Easter is quickly approaching and if your still trying to find that perfectly cute dress for your little princess, Pink Princess has stunning formal dresses great for Easter or any Spring Formal occasion.
- Flower Girl Dresses
- First Communion Dresses
- Christening Gowns
- Flower Girl Accessories
- Kids Costumes
- Pettiskirts & Tutus
- Boys Formal
- Holiday Dresses
My favorites:
| Photo Courtesy from PinkPrincess.com Pink Embroidered Tulle Bodice w/Tulle Skirt $53.99 |
| Photo Courtesy from PinkPrincess.com Plum Crinkled Taffeta Dress w/ Bow & Flower $44.99 |
| Photo Courtesy from PinkPrincess.com Blue Embroidered Cotton Dress w/Taffeta Waistband & Bow $55.99 |
I Received:
| Photo Courtesy from PinkPrincess.com White Flower Girl Dress - Flower Embroidered Taffeta On Sale! Only $44.99 |
My little reviewer loved this dress. She couldn't wait to wear it!
I love the length. For a very active 4 year old, the longer the better! Especially for Easter, when she'll be bending down to grab eggs.
The material is light and airy. Very breathable but..... easily wrinkles. I'm all about ease. When I received the dress it wrinkled during shipment. So a quick steam was needed before storing.
Also, the pay attention to the sizing information. While usually Caitlin wears a 2T, this is a 3. So measure your princess first and order accordingly.
As she sits you can see the dress lays nicely over her knees.
The back of the sash.
The flower is removable.
I love this dress for Easter. The colors are perfect, the material will be comfortable even if the temps get a bit up there and the price is pocket friendly.
But most importantly, I think Caitlin looks great in it!
Social Networks:Buy It:
Online Pink Princess
Win It!
$15 Gift Certificate
Mandatory Entry:
Go to Pink Princess and let me know your favorite Easter Dress.
Extra Entries:- Follow me thru GFC {Public}
- Follow me on Twitter
- Like me on Facebook
- Follow Pink Princess on Twitter & Tweet your favorite item @PinkPrincess {+2}
- Like Pink Princess on Facebook & Comment your favorite item & thank them for sponsoring this giveaway.{+2}
- Subscribe via email
- Follow Networked blogs
- Enter ANY other giveaway
- Grab my button
- Tweet/ Facebook this giveaway {x1 each, once each daily} SEE BELOW!
YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave your twitter link* if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link* if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".
If your new to entering my giveaways read this first:
Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post. I was given the above product free of charge to help facilitate my review. These are my opinions and experiences.Easy Copy & Paste







Blue Long Satin Gloves
ReplyDeleteLiza Vladyka face book follows sponsor
ReplyDeleteLiza767[at]roadrunner[dot]com
Liza767 is a network blog follower
ReplyDeleteLiza767[at]roadrunner[dot]com