16 May 2012

Pillsbury Ready to Bake! Shape Cookies Package #Giveaway #MyBlogSpark!

Mother's Day has come and gone.  I hope all you lovely mothers had an awesome day.  Whether you spent it with your family or relaxing in a spa, it was our day to do what we wished!

On Friday I sent my oldest off with his Dad.  {Hubby is a truck driver and was promising him a ride along}....  it just so happened  they left the Friday.  I had wanted to post this giveaway last week, but with all the drama of our bankruptcy hearing last Monday, it took a back seat.  But I'll get into that in another post :)

My Mother's Day weekend started out like I said saying goodbye to my oldest and Hubby, Saturday was kind of blah.  I wasn't feeling the cheer.  I was sitting here with the TV going but just in a funk.  My youngest son brought over to me the cookie sheet and said, " You promised we'd make cookies this weekend."  Honestly it was the last thing on my mind.  I've never been away from my son before for anything longer than a night and the upset from the bankruptcy was still weighing heavily on me.  What our future will hold kinda thinking.  But a promise is a promise!

I stood up and smiled to him and said you know what, let's do it!  I had my daughter grab the pre-made Pillsbury® Holiday Shape® Cookies from the fridge and my second oldest grabbed the knife and we were off.

I started sharing stories of each ones birth.  How when I first found out I was pregnant with Anthony {my oldest} Daddy was still sleeping and I woke him up with the news.  He was so excited that he jumped out of bed and proposed right there in the middle of our bedroom with tears streaming down his face.  I told them each ones labor pains, who gave me which stretch mark, what my cravings were with each one, just silly stuff like that.  Silly to me, but boy were these kids into it.  Before I knew it I had forgotten all about the bankruptcy and later realized hey we've been dirt poor before and if we have to we'll pull ourselves up again.

We sat at the table with our yummy cookies and milk and laughed about my stories.  I think it was the perfect distraction for all of us!  Funny how baking does that.  Even if you haven't got the time to bake "from scratch". ♥

Enter To Win:
  • A VIP coupon to purchase a package of Pillsbury Ready to Bake! Shape Cookies
  • Cookie Jar
  • Cookie Spatula
  • Oven Mitt

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Links:

Disclosure:  The VIP coupon, prize pack, information, and additional sample have been provided by Pillsbury through MyBlogSpark.

56 comments:

  1. I love chocolate chip cookies.

    slb3334@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HORTON111@AOL.COM

    PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fav cookie -- milk chocolate chunk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like chocolate chip cookies

    Thank you for hosting this giveaway

    Louis
    pumuckler {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oatmeal cookies are my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tell me your favorite Mother's Day tradition or favorite cookie!

    oatmeal frosted cookie

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite cookie is chocolate chip.

    seriousreader at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chocolate Chip Cookies, what can beat that!

    The Rafflecopter calls me 'Margot' since it is accessing my facebook where I am 'Margot C __' and is connected to this email:

    annazed10 [at] yahoo [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the peanut butter cookie with the hershey kiss on top

    yanktheese@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like Peanut Butter cookies.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chocolate Chip :)

    So sorry you had a rough day. Think of the Bankruptcy positives, that you are getting a fresh start, and the financial burden has been lifted!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite cookie is sugar cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love peanut butter cookies
    vmkids3 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like sugar cookies. lsenko83 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Favorite cookie is chocolate chip!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like chocolate chip the best. thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  17. gingerbread crystletellerday@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. My favorite cookie is chocolate chip.
    austma7@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. chocolate chip or sugar cookies are my fav

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love White Chocolate Macadamia cookies.

    I hope you are feeling better about the situation. I know it's hard to be upbeat when you are dealing with the stress.

    ReplyDelete
  21. My favourite Mother's Day tradition is spending extra quality time with my husband and kids and of course the big breakfast they make me haha. My favourite cookie is chocolate chip...My oldest son is addicted to Oatmeal. It's a cookie house!:p

    ReplyDelete
  22. My favorite cookies is a white chocolate chip macadamia nut!

    ReplyDelete
  23. My favorite cookie is either my peanut butter cookies(from the mouse cookies cookbook, they are so easy to make) or white chocolate macadamia nut. I have cookie dough chilling in my fridge right now!

    ReplyDelete
  24. My favorite cookie is sugar cookies with sprinkles.

    ReplyDelete
  25. my favorite cookie is chocolate chip.

    ReplyDelete
  26. chocolate chip

    kport207 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love peanut butter cookies

    Dancehottie1621 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Peanut Butter Hershey Kiss cookies are my fav :)

    ktgonyea at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love chocolate chip cookies:)

    brittanif at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. My favorite cookie is peanut butter

    ReplyDelete
  31. Our family gets together for a BBQ for Mother's Day so we can celebrate the most important thing-family love!

    ReplyDelete
  32. maple nut mverno@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love chocolate chip cookies!

    chestnutyouth(at)hotmail(dot)Com

    ReplyDelete
  34. My favorite cookie is the Pecan Sandie
    missdeb1 at earthlink dot net

    ReplyDelete
  35. Chocolate chip! =) (Miz Vickik)

    ReplyDelete
  36. We order in Chinese food on Mother's day

    cccols (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I created a tradition of having babies around mother's day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. My favorite cookie is chocolate chip

    caryn9802 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. favorite cookie is chocolate chip

    ReplyDelete
  40. Eggnog Snickerdoodles but I can only get them at Christmas.
    moosgoos99 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'm not a cookie segregationist... I love all cookies all ways all the time. Just ask my wife, I'm a real life Cookie Monster!
    -mike s.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Peanut butter cookies are my fave

    ReplyDelete
  43. Cookout and fishing and peanut butter is my fav
    schueler.jessica@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. no bake cookies
    amy16323(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  45. my favorite cookie is chocolate chip

    lowville04@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. The Easter Bonnet Cookie is great for Mother's
    Day too!

    theyyyguy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. No bakes cookies are our favorite.

    ReplyDelete

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥