09 January 2011

Filly Princess {Review & Giveaway}

Filly Princess Review on TheChickenista Reviews
Filly Princess is a NEW collectible line of ponies that girls love and adore.  Each Filly Princess has a unique name, storyline, golden crown, and sticker. Find the rare magical Filly Princess that has real Swarovski Crystal Elements. Collect all 85!
I Received:
Mother & Baby Set
Filly Princess Review
These cute tiny ponies get even tinier and cuter with the baby set!

Backpack Set
Filly Princess Review
Small tote to carry a few ponies in!


Sticker Albums w/ Foil Packs and Stickers
Filly Princess Review
You need to have a sticker book!  Keep track of all you've collected and know which ones to be on the look out for!
Collection Set
Filly Princess Review
Great starter!
I think these are so much fun and smart, because there's so much your little girl can do!  The ponies make for nice imagination play, the stickers initiate trading and collecting..then there's the search to get the rarest Filly Princess!

My favorite is the sticker album.  Inside it's very bright and colorful, organized by family.  Each Princess page has their story on it.  And right at the beginning of the album you have the lineage!
Filly Princess Review

Filly Princess Review

Buy It!
Online:
Filly Princess


Social Networks:
Facebook
Twitter
Win It!
 A Filly Princess {OPEN TO US & CAN 18yrs+}
   ♥Mandatory Entry:
Visit Filly Princess and let me know the princess your daughter would love! 
   ♥Extra Entries: {Worth 1 each}
  1. Follow Me on Google Friend {public}
  2. Like Filly Princess on Facebook
  3. Follow Filly Princess on Twitter
  4. Friend me on Facebook
  5. Like Me on Facebook
  6. Follow me on Twitter
  7. Follow me on Networked Blogs
  8. Subscribe via Email {Right Hand Side}
  9. Grab my cute button {Right Hand Side} 
   ♥Tweet/Status:
"RT PLZ Enter to win a Filly Princess from @FillyPrincess and @TheChickenista Reviews http://bit.ly/myfilly"
YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave your twitter link* if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link* if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".
*How Do I find the link?
 Right-Click on time {circled} choose "copy link location" and paste it in the comment section with your info.
*Giveaway Ends 01/27/11*
Disclaimer:  I received the listed above free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was not compensated nor was I asked to post a review.  These are 100% my opinions.

162 comments:

  1. The backpack set is SO cute! Would love that!
    Kristina.Glidewell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a GFC follower
    Kristina.Glidewell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like filly princess on facebook (Kristina Glidewell)
    Kristina.Glidewell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a filly princess follower on twitter (kg2871)
    Kristina.Glidewell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a facebook friend (kristina glidewell)
    Kristina.Glidewell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow you on twitter (KG2871)
    Kristina.Glidewell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. follow on networked blogs
    Kristina.Glidewell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm an email subscriber
    Kristina.Glidewell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughter would love Baroness Flower! These are super cute!

    raindrops9276@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like Filly Princess on FB.

    raindrops9276@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your FB page.

    raindrops9276@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. e-mail subscriber.

    raindrops9276@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Baroness Flower - abrennan09@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. subscribe by email - abrennan09@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd choose the light pick one with hot pink hair - not sure of the name. My daughter would love them. coreybrennan26@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. subscribe via email - coreybrennan26@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Valentine is the choice(brown one with long blonde mane

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  18. 1.Follow Me on Google Friend; do as primrose

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Like Filly Princess on facebook
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  20. Follow Filly Princess on Twitter
    do as rlee1950

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  21. Friend me on Facebook
    I do
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  22. Like Me on Facebook
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  23. Follow me on Twitter
    do as rlee1950
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  24. Follow me on Networked Blogs
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  25. Subscribe via Email
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  26. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/23613394527453184

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like the Purple and pink Filly Princess. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I follow you Google friend connect publicly. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like Filly Princess on facebook. user name Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am a friend of yours on facebook. user name Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like you on facebook. user name Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I follow you on Twitter. user name strawberry_39. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I follow you on networked blogs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I subscribe via email. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/23647767851180032

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  36. My daughter would love the mother and baby set.

    littleamberfaith@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I follow via google friend connect.

    littleamberfaith@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I like Filly Princess on FB.
    Amber Faith Pilcher

    littleamberfaith@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I follow Filly Princess on Twitter.
    @littleamberfate

    littleamberfaith@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I like you on FB.
    Amber Faith Pilcher

    littleamberfaith@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I follow you on Twitter.
    @littleamberfate

    littleamberfaith@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'm subscribed to your blog via email.

    littleamberfaith@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. My daughter is too old for this, but my niece would love the backpack set. karasceviour at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I follow you via GFC. karasceviour at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I subscribe to you via email. karasceviour at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I like Princess Scarlet
    sylviawhit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I follow on GFC
    sylviawhit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. its one of the wonderful stuff I ve seen on net, thanks a lot for sharing such a nice post with us.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Our Daughter would love the pink princess. She loves princesses and is a big fan of pink!

    Thanks for offering this great contest.

    dod@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I am following you on Google Friend Connect.

    GFC ID: dod

    dod@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I like Filly Princess on Facebook.

    Facebook ID: Pauline Milner Pike

    dod@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I am following Filly Princess on Twitter.

    Twitter ID: bullittmilner

    dod@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I have sent a friend request on Facebook.

    Facebook ID: Pauline Milner Pike

    dod@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I am following you on Twitter.

    Twitter ID: bullittmilner

    dod@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I am following you on Networked Blogs.

    dod@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I have subscribed via email.

    dod@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I tweeted about this contest.

    http://twitter.com/bullittmilner/status/24090018918174720

    dod@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/24278615487156224

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  59. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/24587637209694209

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  60. We like Princess Scarlet.
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  61. email subscriber
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  62. follow GFC-missdeb1
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  63. follow you on twitter-missdeb1
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  64. follow Filly Princess on twitter-missdeb1
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  65. I don't know why, but I'm not able to download the collection (tried several times) to get the name of the princess. My daughter would like the pink pony with the yellow mane and tail and white spots. Thanks!
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/25025322416078849

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  67. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/25103597674958848

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  68. They're all so cute! I couldn't get the detailed page description to download, but I like the filly princess that is the one all the way on the bottom of the right hand column.

    b(dot)cardone(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  69. gfc follower

    b(dot)cardone(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  70. follow filly princess on twitter bcardoo79

    b(dot)cardone(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  71. follow you on twitter bcardoo79

    b(dot)cardone(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  72. like you on fb bethany cardone

    b(dot)cardone(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  73. My Daughter would love the "Princess Pretty" Filly, with the pink body and dark pink hair.
    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  74. Following you on GFC(kellyr78)
    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  75. Like Filly Princess on FB (kelly D)
    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  76. Following filly princess on twitter (kellywcu)
    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  77. Sent you a friend request on FB (kelly D)
    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  78. Like you on FB (kelly D)
    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  79. Following you on twitter(kellywcu)
    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  80. subscribed to you on networked blogs
    (kelly D)
    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  81. subscribed to your email
    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  82. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/25754720282869762

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  83. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/26147293614833664

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  84. I couldn't find the name but my daughter would love the liught green and white princess filly
    scorni71@myfairpoint.net

    ReplyDelete
  85. I follow GFC publicly
    scorni71@myfairpoint.net

    ReplyDelete
  86. I am following Filly on twitter sfoster71
    scorni71@myfairpoint.net

    ReplyDelete
  87. I like you on facebook
    scorni71@myfairpoint.net

    ReplyDelete
  88. I follow you on twitter sfoster71
    scorni71@myfairpoint.net

    ReplyDelete
  89. Following you via networked blogs
    scorni71@myfairpoint.net

    ReplyDelete
  90. I subscribe to your emails
    scorni71@myfairpoint.net

    ReplyDelete
  91. tweeted http://twitter.com/sfoster71/status/26424068131520513
    scorni71@myfairpoint.net

    ReplyDelete
  92. She would love the Baroness Flower.

    kport207 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I follow via GFC (kport207)

    kport207 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I like the backpack set.

    mckenziesmother@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/26849388601024512

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  96. Omg- my olivia would freak out. she loves all things horses and tiny.anyway, i think she would like the set with the momma and the baby that come together.
    tmcgraw4475@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I think she would like the mother and baby set.
    mintstatesportswear(at)juno(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  98. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/27136684432818176

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  99. I like Princess Scarlet.

    misteedawnw at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I follow you on Twitter @misteedawnw

    misteedawnw at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I follow Filly Princess on Twitter. @misteedawnw

    misteedawnw at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/27567915771371521

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  103. My daughter would like Princess Pretty.
    lafittelady at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. I like Filly Princess on Facebook-Lisa R. P.
    lafittelady at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. Twitter follower of FillyPrincess @Lisa4Christ
    lafittelady at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  106. I like you on Facebook-Lisa R. P.
    lafittelady at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I follow you on Twitter @Lisa4Christ
    lafitelady at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. I like the backpack set!!

    invisible_fairy_05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. we like the snow princess!!

    invisible_fairy_05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  110. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/27935139539451906

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  111. We like the pink one with the white dots on her back leg.

    penguinlover_23 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  112. My 4 year old granddaughter would love the pretty Valentine filly.
    smchester at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  113. I follow you on GFC.
    smchester at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  114. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/28319279669579776

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  115. My granddaughter would like Countess Melody.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  116. I follow you publicly on GFC - janetfaye

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  117. I like Filly Princess on FB - Janet Fri

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  118. I follow Filly Princess on Twitter - Janetfaye

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  119. I am your FB friend - Janet Fri

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  120. I like you on FB - Janet Fri

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  121. I follow you on NB - Janet Fri

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  122. Email subscribed.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  123. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/29009497846448129

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  124. I know my niece would love the Torre Real set!!

    frugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  125. Follow you on GFC

    frugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  126. Friended you on Facebook (Fruigal Liz)

    frugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  127. Like you on Facebook (Frugal Liz)

    frugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  128. Follow you on twitter @FrugalScience

    frugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  129. Subscribe via e-mail

    frugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  130. My niece would love the Princess Scarlet. thanks!

    gervitsd(at)verizon(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  131. We have Baroness Flower and my daughter <3s her! We'd love to have more! She's also a huge fan of her sticker book!

    sunshine131 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  132. Public follower on GFC
    sunshine131 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  133. FB Fan of Filly Princess (acaruso619)
    sunshine131 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  134. Following Filly Princess on Twitter @ angelicasmommy

    sunshine131 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  135. Following you on Networked Blogs (Andrea C)
    sunshine131 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  136. Fan of your page on FB (Andrea C acaruso619)
    sunshine131 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  137. Following you on Twitter @angelicasmommy

    sunshine131 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  138. My daughters favorite would be the tan filly with the blonde mane.

    jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  139. I am following via Google Friends Connect.

    jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  140. I am a fan of Filly Princess via Facebook as Jill Myrick.

    jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  141. I am a friend via Facebook as Jill Myrick.

    jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  142. I am a fan via Facebook as Jill Myrick.

    jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  143. I am following via Twitter as jlsc123.

    jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  144. My daughter would love Diva.Thanks!
    lstanziani(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  145. I follow on GFC.Thanks!
    lstanziani(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  146. http://twitter.com/rlee1950/status/30636204697325568

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  147. I like Filly Princess on fb.. Becca Ann Peters

    ReplyDelete
  148. Im your friend on fb.. Becca Ann Peters

    ReplyDelete
  149. our daughter would love the glory

    susansmoaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  150. We'd love 'flower'. my email is littleheathen9109 @ yah00 d0t c0m

    ReplyDelete
  151. i follow you via GFC as forget shyness reviews

    ReplyDelete
  152. i follow filly princess on twitter as @Forgetshyness

    ReplyDelete
  153. im your email subscriber as littleheathen9109 @ yah00 d0t c0m

    ReplyDelete
  154. My 4 year old would love princess lori wilcarvic
    [t]gmail[dot[com]]

    ReplyDelete
  155. email subscriber wilcarvic
    [at]gmail[dot[com]]

    ReplyDelete