18 December 2010

Holiday Explosion! 2010: Magix Audio Video Software

Now that Christmas is upon us, many of our cameras will be clicking away.  Capturing anything and everything, sure to not miss a beat!

Are you like me, family and friends wondering who brought the paparazzi?  Or are you a poser?  Assigning people seats and coordinating the scene? Whatever your fancy, sometimes the photos aren't exactly what you were trying to capture....  There's glare, red eyes, kids with dirty faces, uninvited objects {or people ;)}..the list goes on.

So how are you going to take all those wonderful photos and turn them into memories to last a lifetime?  

Magix AV Software is your answer to the Holiday photo hiccups.  With a line of editing software for music, video and photo, those pesky probs are nothing.
$49.99 {Available in Deluxe for $79}
Turn photos into a slideshow in 3 minutes!
$59.99 {Download}
I Received:

MAGIX Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 6: {$89.99}
Easy, intuitive, fast
Profit from a state-of-the-art, high-performance design program with an unbeatable price/performance ratio. This universal solution for editing photos, graphics, text layout, and document creation combines user-friendliness with high-speed image editing in real time and brilliant results.

Ideal for at home and at work
Whether for your hobby, association, school, studies, or in the office: use your images, documents, presentations, and creative photo ideas to excite everyone!

All-in-one
Save time, money and effort! Edit different projects comfortably and centrally with just one program and export them in various formats such as image files, PDF, online presentations. You only need to purchase and learn a single product: You'll save yourself costly switching between different editing programs and will stay flexible!

NEW! User interface
The current version features a revised design and improved program interface. The optimized icon arrangement simplifies operation, which thereby reduces the time needed enormously. The dark interface makes colors even easier to perceive, and photo editing is also made easier.

Practical dropdown tools and buttons make the interface even more clearly laid out, and the most frequently used functions can now be accessed directly with just a single click.
I have been so excited to share this with you all!  But I had to get a good hold of what I was doing.  I'm no photo expert or editor, but that's what is so great about this software.  It simple enough to use as a rookie {like me}, but has so much to offer the pro's out there.

Here's a bit of what I've been able to do...
Click on any image to enlarge it and get a better view of things and see all those neat tools!
You can pile up as many photos as you need to and edit them individually!  Great for scrapbooking!
Take a photo and crop it, you can add many effects to it.  Here are but only 2!
Yup, this is how I did my new website.  It was so quick compared to the other editing programs I've used.  
Overall I am completely happy with XARA Photo & Graphic Design.  As a blogger alone it saves me time.  Uploading and editing or trying to do what I can with other software, it's endless.

Buy It!
Magix offers a FREE 30 day trial period on most software, so don't have to listen to me.  Try it before you buy it!

Social Networks:
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

Disclaimer:  I received the listed above free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was not compensated nor was I asked to post a review.  These are 100% my opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥