20 November 2010

Holiday Explosion! 2010: Ornaments With Love


Ornaments With Love...need I go on?  The name says it all.  These beautifully made personalized ornaments come in so many varieties.  Family, Grandparents, Special Occasions, Kids, Friends, Hobbies, Sports, and Professions to name a few.

They are a truly beautiful way to show someone just how special they are to you.  Or get one for yourself to remember the year.  I have a dear family friend who took on full custody of her 2 grandchildren.  Every year since they were born she buys them each a special ornament to hang on the tree.   This was so awesome.  The kids and I went round and round the tree and they told me what each one meant to them.  Why it was that ornament they chose.  What happened in that year.  She's 9 and he's 7, and it's like their family tradition.  Wonderful memories for them to keep and share all their years long!  I felt like I needed to run out and buy my kids a special ornament to hang up!

I was thinking, if your expecting and haven't told anyone yet...or are engaged and haven't told anyone yet.  How neat to give an ornament as sort of a way to announce your blessed event!  And although these ornaments are very elegant and amazing, they are very nicely priced at under $20!  Some are even under $10!


$13.95
$10.95
$13.95
$11.95
$7.95
We can't forget about those who help to make our lives easier.  Forget about a fruit basket or soap basket, what about an ornament they can keep and cherish every year!  These are guaranteed to make your giftee feel remarkable and appreciated.  As they should!

I RECEIVED!
One Ornament with all my babies names on it. Just as the one shown first!


BUY IT!

Starting at under $10, you can give someone a smile.

Holiday Explosion Bonus Entries:

Visit Ornaments With Love website and let me know what product you are putting on your list!  Or what you'd love to receive! {+1}


Follow OWL on Facebook thank them for being a sponsor in TheChickenista's Holiday Explosion! 2010 and let them know your favorite ornament! *USE LANGUAGE BELOW!  {+1}

"Thank you for sponsoring @TheChickenista Holiday Explosion! 2010 my favorite ornament is ......"

Please leave a comment for each action you chose.  Also include email address, facebook name and link, twitter name and link.

How Do I find the link? 

 Right-Click on time {circled} choose "copy link location" and paste it in the comment section with your info.

FTC Compliant: I was provided with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was NOT compensated.  These are my true and honest feelings.

5 comments:

  1. I like the Our 1st Grandchild Christmas Ornament - Pink. It would be great for my in-laws.

    sbereznay@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Family Christmas Ornament - 2 Children & Baby.

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like OWL on FB and posted http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=466339674525&id=89097929525.

    sbereznay@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like the Washington Redskins Football Player Christmas Ornament.
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. follow owl on facebook and wrote on wall http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ornaments-With-Love-Personalized-Christmas-Ornaments/89097929525?v=app_4949752878#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=466724924525&id=89097929525

    ReplyDelete