28 November 2010

Holiday Explosion! 2010: Smarty Had a Party




I love throwing parties... especially Holiday Christmas parties.  I however do NOT love the clean up.  I loathe it.  Smarty Had a Party is just about the neatest company in this department.  You want an elegant party but easy clean up.  You use to have to pick either or.  Either you serve on those blah throw aways you find at your local grocer {not so elegant} or you pull out the fancy dishes and spend the night washing and putting away.

Smarty Had a Party had us hard working ladies in mind.  We want it all! 

Beautiful and almost undetectable PLASTIC dinnerware perfect for your Christmas Party!
$13.95 {PKG}



Serving Utensils

Wine Glasses
$13.95 {PKG}
Smarty Had a Party has everything you need to make your next gathering truly memorable and EASY!  All products are recyclable and affordable!

I received:

An assortment of dinnerware, glasses, flatware and napkins

I was blown away.  Honestly when you look at them, you can't tell it's not your best dishes out.  It's not until you hold them, you realize they're plastic!  And these are strong, you can load up a real meal and not worry they'll bend and spill your food.

You can always wash them and reuse, or just toss them after the party.  I had to wash mine.  I just have to show everyone!  People never believe me either.  I "pretend" to pass an empty wine glass... then oops! I drop it. Their face of "OH NO!" is priceless.  Then they just have to know where I got them. {BTW: I washed them all in my dishwasher, no heat dry, there was no problem!}

I am happily impressed and would use this company for any occasion!

Buy It!
Smarty

Holiday Explosion Bonus Entries:

Visit Smarty and let me know what product you are putting on your list!  Or what you'd love to receive! {+1}
Tweet/FB this gift idea! {+1}
Follow Smarty on Facebook {+1} Must use language: "Thank you for sponsoring TheChickenista Holiday Explosion 2010, I really like {fill in what you found on their site}"
Follow Smarty on Twitter {+1} Must use language: "Thank you for sponsoring TheChickenista Holiday Explosion 2010, I really like {fill in what you found on their site}"



Please leave a comment for each action you chose.  Also include email address, facebook name and link, twitter name and link

How Do I find the link? 



 Right-Click on time {circled} choose "copy link location" and paste it in the comment section with your info.

FTC Compliant: I was provided with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was NOT compensated.  These are my true and honest feelings.

3 comments:

  1. I like Shell Silver Place Card Holders.
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. like smarty on facebook and wrote on wall http://www.facebook.com/smartyhadaparty?ref=nf&v=wall#!/smartyhadaparty/posts/462309667910

    ReplyDelete
  3. follow smarty on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/missdeb1/status/9190439424884737

    ReplyDelete