07 December 2010

Holiday Explosion! 2010: Aurora Gifts


Whats Christmas without those cute plush animals?  Aurora Gifts carries some of this years hottest and most adorable.

With the toy phenomenon Yoo-Hoo and Friends on the top on most kids list this year, I now see why!

I Received:

  • 10" LOVEABLE Lamb: $12.00, 
  • 5" SMALL YOOHOO 80s DANCER: $9.00, 
  • 5" SMALL LEMMEE PUNK ROCKER: $9.00, 
  • Fancy Pink Polka Dot: $12.00
Let me start with those super popular Yoo-Hoo and Friends.  These little guys are fun!  Small but very stylish, these guys make noise when squeezed.  My favorite My sons favorite is the dancer. "One and two..Up and down"  Very neat. {Available in 7 styles! And 2 sizes!}
Next is my nieces favorite.  The Loveable Lamb.  This cutie is from the Dreamy Eyes collection.  Can you see why!  And I really wish you could feel them, ahh so super soft and cuddle perfect! 
Finally, is there any question my Princess Catie wouldn't grab up the Fancy Pink Polka Dot doggie and purse!  Fit for a true Diva!  This little pooch fits nicely inside the, also plush, purse.  It's just the size size for her too!

I am super excited that I was able to review these and find Aurora Gifts.  Not only do they carry beautiful, quality and uber adorable plush...they are perfectly priced! 

A few more favorites:
$12.00
$12.00

$15.00
BUY IT!

Shop Aurora Gifts!
FTC Compliant: I was provided with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was NOT compensated.  These are my true and honest feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥