22 February 2011

Tile Pendant Jewelry Review & Giveaway

Tile Pendant Jewelry are eye chart posters with cute sayings, designs and images.  Romantic, sweet, family, or she can even customize one if you have your own saying!

My favorites:



I Received:


I love it!  Love the idea, the look, the quote.  Everything!  Shipping was quite quick too!

Looking thru the different sayings and styles was hard.  I wanted them all!   But I ultimately chose this one.  I love butterflies and well, Hubby does make my heart flutter with butterflies still :)

The print is vibrant and very high quality  I can't wait to place it in a frame and display it!

And at only $15 each, I can get one for the living room, Caitlin's room, gift it...


Social Networks:
Facebook
Twitter


Buy It:
Visit her Etsy Store!
Every print is $15.00!
Win It:
A lucky reader will win a print of their choice!  Open to US/CAN


Mandatory Entry:
 Go to the Tile Pendant Jewelry shop and "heart" your favorite, then come and tell me which you liked!
Extra entries:
  1. Follow me thru GFC {Public}
  2. Follow me on Twitter
  3. Like me on Facebook
  4. Follow Tile Pendant Jewelry on Twitter
  5. Like Tile Pendant Jewelry on Facebook & thank her for sponsoring this giveaway
  6. Subscribe via email
  7. Follow Networked blogs
  8. Enter ANY other giveaway
  9. Grab my button
  10. Tweet/ Facebook this giveaway {x1 each, once each daily} SEE BELOW!
YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave your twitter link* if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link* if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".
*How Do I find the link?
Right-Click on time {circled} choose "copy link location" and paste it in the comment section with your info.
*Giveaway Ends 03/15/11*
Disclaimer:  I was not compensated for this post. I was given a free sample of the above product to help facilitate my review.  These are my opinions and experiences.







Easy Copy & Paste