20 November 2011

The Sunday Strolling #Blog Hop

I'm back, its Sunday.. and I have missed you all so much! It's been a great fall here. Nice and cool. Those hot summer AZ days are behind us. For now at least. Thanksgiving is almost here and this year has been so mild, chances are it won't be miserable cooking in the kitchen with all the heat!!  We've got 3 turkeys to make this year, yes I said 3!!  We're having a big ol' family get together so a lot has to be made.  But I'm excited for it.  I can't wait.  Love love love the holidays!  What are you having?  Turkey, ham something else delish??  I'm reading the foodie blogs more and more it seems, I want to try out something new.  Anyone else brushing up the skills reading them? 

Ready? Let's all go for a lil' stroll shall we!



It's easy to join.

 YOU MUST:

  1. Follow the host
  2. Follow the 2nd link, the Spotlight Stop on the Stroll.
  3. Start clicking on links to find a new and fun place in the blogosphere to follow.  

This weeks Spotlight on the Stroll is: 

For those of you who followed me through www.tantrumstroublesandtreasures.blogspot.com, welcome back.
I am the author of Tantrums, Troubles, and Treasures parenting book (A Guide to Parenting in the 21st Century).  I am also a proud stay at home father.
I have worked with kids about 16 years from three different settings.  The first was at St. Joseph Children’s Home.  This was a place abused kids went after being permanently separated from their parents.  Most of my parenting skills were developed here.  The kids I worked with ages ranged from 3-15.
Afterwards, I became an elementary public school teacher.  I taught for 7 years from 1st through 4th grade.
Finally, I have two boys (Cameron age 7 and Luke age 4).
I have been married for 10 years to my beautiful wife Lauren.  Though my parenting skills were learned at St. Joseph, my wife has been the inspiration to writing the book and sharing my insights with all of you.    To her, I am eternally thankful.
More things you can do to ensure a successful hop:


  • Leave comments so we know who stopped by and then we can return the follow!  With your link embedded in the comment so all they have to do is click! {example:}Most comment systems allow that just copy and paste. Replacing your url and site name.
  • Take the button and make a Sunday post of it :)
  • Tweet about it, everyone loves a good hop!
  • Tell you Facebook peeps, the more the merrier! 
Happy Hopping!