05 February 2011

The Sunday Strolling Blog Hop











It's Sunday Sunday Sunday!  Many of us will either be watching the game or making the yummies for it...  Me, I'm going for a Sunday Stroll!

It's easy to join.  Simply follow the first link, me :).  add the button your site or post and start clicking on links to find a new and fun place in the blogosphere to follow.  Leave comments so we know who stopped by and then we can return the follow!  in the next weeks they'll be a couple of changes.  I'm looking for a co-host {interested drop me an email}  and I'll start pulling names to be the "Spotlight Stop on the Stroll" .  It'll be randomly pulled just like a giveaway thru random.org.

Also, I'm the spotlight on Super Mega 7 Weekend Blog Hop!  Woot! Woot!  You need to go down there and sign up for everything!!  Your blog, blog frog, giveaways, facebooks, twitter and blogging events!






  I love it how Debbie says I'm always changing up my blog! LOL! I may have a slight ADD problem!  I just always seem to see a new template I JUST have to have!  Anyways, lots of fun there!  And a huge thank you to Debbie!


14 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting - I'm a new follower! Love your blog! The colors are perfect and it's super easy to navigate! Have a great night and thanks again =)

    www.familyreviews.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Budget Savvy Diva - your newest follower - please check out my site http://budgetsavvydiva.com - the only frugal living site that is updated every hour on the hour so you never miss a deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting! I'm a new GFC follower.

    Carli
    http://www.grandmasguidetolife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I messed up, I think. Am I suppose to link a hop or just a page to my blog? I lined my latest post and put button on side bar.
    LOL Well, with that said, I would love to co-host. I never have done it so it would be good to experience.
    (Grandma Sez So)

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Follower from the hop! Thanks for Hosting!

    http://praisesofawifeandmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the hop. I have added your button. BTW, love the ladybugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower ! Ribbit! Ribbit!

    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!
    Thanx for hosting this Blog Hop!
    I'm following you =)
    Would love a visit on my site;Sockertussen
    Take cake =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting! I would looove it if you could link up my Sunday Linky Party under your Link Parties section :) Please check it out here!
    http://petitehermine.blogspot.com/p/linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the look this is awesome, I too enjoy changing my background around quite often.

    I hopped my over from Paisley Passions Blog Hop Library, and I look forward to hopping into you again soon.

    Leila
    http://azsbsm.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm following! Thanks for hosting.
    Please check out mine!
    Thanks
    http://giftsbyamotherstouch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! Veronica, I'm so sorry I'm late. I started packing today and seriously lost track of time.

    Hoping your having a wonderful weekend : )
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥