24 January 2011

Crazy First Love & What is Love

Love is a powerful thing.  It often takes you by surprise, but once it's got a hold of you there's nothing you wouldn't do.

The strongest and craziest of all.... Your first love. 

Your both young and think you know it all.  He's all you think of, everything about him is great.  His smile, laugh, the way he holds you.  Heck even his smell!  He's your world.  Your his.  SO what is the craziest thing I have ever done for L♥VE??

Not that I'm crazy or anything.... LOL.  Just starting out like that makes me suspect.  :O

But,  there was this guy.  Ahh  He was just perfect.  There wasn't anything he could do to damage the image I had of him.  He was my first thought in the morning and the last at night.   But, I had no clue his name or anything about him.   So when I found out the class he was in, I'd make it a point to walk by ..even though it was nowhere near mine..  every chance I got.  Even during class.  I'd take a pass to go to the bathroom just to walk by...  He never noticed.  If he did he probably thought who's this kid just leering at me?  He was a couple of grades higher than me. OK a bit stalker *ish*... 

FINALLY this guy was in my class, he was helping the teacher or something.  I can't remember.  But there he was.  I was just so giddy.  Super nervous but I noticed he was like drawing or something.  So I made some super lame joke about it, he laughed, ice broken.  Phew.  I did it.  And the rest is history.  I have never in my life given so much concentration for one person. Let alone approach a guy.  I guess that's what makes it stand out.  Totally not me, completely outta my element. 

"What Is Love" with Princess Caitlin.




Tiny Prints provides simple, modern and unique stationery from Valentines Day cards to personalized greeting cards to thank you cardsbusiness cards, and even custom wedding invitations. Offering exclusive designs from the nation's top designers, easy card personalization, a powerful preview engine and top-notch customer service and paper quality, their designs have been lauded by numerous television networks, publications and celebrities. With Tiny Prints by your side commemorating every holiday and momentous occasion is a cinch! They offer perfect party invitations for every occasion and memorable personalized photo-gifts like notebooksphoto books and calendars.

Buy It!
Tiny Prints Valentines Cards
Shop Online!

Social Networks

Facebook
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥