're not really "diaper bags kinda ladies", this trendy tote is perfect.  Plenty of room for all of baby's necessities.

The straps, although mom hasn't toted much in it just yet, are comfortable and the perfect length.  Just under the arm.   Sturdy workmanship and could probably hold all that I listed!  

The texture of jute is similar to hemp.  Best of all it's biodegradable, RENEWABLE, and very eco chic.    


Retail: $24.00


Personal Monogrammed Jute Tote


Open to US Residents Only
Like Pink Paisley on Facebook thank them and tell them I sent you!

Extra Entries:
  • Follow this blog ~public~ (+2)
  • Follow Pink Paisley blog ~public~ (+2)
  • Subscribe via Email (+4) *Remember to verify because I will check*
  • Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs (+4) 
  • Follow Me on Twitter (+2)
  • Follow Pink Paisley on Twitter (+2)
  • Like Me On Facebook (+2)
  • Sign up for their newsletter (+2)
  • Post a comment on Pink Paisley Facebook telling them what your favorite item is (+4)
  • "Send a Friend!"  Suggest Pink Paisley to your friends, have them leave a comment saying you sent them. (+4)
  • Subscribe to my Networked Blogs (+4) 
  • Tweet/daily (+2)
  • Facebook Status/daily (+2)
Copy and Paste:
" RT PLZ @TheChickenista Reviews Enter to win! @PinkPaisley. Trendy Eco Chic Jute Tote http://bit.ly/bjWVn6 #contest #giveaway "
 YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave you twitter link if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".

Thanks and Good Luck All!
***************Giveaway Ends 10/26/10***************
FTC Compliant: I was provided with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was NOT compensated.  These are my true and honest feelings.

113 comments:

  1. I like Pink Paisley on Facebook and left a comment:
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Lafayette-LA/The-Pink-Paisley/292752151739?v=wall&story_fbid=445085036739
    Michele Caldwell Lawrence
    rlawrence110@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a GFC follower #1.
    Michele
    rlawrence110@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a GFC follower #2.
    Michele
    rlawrence110@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow Pink Paisley on GFC.#1
    Michele
    rlawrence110@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow Pink Paisley on GFC #2.
    Michele
    rlawrence110@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm an email subscriber #1
    rlawrence110@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm an email subscriber #2.
    rlawrence110@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm an email subscriber #3.
    rlawrence110@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm an email subscriber #4
    rlawrence110@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I voted #1
    Michele
    rlawrence110@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I voted for you #2.
    rlawrence110@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I voted #3.
    rlawrence110@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I voted #4.
    rlawrence110@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm following you on Twitter.#1
    ID: rlawrence110
    rlawrence110@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm following you on Twitter #2
    ID: rlawrence110
    rlawrence110@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm following Pink Paisley on Twitter. #1
    ID: rlawrence110
    rlawrence110@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm following Pink Paisley on Twitter. #2
    ID: rlawrence110
    rlawrence110@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook #1
    Michele Caldwell Lawrence
    rlawrence110@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook #2
    Michele Caldwell Lawrence
    rlawrence110@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've signed up for the Pink Paisley newsletter #1
    rlawrence110@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've signed up for Pink Paisley's newsletter #2
    rlawrence110@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've tweeted #1:
    http://twitter.com/rlawrence110/status/26588059832

    rlawrence110
    rlawrence110@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've tweeted #2
    http://twitter.com/rlawrence110/status/26588059832
    rlawrence110
    rlawrence110@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've commented on my favorite item on Facebook:#1
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Lafayette-LA/The-Pink-Paisley/292752151739?v=wall&story_fbid=445095616739
    Michele Caldwell Lawrence
    rlawrence110@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've commented on my favorite item on Facebook:#2
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Lafayette-LA/The-Pink-Paisley/292752151739?v=wall&story_fbid=445095616739
    Michele Caldwell Lawrence
    rlawrence110@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I've commented on my favorite item on Facebook:#3
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Lafayette-LA/The-Pink-Paisley/292752151739?v=wall&story_fbid=445095616739
    Michele Caldwell Lawrence
    rlawrence110@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I've commented on my favorite item on Facebook:#4
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Lafayette-LA/The-Pink-Paisley/292752151739?v=wall&story_fbid=445095616739
    Michele Caldwell Lawrence
    rlawrence110@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Like Pink Paisley on facebook and wrote on their wall-debbie coyle
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  29. follow gfc 1-missdeb1
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  30. follow gfc 2-missdeb1
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  31. email subscriber 1
    missdeb1@earthink.net

    ReplyDelete
  32. follow you on twitter 2-missdeb1
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  33. like you on facebook 1-debbie coyle
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  34. I "like" Pink Paisley on facebook and I left them a comment telling them you sent me.

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I follow your blog

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I follow your blog -2

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I follow The Pink Paisley blog

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I follow The Pink Paisley blog -2

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I subscribe through e-mail

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I subscribe through e-mail -2

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I subscribe through e-mail -3

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I subscribe through e-mail -4

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I follow you on Twitter as 2Cats2See

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I follow you on Twitter as 2Cats2See -2

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I follow Pink Paisley on Twitter as 2Cats2See

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I follow Pink Paisley on Twitter as 2Cats2See -2

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I'm a facebook fan.

    Donna Hufman Warrington
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I'm a facebook fan. -2

    Donna Hufman Warrington
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I subscribe to your newsletter

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I subscribe to your newsletter -2

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I left a comment in regards to my favorite on their facebook wall.

    Donna Hufman Warrington
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I left a comment in regards to my favorite on their facebook wall. -2

    Donna Hufman Warrington
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I left a comment in regards to my favorite on their facebook wall. -3

    Donna Hufman Warrington
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I left a comment in regards to my favorite on their facebook wall. -4

    Donna Hufman Warrington
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I follow via Networked Blog

    Donna Hufman Warrington
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I follow via Networked Blog -2

    Donna Hufman Warrington
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I follow via Networked Blog -3

    Donna Hufman Warrington
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I follow via Networked Blog -4

    Donna Hufman Warrington
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I tweeted.

    http://twitter.com/2Cats2See/status/26655787232

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. #1, Public Follower
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  61. #2, Public Follower
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  62. #1, Follow Pink Paisley blog ~public
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  63. #2, Follow Pink Paisley blog ~public
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  64. #1, Email subscriber.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  65. #2, Email subscriber.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  66. #2, Email subscriber.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Sorry post #71 was to be #3
    #4, Email subscriber.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  68. #1, I voted Top Mommy Blogs
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  69. #2, I voted Top Mommy Blogs
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  70. #3, I voted Top Mommy Blogs
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  71. #4, I voted Top Mommy Blogs
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  72. #1, I like you on Facebook
    (Tamara Bennington)
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  73. #2, I like you on Facebook
    (Tamara Bennington)
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I like pink pasley on facebook - Michmartinetti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. entry 1 - i follow this blog
    with gfc
    michmartinetti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. entry 2 I follow blog with gfc
    michelle l
    michmartinetti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. 1. I subscribe via email - michmartinetti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. 2. I subscribe via email, michmartinetti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. entry 3 I subscribe via email
    michmartinetti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. Entry 4 I subscribe via email
    michmartinetti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I'm following Pink Paisley's FB page and left a message (Emy Alwaysaroundboys)

    alwaysaroundboys(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I'm a public follower of this blog!
    alwaysaroundboys(at)gmail(dot)com

    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  83. I'm a public follower of this blog!
    alwaysaroundboys(at)gmail(dot)com

    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  84. I'm following you on Twitter.
    http://twitter.com/AaBmommyBlogger

    alwaysaroundboys(at)gmail(dot)com

    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  85. I'm following you on Twitter.
    http://twitter.com/AaBmommyBlogger

    alwaysaroundboys(at)gmail(dot)com

    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  86. I like Pink Paisley & left a comment. http://www.facebook.com/marcieann007#!/pages/Lafayette-LA/The-Pink-Paisley/292752151739

    marcie.a.chavez AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I'm a follower on GFC.

    marcie.a.chavez AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I'm a follower on GFC. #2

    marcie.a.chavez AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I'm a follower of Pink Paisley on GFC. #1

    marcie.a.chavez AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I'm a follower of Pink Paisley on GFC. #2

    marcie.a.chavez AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I'm an email subscriber. #1

    marcie.a.chavez AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I'm an email subscriber. #2

    marcie.a.chavez AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I'm an email subscriber. #3

    marcie.a.chavez AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I liked Pink Paisley and left a comment!
    (Saoirse Sloane)
    jujubee676 at msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. Public blog follower. #1
    jujubee676 at msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. Public blog follower. #2
    jujubee676 at msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. Email subscriber #1.
    jujubee676 at msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Email subscriber. #2
    jujubee676 at msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. Email subscriber. #3
    jujubee676 at msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. Email subscriber. #4
    jujubee676 at msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. like pink paisley on fb as melissa barnes and left a message
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lafayette-LA/The-Pink-Paisley/292752151739?ref=mf&v=wall#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=452962491739&id=292752151739

    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. follow on gfc melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. 2 follow on gfc melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. follow pink pasley blog on gfc
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. 2 follow pink pasley blog on gfc
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  106. like you on fb as melissa barnes

    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. 2 like you on fb as melissa barnes

    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. email subscriber
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. 2 email subscriber
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  110. 3 email subscriber
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  111. 4 email subscriber
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  112. tweeted http://twitter.com/lovinmykiddos/status/28649341335
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  113. #79Michelle .. me too. I like their Facebook.
    I also like the projectboobies page. They have been mentioned in an article in New York Times! They're great :D

    ReplyDelete

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥