No matter who it is or where it is, we will defend those who can't defend themselves! We are the only place in the world built on an idea. To allow freedom to all to chose for themselves and their beliefs without persecution. Live and let live.
Happy Independence Day!

OK are you ready? Let's all go for a Sunday Stroll! Hosted by me, Donna from Pot of Gold Giveaways and Jennifer from Makobi Scribes!
It's easy to join.
YOU MUST:
- Follow the hosts, {Top 3 spots}.
- Follow the 4th link, the Spotlight Stop on the Stroll.
- Start clicking on links to find a new and fun place in the blogosphere to follow.
This weeks Spotlight Stop on the Stroll is...
At Home With Rebecka

Welcome friends and family...I'm so happy to invite you to "At Home with Rebecka". My blog is dedicated to recipes and stories about some of life's most precious moments ...cooking the things we love!
For as long as I can remember, I've been in love with fine food and the art and joy of sharing it with friends and family.
I'm married to a Southern boy who was born in Texas. Blake and I have been married for almost ten years and we have 5 children. We're a blended family with three children from Blake's previous marriage and two from mine. Blake loves his family and takes very good care of us unfortunately, his favorite condiment is ketchup, so trying new recipes in our home is not an easy task. Thus, my outlet for my gourmet cravings is this blog.
I currently live in a small mountain town in Colorado where the sun shines 90 percent of the time and Gods creatures greet us every morning.
I love singing opera and have performed in over 18 professional productions in my lifetime.
Music, Food and Family..it's what makes my heart sing!
Come with me on a comfortable journey to a place where we capture the flavors of our past and present through cooking and canning.
More things you can do to ensure a successful hop:
- Leave comments so we know who stopped by and then we can return the follow! With your link embedded in the comment so all they have to do is click! {example:}Most comment systems allow that just copy and paste. Replacing your url and site name.
- Take the button and make a Sunday post of it :)
- Tweet about it, everyone loves a good hop!
- Tell you Facebook peeps, the more the merrier!
Happy Hopping!

No comments:
Post a Comment
________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥