If your not a big store shopper but still want to give an amazingly thoughtful gift, go check out your local CVS/Pharmacy Store!
Not only will you find some great deals on items perfect for Mother's Day like an
![]() | |||
| Essence of Beauty Luxury Bath Robe is our softest, most luxurious robe ever. It comes packaged in a ready-to-gift box with a lid and ribbon. Has extra-deep side seem pockets, inside tie and a belt. |
Spa Sets , $14.99
But if your looking for something a bit more personal yet still very pocket friendly.... CVS photo has so many photo gifts to chose from I made a photo apron and a photo calendar for my mom.
I made a 1 year in a glance calendar. That was so much fun! I uploaded all the kids pictures I've taken over the past year and it made it into a really awesome collage for you. You can chose from a 20x30 {$22.99}, 16x20 {$17.99}, 12x18 {$14.99} or an 11x14 {$11.99}.
If you happen to upload an image that has too low of resolution, they let you know so you can trade it out.
Example:
Can you see the ones that have the red "!" So I know they're too small. It's fool proof. Love that. This isn't exactly what I gave mom, but you get the idea.
For the apron I made a cartoon of my dad on my graphic software and exported it at a 300dpi. I'm saving that for my Father's Day post. So, you'll have to check back.
I have to say giving my Mom, who is such a wonderful woman btw, the robe, the shiatsu back massager and the calendar, the one that touched her the most was the calendar.
When it comes to our Moms, and Dads too!, especially after becoming parents ourselves, we want to really show our appreciation for the sacrifices they made for us. All those little things we took for granted as a child. Never more than now do I understand the importance of the word "Mother".
Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post. I was given the above product free of charge to help facilitate my review. These are my opinions and experiences.




No comments:
Post a Comment
________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥