20 October 2010

TriLash Review & Giveaway


TriLash is not a mascara or a lengthening effect makeup. TriLash is a revolutionary cosmeceutical scientific breakthrough that helps your body naturally create your very own longer thicker lashes with the advanced patent pending peptide active ingredients. Clinical tests and more importantly user experience has confirmed that TriLash’s key active ingredients work to deliver safe and drug-free results easily and effectively within as little as 2 weeks. 
Eyelashes and brow hair cycle through an approximate 16 week life cycle. Compared to scalp hair which may cycle up to 7 years to fully turn-over.
TriLash active peptide formula works to provide essential building blocks to lash cells during the key Anagen phase resulting in longer and thicker lashes with stronger shafts.
Since each lash cell matures individually, continued use of TriLash for up to 16 weeks is advised for best results.

 

I've been using this serum for the last 2 weeks.  Its applies just as you would liquid liner.  At first I had a bit of tingle, but that subsided quite quickly.  Actually I had very little of any negative with this trial.  No redness, no irritation, nada.  Small tingle is all.  And was normal as I found out.  So nothing to worry.

As I said I've only had this going for the last 2 weeks, and thus far ..well I must love you all because I'm going to show you all my naked eye!  AHH!!  But it's what I would want someone to include in this type review.

Eye Day 1

As you can see I barely have lashes.....it's sad really, that could be a mans eye! LOL.  So I'm really hoping this serum does me some good.  We all want that miracle.
Eye Day 14
I guess seeing it like this I can see a small change happening.  I really couldn't tell checking daily, but with these 2 pictures I can see a lil' sumthin' sumthin'.  I really hope this positive change continues.  It would be nice to go all natural and feel gorgeous!  :)

I may post an updated version down the road.  Let you all on the fence see if things are continuing to be great!
Click Here to Buy!
 $29.99 {Sample;Club Price}
 $67.95 {Full Size Shown Above; Club Price}
 Sample Size Shown

 Open Only To US
You must be a fan of TriLash on Facebook {Let them know I sent you}
Extra Entries:
  • Follow this blog ~public~ (+2)
  • Subscribe via Email (+4) *Remember to verify because I will check*
  • Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs (+4) 
  • Follow Me on Twitter (+2)
  • Follow  TriLash on Twitter (+2)
  • Like Me On Facebook (+2)
  • Post a comment on TriLash Facebook thanking them for sponsoring this giveaway (+4)
  • "Send a Friend!"  Suggest TriLash to your friends, have them leave a comment saying you sent them. (+4)
  • Subscribe to my Networked Blogs (+4) 
  • Tweet/daily (+2)
  • Facebook Status/daily (+2)
Copy and Paste:
" RT PLZ @TheChickenista Reviews Enter to win! Grow longer thicker lashes with @TriLash http://bit.ly/awgZV6 #contest #giveaway "
 YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave you twitter link if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".

Thanks and Good Luck All!
***************Giveaway Ends 11/15/10***************
FTC Compliant: I was provided with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was NOT compensated.  These are my true and honest feelings.

77 comments:

  1. Saying hello on Friendly Wednesday:) I am a new follower!

    http://practicalfrugality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower off of Wandering Wednesday and would love a follow back! Your blog is adorable! Nice job!

    Friendly hugs,
    Missy Schranz
    http://missyschranz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan of Trilash on FB. I left them a message that you sent me.

    clenna at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. #1 I follow via Google

    clenna at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. #2 I follow via Google

    clenna at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. #1 I follow via email

    clenna at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. #2 I follow via email

    clenna at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. #3 I follow via email

    clenna at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. #4 I follow via email

    clenna at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. #1 I like you on FB
    username: Clenna Emery

    clenna at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. #2 I like you on FB
    username: Clenna Emery

    clenna at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. #1 I follow via Networked Blogs

    clenna at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. #2 I follow via Networked Blogs

    clenna at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. #3 I follow via Networked Blogs

    clenna at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. #4 I follow via Networked Blogs

    clenna at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. like trilash on fb as melissa barnes and commented on their wall
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/TriLash/151706398179450?v=wall#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=169333863083370&id=151706398179450
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. like you on fb as melissa barnes
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. follow on networked blogs as melissa barnes
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm a Facebook fan of TriLash & {Let them know you sent me}!
    FB Name: Silver Bella
    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=171666209516802&id=151706398179450
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Following your blog ~publicly~via GFC!
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  22. Following your blog ~publicly~via GFC!
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  23. email subscriber- confirmed
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  24. email subscriber- confirmed
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  25. email subscriber- confirmed
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  26. email subscriber- confirmed
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  27. Top Mommy Blogs Vote
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  28. Top Mommy Blogs Vote
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  29. Top Mommy Blogs Vote
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  30. Top Mommy Blogs Vote
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm following you on Twitter as @silverbella11
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm following you on Twitter as @silverbella11
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  33. Following TriLash on Twitter as @silverbella11
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  34. Following TriLash on Twitter as @silverbella11
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like you on Facebook as Silver Bella!
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like you on Facebook as Silver Bella!
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  37. Posted a comment on TriLash's Facebook thanking them for sponsoring this giveaway!
    FB Name: Silver Bella
    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=171666209516802&id=151706398179450
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  38. Posted a comment on TriLash's Facebook thanking them for sponsoring this giveaway!
    FB Name: Silver Bella
    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=171666209516802&id=151706398179450
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  39. Posted a comment on TriLash's Facebook thanking them for sponsoring this giveaway!
    FB Name: Silver Bella
    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=171666209516802&id=151706398179450
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com
    3

    ReplyDelete
  40. Posted a comment on TriLash's Facebook thanking them for sponsoring this giveaway!
    FB Name: Silver Bella
    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=171666209516802&id=151706398179450
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com
    4

    ReplyDelete
  41. Networked Blogs subscriber
    Silver Bella
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  42. Networked Blogs subscriber
    Silver Bella
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  43. Networked Blogs subscriber
    Silver Bella
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com
    3

    ReplyDelete
  44. Networked Blogs subscriber
    Silver Bella
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com
    4

    ReplyDelete
  45. dt
    http://twitter.com/silverbella11/status/29406726499
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  46. dt
    http://twitter.com/silverbella11/status/29406726499
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  47. Now following your blog via GFC :) fabmomblog[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Following you on Twitter [@MissLuluBlogs] #1

    ReplyDelete
  49. Following you on Twitter [@MissLuluBlogs] #2

    ReplyDelete
  50. Following TriLash on Twitter [@MissLuluBlogs] #1

    ReplyDelete
  51. Following TriLash on Twitter [@MissLuluBlogs] #2

    ReplyDelete
  52. subscribed [and cofirmed] via e-mail #1 fabmomblog[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  53. subscribed [and cofirmed] via e-mail #2 fabmomblog[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  54. subscribed [and cofirmed] via e-mail #3 fabmomblog[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  55. subscribed [and cofirmed] via e-mail #4 fabmomblog[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I like TriLash on facebook (Louis Here)

    Wall Comment

    Thank you for hosting this giveaway

    schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Google Friends Connect - following your blog publicly as Louis

    ReplyDelete
  58. 2
    Google Friends Connect - following your blog publicly as Louis

    ReplyDelete
  59. I voted for your blog at Top Mommy Blogs

    *Your rating of 10 for this site has been recorded. Thank you for taking the time to rate this site. *

    ReplyDelete
  60. 2
    I voted for your blog at Top Mommy Blogs

    *Your rating of 10 for this site has been recorded. Thank you for taking the time to rate this site. *

    ReplyDelete
  61. 3
    I voted for your blog at Top Mommy Blogs

    *Your rating of 10 for this site has been recorded. Thank you for taking the time to rate this site. *

    ReplyDelete
  62. 4
    I voted for your blog at Top Mommy Blogs

    *Your rating of 10 for this site has been recorded. Thank you for taking the time to rate this site. *

    ReplyDelete
  63. following you on twitter @left_the_stars

    ReplyDelete
  64. 2
    following you on twitter @left_the_stars

    ReplyDelete
  65. following @TriLash on twitter @left_the_stars

    ReplyDelete
  66. 2
    following @TriLash on twitter @left_the_stars

    ReplyDelete
  67. I like your blog on facebook (Louis Here)

    ReplyDelete
  68. 2
    I like your blog on facebook (Louis Here)

    ReplyDelete
  69. Like on facebook and left message that you sent me :)

    clemay62 at rocketmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. newest follower #1036 from Monday's blog hop

    clemay62 at rocketmail dot com

    come on over to my place
    http://for-one-another.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  71. 2nd entry for newest follower

    clemay62 at rocketmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I've been wanting to try rapidlash!!! I'm following them on FB

    ladyboarder9669@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete