20 May 2011

Cost Plus World Market Review {Summer Kick Off Event!}

Time to spruce up the outside and get everything ready for those higher temps and cool summer nights filled with swimming and BBQ's.

If you're like me decorating is one of those things I absolutely love in theory, but execute horribly.  Cost Plus World Market has their ecatelog filled with outdoor decor.
Screenshot Example of ECatelog
  I love this blue, so to find everything it takes to make this happen, I shop the collection...
How simple!  Love it.  It's like having a professional decorator at a click of a mouse.

I Received:
Patchwork Stripe Party Tub
$19.99
Sale: $13.99

Alfresco gatherings with friends on warm days are twice as nice when you have cold beverages on hand, chilled in our Patchwork Stripe Party Tub. Simply fill this spacious metal tub with ice and an array of drinks and let guests serve themselves. Built-in handles make our durable tub a snap to transport. The lively striped patchwork pattern is a World Market exclusive and coordinates with many of our outdoor entertaining essentials.

Patchwork Stripe Party Tub made of metal with built-in handles
Coordinates with many of our outdoor entertaining essentials including our Party Tub Stand, sold separately
A World Market exclusive!
I like the color, really bright and very festive!  This is a big tub, but easy to lug around.  Perfect for tossing in your favorite beverage and ice.  Much nicer than the alternative we had. 

Summer get together's are quickly approaching, what are you looking forward to changing out?



Buy It!
Online 
Store Locator

Social Networks:
Facebook
Twitter





Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post. I was given the above product free of charge to help facilitate my review. These are my opinions and experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥