EX3D is where it's at! Check out these frames:
For The Whole Familia!
![]() |
| Derek |
![]() |
| Bowie |
![]() |
| Rhyme |
Product Info:
EX3D ![]() |
| Click To Enlarge and see the Technology! |
EX3D® is the world leader in passive 3D eyewear and lifestyle. Our patented M3D® lenses are specifically configured and curved for state-of-the-art 3D performance. Our trendsetting frames are built for comfort. And our commitment to 3D eyewear and entertainment are unmatched.
With HD Premium 3D optics, EX3D eyewear enhances picture quality, color clarity and ultra-high 3D contrast without ghosting distortion or haze. Their versatility is unmatched, allowing you to enjoy 3D content at any RealD® movie to your passive 3D TV, laptop or gaming system with the same frames. Plus, EX3D eyewear is designed with scratch-resistant lenses for durability, offers full UV protection and is unmatched comfort for extended wear. When measured against EX3D, other 3D eyewear just falls flat.
My Thoughts:
My little guy loves to watch3D movies, but he loves his Batman more! This game he has is pretty cool and even more so with the glasses. It completes the experience. When I asked if he saw a difference he just yelled, "This is awesome!" So for kids being honest like they are, I'd have to say this is a win for him. I like that they look so nice. What an improvement from when I was a kid. I remember when Jaws came out in 3D and what an experience that was. LOL. Some of you may have to Google what I'm talking about. But those paper glasses we got was all the rage. I took mine to school. I was so proud. Now, everyone has cool designer 3D shades. And love the variety of styles!
Social Networks:
FacebookYouTube
Buy It:
$28 for Childrens $35 for Adults
Win It:
a Rafflecopter giveaway




peanut butter!!
ReplyDelete