Sufing For The Best Holiday Deals
Time has flown by faster than I would have liked it to, I still have plans on moving my site, but for now this is gonna have to do. I feel like it may never happen, it's so frustrating. I almost deleted my whole blog in the process, yea I needed help. I want to keep my design and all my posts, and of course my address and followers etc. So I may need to save first to have it done by someone who knows what to do to make it smooth. But thats not what I'm posting....
The holidays are coming and although Im not having any giveaways, I'm surfing the blogosphere for great giveaways. And I thought I'd share what I've found with you all :)
Start it off with $554 worth of Christmas Cheer!!
Which includes a camera and a target gift card along with some other fabulous prizes!!
Little Tykes Tough Workshop
Ultimate Gamer Giveaway
$650 value!!
So there's a few of the awesomeness. If you have one you'd like to share I'd love to check it out and enter!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥