27 June 2011

New Hasbro Games featuring Cars 2!

Cars 2 is here and so are the new Hasbro games!  Like Operation, Sorry! Sliders, Monopoly and more. 

Help your Mater “patient” get “all better!” Pick a card and then “operate” on that part of him to help him out. Remove the bad parts and you’ve done it! But if you touch the sides, his headlight will buzz and glow. Keep working on him until his as “healthy” as can be, then put the funatomy parts in the storage drawer to keep everything together. “Fix up” his “busted gear” and you win!
Includes gameboard with Mater “Patient” and tweezers, 22 game cards, 11 plastic funatomy parts, play money, storage drawer and instructions.
Requires 4 “AAA” batteries (not included). Adult assembly required.
For 1 or more players.
Ages 6 and up.



Rev through Radiator Springs, tear through Toyko, power through Porta Corsa and let’r rip through London. Race around to collect tokens and try to be the first back. But watch out! Oil slicks, traffic cones and radiation zones make it a bumpy ride to victory. Put yourself into top gear and get moving!
Includes track pieces, barriers, 4 Cars 2 racers, assorted obstacles, lap counter tokens, Mater token, sticker sheet and game guide.
Adult assembly required.
For 2 to 4 players.
Ages 6 and up.
/!\WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts. Not For Children Under 3 Years.
Race to “real estate” victory with characters from the Cars 2 movie! Buy and trade cars in this fast-paced game to try to earn the most money. Speed your way around the board, build up monopolies and—if you’re the richest player at the end of the game—win!
Includes 1 racetrack (in 4 pieces), 1 Lightning McQueen racecar, 1 gameboard, 16 Cars cards, 16 tires, 8 Pitties, 4 character movers, 16 Chance chards, money pack and instructions.
For 2 to 4 players.
Ages 5 and up.


I Received:

 We got to test out the new Operation game.  And when I say "we", yes, I do mean me too!  How could I not!  It's one of my all time favorite memories as a child updated to Mater!  "oooh weee!"  I'm doing my Mater impersonation LOL.


In the spirit of Mater this game is decked out with all sorts of fun things to remove.  Like the "tow jam", ewww, or the "busted grill"  which are his buck teeth.  This game was a lot of fun for us all.  It really does bring family night together when you get a new game in the house.  My favorite part is the buzzer when you touch the side.  Instead of the old buzz noise this has Mater's voice.

My kids are aged 4 to 11yrs, this is a great game for all to participate in.  Not too hard for the littler ones and not too cheesy for the older ones.   


As a child I loved game night with the family, I wasn't really a party girl or go out every weekend.  In fact thinking back, I have more vivid memories of us all sitting around the table laughing our butts off and playing games than I do of anything else.  It kept us out of trouble that's for sure.  As an adult I hope to have plenty of those kind of memories with my family. 




Social Media:
Facebook
Family Game Night: www.facebook.com/familygamenight
Scrabble: www.facebook.com/officialscrabble
Monopoly: www.facebook.com/monopoly
Trivial Pursuit: www.facebook.com/trivialpursuit
Game Night: www.facebook.com/gamenightfun
Cranium: www.facebook.com/cranium
Twitter
FamilyGameNight: www.twitter.com/familygamenight
Trivial Pursuit: www.twitter.com/trivialpursuit_
Cranium: www.twitter.com/playcranium

Where To Buy:
Online
FInd A Store


Disclaimer:  I received the above mentioned product{s} free of charge to facilitate this review.  I am in no way influenced, compensated or otherwise urged to write a positive review.  These are my thoughts based on my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥