Did someone get a new puppy this year?? What a great follow up gift these would make!
My two favorite collar charms:
How cute are they? My 2 girls definitely fit both these to the T! I have Zena my little mix, all black, who loves to get out and cause a ruckus in my little area. And Abigail {Miss Abby} our Australian Shepherd who is just too picky for her own good. I mean Puh-LEASE you lick places that I know have to taste worse than the food I feed you!
I Received:
A keychain charm similar to the one shown, and the magnet shown below.
I love this magnet, not only because my Zena and Abby are princesses, but because it can go anywhere. Their bowl, fridge, car... anywhere. It's on their bowl right now and it gets a bit icky but this magnet cleans very easily. Warm mild soap water and a towel wipes it right off.
I wish I could tell you more about the charm, but I can't find it anywhere!! Arg, I'm so upset. I took it out of the envelope, stuck it in my purse and my purse ate it. I've looked high and low for this, I so wanted to sport it. I remember what it said, and that it was a bit heavy and very cute.
This is the online description:
A Big Paw Designs original. "Sir Barks a Lot" pewter keychain charm for the pet lover. 1" Keyring included. Charm is Approx. 1" round. Made in the USA.
Buy It!This is the online description:
A Big Paw Designs original. "Sir Barks a Lot" pewter keychain charm for the pet lover. 1" Keyring included. Charm is Approx. 1" round. Made in the USA.
Online:
Big Paw Designs
40% off your order! Use code CHICKENISTA at checkout - expires Jan 10, 2011
Social Networks:
Disclaimer: I received the listed above free of charge for reviewing purposes. I was not compensated nor was I asked to post a review. These are 100% my opinions.



how precious!! Thank you and thanks for the discount code. Happy New Year!
ReplyDelete