Smartly designed to retain temperatures, stylishly designed to go anywhere, Contigo® offers a wide array of travel mugs to keep beverages tasty longer. Perfect for a road warrior’s commute or a hiker’s outdoor adventure, sip on-the-run with style and confidence.
- Convenience matters. Whether it’s a press of a button or the pull of a tab, we offer travel mug options to fit your preferences so drinking on-the-go is simple and uncomplicated.
- It’s all in the details. Soft rubbery grips, leak-proof lids and easy-grasp contours are just some of the features designed to enhance the performance of our travel mugs.
- Pleasant surprises abound. Innovative, patented technologies provide a unique drinking experience that only Contigo® mugs offer.
- Contigo® travel coffee mugs are insulated to keep coffee hot longer. The double wall construction of all Contigo® insulated mugs not only retains temperature, but also prevents external condensation from forming so table tops are free from moisture.
- Travel coffee mugs are not just for coffee! Try filling Contigo® insulated mugs with non-carbonated, cold beverages such as ice water, iced tea, or juice to enjoy cold, refreshing beverages longer.
I Received:
In a word...sleek. I wanted Contigo in this gift guide because I looovvee the design of this mug. Everyone knows, but I'm gonna say it again! I'm a huge coffee lovah! And I have the many mugs to prove it. But there are only a select few that make it out of the cupboard. My new Contigo mug is one of them.
I like the contour of the mug and really like the vacuum seal. You can tell it has a good seal because when you press the button to drink you hear the air noise. I have dropped this mug and it's still as good as ever. So, very mom friendly! Lovely gift at a pocket friendly price! And available in 6 colors!! Black, silver, red, purple, blue & green.
Social Networks:
Buy It:
Online Contigo
Win It!
OPEN TO US
Contigo Mug to one lucky reader
Mandatory Entry:
Go to Contigo and let me know your favorite mug.
Extra Entries:- Follow me thru GFC {Public}
- Follow me on Twitter
- Like me on Facebook
- Follow Contigo on Twitter & Tweet your favorite item @GoContigo {+2}
- Like Contigo on Facebook & Comment your favorite item & thank them for sponsoring this giveaway.{+2}
- Subscribe via email
- Follow Networked blogs
- Enter ANY other giveaway
- Grab my button
- Tweet/ Facebook this giveaway {x1 each, once each daily} SEE BELOW!
YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave your twitter link* if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link* if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".
If your new to entering my giveaways read this first:
Giveaway Ends 5/10/2011
Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post. I was given the above product free of charge to help facilitate my review. These are my opinions and experiences.


No comments:
Post a Comment
________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥