The time is coming to shed clothes, grab a big glass of sweet tea, put our toes in the sand and run through the sprinklers! Summertime baby!
What better way to kick off this event than with a pillowcase! What?! Did she just say pillowcase? Sure did. Mommy Time Designs puts an awesome spin on pillowcases. They become cute and totally personalized dresses for your little girl.
I Received:
![]() |
| Photo from Facebook.com/MommyTimeDesigns |
![]() |
| Photo from Facebook.com/MommyTimeDesigns |
I gave a couple of my daughter's favorites, like the color purple, tinker bell and a similar dress she liked.... Michelle came up with I think the perfect dress for her! We love it! Tinker is perfect. It's not the Tinkerbell you'd find normally. Which makes this dress all the more fabulous. {If you click on the dress and enlarge it, you'll see Caitlin's name♥ Cute cute.}
Michelle is mean with appliques too! Fabulous work! Great quality. I am very impressed with the creativeness she has. Taking the ordinary and making it extraordinary. I keep thinking, this is a pillowcase?!
Those are just the tip of the Mommy Time Designs iceberg. This is a summer event after all, so I need to show you the cute towels, cups, tutus.....
![]() |
| Photo from Facebook.com/MommyTimeDesigns |
I want this cup!
![]() |
| Photo from Facebook.com/MommyTimeDesigns |
![]() |
| Photo from Facebook.com/MommyTimeDesigns |
I wish I had that shirt! Is that Minnie with a cute do-rag? Sweet!
I knew you all would love this! You need to go browse. There is just so much to list, so much to chose from. What a great way to get ready for summer!
I knew you all would love this! You need to go browse. There is just so much to list, so much to chose from. What a great way to get ready for summer!
Mommy Time Designs even has a cute way to carry it all!
![]() |
| Photo from Facebook.com/MommyTimeDesigns |
Buy It!
Online at Facebook.com/MommyTimeDesigns
Win It!
A lucky reader will win a $30 shopping spree to item or items of choice on Mommy Time Designs fan page!! Open to US and Canada
Mandatory Entry:
****You must Like Mommy Designs on Facebook & leave a comment here of your profile name
{LEAVE YOUR FACEBOOK NAME TO VERIFY}
Extra Entries:- At Mommy Designs on Facebook Comment/Post your favorite item & thank them for sponsoring this giveaway at TheChickenista Reviews. NO COMMENT=NO ENTRY {LEAVE YOUR COMMENT LINK} {+3}
- Follow me on Twitter {+1}
- Like me on Facebook{+1}
- Subscribe via email{+1}
- Enter ANY other giveaway {+1}
- Grab my button {+1}
- Tweet/ Facebook this giveaway {+1 each, once each daily} SEE BELOW!
YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave your twitter link* if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link* if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".
If your new to entering my giveaways read this first:
Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post. I was given the above product free of charge to help facilitate my review. These are my opinions and experiences.










No comments:
Post a Comment
________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥