Yay! I get to bring yet another fabulous giveaway from EdenFantasys...but first, my disclaimer :)
FAMILY & FRIENDS THAT WISH TO NOT BE IN THE KNOW OF MY SEX LIFE PLEASE FIND ANOTHER AWESOME POST TO READ.
Also, by continuing to read you acknowledge that this post, while in good taste, may be offensive to some. Must be over 18yrs to enter this giveaway. :)
Everyone ready??? Yay!
Every time I get ready to post my opinion about this fabulous online sex shop, I get all giddy.... Because I know all the great products EdenFantasys has! How does the song go, "Sex is natural, sex is fun" And it can be tons more fun with toys!
I've been married for ...uhhhh a long time. And one thing that is key, is to keep the sex fun, spontaneous and full of playtime!
I've already done the lingerie, the vibrators and oils reviews... So, today I'm shinning my light on the swings. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!
OK so it's not a "swing" kinda swing, but when I saw this OMG, I had to have it!! I love having standing sex.... and this looks like fun!This is the Body Swing. Very nicely priced at just $59.99.Simply have your guy slide his arms between the back & chest straps and then put the chest straps over his head (so the fur is resting on his shoulders) and you're just about set! All you need to do after that is adjust the straps and hop in for a wildly exotic ride. Just make sure that you do all adjustments of the leg straps and chest straps while safely sitting so as not to have any mishaps.
At first I was a bit nervous. I mean, I know Hubby is strong and he can pick me up and hold me..... but still... I was thinking I'm gonna fall! And I'm taking us both down!! Hubby just laughed. He was confident, or just really wanting to get it on! I adjusted the straps safely on top my counter and oh so slowly crept off the counter. After the first few seconds, we were so into it I couldn't remember why I was so nervous! I love love love the hand holds for me. This body swing was very comfortable for both of us. It's handy & easy to store out of children's eyes. ;)
There is the obvious I do need to point out. Your man is holding the weight of you. That being said, your aware of the strength your man has to have :) Otherwise it could become awkwardly uncomfortable, possibly dangerous for you both. Not something you want when your trying to have amazing sex. If that's the case, I'd invest in a .....
Pleasure Swing!
WhipSmart has not only managed to make better alternatives to full sex swings, but they've also managed to improve upon the sex swing design. We're pleased to present the Pleasure Swing. The first thing that makes it better in our books is that it is able to hold up to 200 lbs with the spring installed (and we're talking one heavy duty spring!) Without the spring, it can safely hold a lot more. The other thing we like is that it is the only swing we've found that is fully adjustable while you're in it. That's right, no having to get out of the swing to shorten or lengthen the straps. WhipSmart uses a special system to make their straps fully adjustable. All you need do is lift up the plastic piece connecting the adjustable strap to the non-adjustable strap and you can lengthen or shorten your straps as you please. But don't worry, once the plastic adjustor is back in it's regular place, you won't slip out of it. It's very secure. Every piece of this swing that your body rest upon is fully padded for optimal comfort and support. There's also a support bar on the top for when you need a little extra something to grab on to. The swing comes complete with installation instructions and a guide to the different, erotic positions you and your partner can try out now that you have a sex swing.
This is on my wishlist! Priced at $112.99. Ladies if you get a chance to check this baby out before me, please tell me... is it as crazy awesome as it looks?!
Buy It:
Order Online
Social Networks:
Win It:
$50 Gift Card
♥Mandatory Entry:
You must be a GFC follower {Public}
♥Extra Entries: {+1 each}
- Follow me on Twitter
- Like me on Facebook
- Follow EdenFantasys on Twitter
- Like EdenFantasys on Facebook
- Subscribe via email
- Follow Networked blogs
- Enter ANY other giveaway
- Grab my button
- Tweet/ Facebook this giveaway {x1 each, once each daily}SEE BELOW!YOU MUST:Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave your twitter link* if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link* if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".
If your new to entering my giveaways read this first:Giveaway Ends 5/10/2011Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post. I am given a giftcard in exchange for my thoughts and opinions.



No comments:
Post a Comment
________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥