21 January 2011

"A Healthier Me:2011" Weight Watchers Cheese

Weight Watchers Cheese




OK we have our goal, to become "A Healthier Me"! For me, it's been a resolution for more New Year's than I'd like to admit to.  My ultimate down fall...  The snacking.  I'm a muncher.  I always start out strong.  Tons of self control, the right shopping, portion control, I am amazing!

But, life get busy, my schedule changes and slowly my goal fades away.  I succumb to the quickies.  But this year I'm armed with more knowledge and preparation.

Everything I received I'm going to share with one of you! 

Thought you had to eliminate cheeses from your diet?  Wrong!  Weight Watchers has begun adding a line of healthy, all natural, reduced fat cheeses. Weight Watchers Cheese offers shredded cheeses, natural cheese slices, cream cheeses, singles, string cheese, and cheese snacks that all provide a delicious, convenient option to high calorie, full-fat cheeses. Enjoy the rich, flavorful taste of cheese for a PointsPlus® value of just 1 or 2 per serving!

I Received:
Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Natural Cheddar Cheese Sticks – This new cheddar variety of reduced fat natural cheese sticks has only 70 calories and a PointsPlus™ value of 2 per stick. Like the smoked string cheese, it’s a great snacking option. $3.99

Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Natural Colby Jack Cheese Sticks – The Colby Jack variety of reduced fat natural cheese sticks gives cheese heads even more snacking variety. Each stick weighs in at 60 calories, has a PointsPlus™ value of 2 and, just like the cheddar variety, boasts 20 percent of the recommended daily dose of calcium. $3.99

Weight Watchers Smoked Flavor Light String CheeseThis new variety of the popular Weight Watchers Light String Cheese is a delicious on-the-go option for calorie-conscious cheese lovers. Each savory, smoked string cheese stick has only 50 calories and a PointsPlus™ value of 1 per serving. $3.99
I also received a really neat looking spaghetti measure and trivet.  Enabling 1,2,3 or 4 serving sizes.  So I always make the right amount!  A gourmet oil sprayer, that sprays an even coat, and a food and fitness journal.  Love this.  It's a small handy notebook.   It allows for a day by day account of all foods you ate including spaces for caloric, fat & carb intake per meal and the overall day totals for water and calories/fat/carbs.  For the daily fitness, you have plenty of spaces for activity type, duration and calories you burned.  But!  The part I love is where it become almost like a diary.  I can include how I feel about the day, and put down my honest true thoughts about everything.  Good, bad and ugly!

The cheeses are very yummy.  You can't really tell they're reduced fat.  Still flavorful and creamy.  Individually wrapped great to take on the go.  Toss one in your bag for when the munchies hit.  Like I said that is my weakness.  I make it a point to always carry a huge water bottle on me.  I've done that for years.   Back when I had my first son and I was trying to take off the baby weight my DR told me most of the times we think we're hungry we're actually thirsty.  So since then water is always with me.  But even still, I get those cravings!  Getting down at the convenience store to grab gas and you see all those tempting items!!  If you have a healthy alternative in your hands you'll be less likely to purchase junk!

The new Weight Watcher Cheeses have saved me from ruining all the hard work of the day.  One bad snack could and has unraveled the whole thing. 


Buy It:
You can find the new products starting in January 2011 at major national retailers like A&P and Giant for the suggested retail price of $3.99.

Social Networks:

If you share your thoughts on Twitter about Weight Watchers new cheese I'll chose one of you to receive the exact kit!
*Just leave your twitter name and tweet link in the comment area.
*You MUST use the #WeightWatchersCheese hashtag
Example: " WeightWatchers is going to help me keep my goal and stay strong with snacking thanks to their all new #WeightWatchersCheese ! "

For an extra chance at grabbing this kit, you can do any or all of the following:{Worth 1 extra, leave separate comments}
  1. Share on your facebook page {Leave your Facebook name}
  2. Share on your MySpace {Leave Your MySpace name}
  3. Follow WeightWatchers on Twitter, MySpace or Facebook. {Any or all +1 each}
  4. Follow me {Publicly}
  5. Email subscribe {You MUST confirm}
  6. Friend me on Facebook
  7. Like Me on Facebook
  8. Follow me on Twitter
  9. Follow me on Networked Blogs


 **Ends 2/10/11**
*How Do I find the link?
 Right-Click on time {circled} choose "copy link location" and paste it in the comment section with your info.
Disclaimer:  I received the listed above free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was not compensated nor was I asked to post a review.  These are 100% my opinions.

108 comments:

  1. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/28310767119900672
    @rlee1950

    tweet on Twitter (thanks for bringing this to my attention; must get on program again)
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow WeightWatchers on Twitter,as rlee1950

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  3. LIKE Weight Watchers on facebook

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Follow me {Publicly}
    do as primrose

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Email subscribe {You MUST confirm}
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    yourstrulee@sasktel.net is already subscribed to the mailing list of Reviews and Giveaways

    ReplyDelete
  6. Friend me on Facebook
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like Me on Facebook
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Follow me on Twitter
    do as rlee1950

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Follow me on Networked Blogs


    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  10. tweeted Latest: #WeightWatchersCheese the smoked string cheese looks yummy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tweeted.
    http://twitter.com/#!/CALLBR549/status/28344135169609728
    @CALLBR549
    vgsaxon(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow you on GFC.
    CALLBR549
    vgsaxon(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow you on Twitter.
    @CALLBR549
    vgsaxon(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love cheese sticks. They make a great snack. I just got a bag of Monteray Jack sticks. I'd love to try these

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello! I'm visiting from Friendly Fridays and guess what! I'm your 1300 follower weeeewwttt!! Hehe wowzers and congrats! Great blog!

    ~ www.billiemonster.com ~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/28691137325699073

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I shared this on FB - Janet Fri

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow WeightWatchers on Twitter - Janetfaye

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like Weight Watchers on FB - Janet Fri

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I follow you publicly with GFC - janetfaye

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Email subscribed.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  22. FB friend - Janet Fri

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like you on FB - Janet Fri

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow you on Twitter - Janetfaye

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I follow you on NB - Janet Fri

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  26. http://twitter.com/hity88/status/28972493398081536

    ReplyDelete
  27. I Follow WeightWatchers on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I Follow WeightWatchers on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  29. http://twitter.com/hiann88/status/28972682275987456

    ReplyDelete
  30. I Follow WeightWatchers on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I Follow WeightWatchers on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  32. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/29008474478215168

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  33. I tweeted about this cheese
    http://twitter.com/#!/Pamk258/status/29342078525771776

    ReplyDelete
  34. I friended you facebook
    Pamk258

    ReplyDelete
  35. @susitravl http://twitter.com/susitravl/status/29345031475167232

    ReplyDelete
  36. I just wanted to add that weight watcher also makes those little wedges like laughing cow cheese wedges and they are AMAZING! The jalapeno flavor is great and for only 35 calories they're a great little spread for pretzels, crackers, carrots, whatever!

    I'm a new follower, I'd love if you'd follow me back!

    http://learningtolivemybestlifein365days.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. http://twitter.com/rlee1950/status/30636958300508160

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  38. tweeted as humanecats

    http://twitter.com/#!/humanecats/status/31810010082185217

    humanecats at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I follow on GFC as Ericka T.

    humanecats at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I follow on twitter as humanecats.

    humanecats at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I follow weightwatchers on twitter as humanecats.

    humanecats at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I tweeted, pickledseeds

    http://twitter.com/#!/pickledseeds/status/32548050253643776

    ksgillmore at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. tweeted http://twitter.com/annedoggett/status/35400662875373568

    ReplyDelete
  44. Following you on twitter @annedoggett

    ReplyDelete
  45. Following WeightWatchers on twitter @annedoggett
    jedoggett@embarqmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I tweeted and I'm following you " OKARO "

    bohindy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. tweeted- http://twitter.com/amied027/status/35584733958119424 ard1977@gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. following Weight Watchers on twitter under amied027 ard1977@gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. follow you on GFC @amied027 ard1977@gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. friend request sent on FB under a rene denning ard1977@gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. like your site on FB under a rene denning ard1977@gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. follow you on twitter @amied027 ard1977@gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I follow on Twitter and tweeted @potlicker26

    ReplyDelete
  54. I tweeted.
    @ohslowdown


    http://twitter.com/#!/ohslowdown/status/35764459523805184

    clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I'm a twitter
    camper223

    Tweeted

    http://twitter.com/#!/camper223/status/35780804562915328

    Thank you so very much for giving me a chance to be a winner
    Thank you for all your time, effort and hard work

    camper223[at]live[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Follow WeightWatchers on Twitter
    I'm a twitter follower
    camper223

    camper223[at]live[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Like WeightWatchers on Facebook
    I'm a facebook fan/like
    Tammy Kennedy
    camper223[at]live[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Like Me on Facebook
    I'm a facebook fan/like
    Tammy Kennedy
    camper223[at]live[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Follow me on Twitter
    I'm a twitter follower
    camper223

    camper223[at]live[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Follow on Networked Blogs
    I'm a follower
    Tammy Kennedy
    camper223[at]live[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Twitter: @happishopr
    Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/happishopr/status/35794076464844800

    trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I don't tweet, but I'd love to enter. I hope you'll allow my following 2 methods of entry.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I follow via GFC: allibrary.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  64. http://twitter.com/#!/fdp4life/status/35887713987076098

    susansmoaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. tweet http://twitter.com/#!/LuckyJinxy/status/35902764110315521

    nesta 67 {at} live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I'm following your blog in Google Friend Connect.

    ReplyDelete
  67. I'm following you on Twitter (I'm @LuckyJinxy).

    ReplyDelete
  68. Tweeted @Swtlilchick
    http://twitter.com/Swtlilchick/status/35944544558129152

    CharlieGurl57(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I shared on my Facebook page (Charlene Kuser)
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/Swtlilchick/posts/141188899277569

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I follow Weight Watchers on Twitter (@Swtlilchick)

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I tweeted: http://twitter.com/donnak4/status/35954266770251776
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I liked you on facebook.(Donna Kozar)
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I follow you on GFC.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I am following Weight Watchers on Myspace(Charlene Kuser)

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I follow you on twitter(donnak4)
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I am following Weight Watchers On Facebook
    (Charlene Kuser)

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I follow you on networked blogs.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I am following your blog (Charlene)

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I am a subscriber via email

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I Like you on Facebook (Charlene Kuser)

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I am following you on Twitter (@Swtlilchick)

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

    ReplyDelete