13 December 2010

Holiday Explosion! 2010: WarmlyYours

Winter is surely among us.  Walking out from a bath or shower can get cold quick!  WarmlyYours, a family owned company, will take those shivers away!  Whether you want radiant floor heating for your room, to melt away your driveway or a towel warmer, WarmlyYours will have you toasty in no time.

I Received:
$349.00 {Plug-In}
When winter hits, while the kids are in the bath, if it's real cold, I toss a couple of towels into the dryer to heat them up for them.  Because the last thing I want is a sick kid!  My mom did it for us, so naturally I do it....

When I received this in the mail, I was ecstatic!  Super simple assemble.  The only thing I had to do was find a place for it.  In a few Hubby had it up and done!  Since I got the plug in version, I had to make sure it was near an outlet.  {For only $20 more you can get the hardwired}  For me that seems more difficult.  But it would look better with no cord.  I'd rather plug and go. LOL.  The hardwired also comes with a programmable timer.  Great if your building or remodeling!

A beautiful brushed finished, and big!  {23 5/8" x 32"}  Very light only 9 lbs. Comes with a 2 yr warranty.

I do not keep it on all day.  Who wants that kind of bill!  {Although, it would still probably be cheaper than all those times in the dryer} When I, or anyone really, step into the shower or bath, we toss on a towel and by the time we're done, that towel is heavenly!  Also, after we use the towel, instead of letting it just sit there and get kinda smelly...you know... toss it on the warmer and let it dry!  It's truly the best home product I've tested...  should I say that?! LOL.  IT is!  I'm very happy and super impressed. 
Buy It!
A towel warmer for anyone budget! Get yours from $129-$799
Radiant Floor Heating Systems


I received everything listed above free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was not compensated nor was I asked to post a review.  These are 100% my opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥