This has to be the coolest thing I've seen! thredUP is an online clothing swap. You choose boy or girl, the size and a whole list comes up with boxes just waiting to be shipped! Full profiles of shippers/traders are there so you can trust your getting "gently loved" items. Also, they are peer reviewed based on quality and style! The price per box NEVER be more than $5 for basic shipping. You can cancel anytime as long as you given for every box you received.
This is super genius considering I have only one little girl. She doesn't get the chance to really wear out her clothes. Unlike the boys. I had 3 back to back so hand me downs were very much used! Love it!
Easy as 1 2 3!
- Pick a great new box full of clothes for your child - just $5 + shipping
- Post a box of gently-worn clothes your child no longer wears
- When another member picks your box, send it 100% free of charge
Go take a peek and see what there! Click Here
No comments:
Post a Comment
________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥