26 May 2012

Nature's Sleep Slippers #Review & #Giveaway

I'm a slipper girl.  Big time!  I have puffy fluffies, slipper socks, colorful ones, OK so I have a thing for slippers. They make me feel comfy cozy.  I was recently given the opportunity to try Nature's Sleep slippers.  Nature's Sleep products include beds, pillows, toppers, foundations, slippers and pet beds.  Naure's Sleep is committed to providing everybody the opportunity to enjoy a better night's sleep at affordable prices, while maintaining a concern for our environment.

Closed Toe Terry Slipper $30

Plush comfort and luxury with every step.  Indoors or out, these closed-toe slippers offer the perfect balance of softness and support in thanks to the visco-elastic memory foam inner sole, which cradles and contours to your feet while absorbing pressure and impact.
  • S, M, L, XL
  • Upper/inner sole 80% cotton/20% polyester; lining 100% polyester; thermoplastic rubber bottom
 Designed in the USA, Made in China.

Here's a line up of what's good:


  • Indoor/Outdoor
  • Non-Slip
  • Memory Foam
  • Comfy
  • Support

How often have you gotten a pair of awesome slippers you think are the bombdiggity, only to wear them a bit and they go flat and loose their support?  Well, I have.  Too many times to count.  I've been wearing mine non stop since I got them....  what, is that wrong?  It's summer!  I have no where special to be.  Seriously wore them to Circle K the other day. LOL.  Whatever it's fine people, let's move on.  I have been wearing them and they are so heavenly.  The memory foam hugs your arch well.  My daughter laid on my feet and said they were her "pillow".  So soft.

The non-slip soles makes it safe to wear on my floors.  Whereas before walking from the satillo tile to linoleum usually means "brace yourself", your grounded good!  Of course if your sliding in like Tom Cruise, don't wear these.  And grabbing the trash to take outside without having to put my tennis shoes on is great!  Usually I shadow jump because I'm too lazy to put shoes on for a 10 second walk.  If your from AZ you know shadow jumping.  Kinda like 2 finger driving, an Arizona thing.  Because we have summer days well into the triple digits, shadow jumping is when your walking outside and to avoid the scorching sidewalk you jump from shadow to shadow on your tip toes. LOL.  So nice to just stroll out and in.

Also available in open toed: http://shop.naturessleep.com/Open-Toe-Terry-Slippers-w-Memory-Foam-H15984.htm $25.00.




Links:
Nature's Sleep Website http://www.naturessleep.com
Nature's Sleep Facebook http://facebook.com/naturessleep
Nature's Sleep Twitter http://www.twitter.com/natures_sleep
Nature's Sleep Pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/naturessleep

Disclosure:  I was given above product free of charge to help facilitate this review.  All thoughts are 100% mine.


a Rafflecopter giveaway

6 comments:

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥