
Questions:
1. Who would be your dream celebrity date?
2. Do you have any food restrictions?
3. How much time do you take to get ready in the morning?
4. Sausage or bacon?
5. Do you Google, Bing or Yahoo?
My Answers:
1. Ooohhh my dream celeb date would be Daniel Tosh.
LOL. That boy has me rolling.
Or John Cena
But I wouldn't want him to talk.... at all. Just stand there in all his glory. ;)
2. The only food I try to avoid is uncooked! LOL Seriously though, I "try" to stay away from refined sugar & white flour but sometimes they find me!!
3. Hmmm... well, from bed to go time, assuming I had somewhere to go, LOL, I could do it in 45 minutes I'd like to think.

4. Sausage baby!!
5. I've been know to Google a bit
But I'll Yahoo if I have to.




No comments:
Post a Comment
________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥