I consider myself a pro when it comes to "Mommying". Well, with little kids at least.....Not looking forward to the teen years!After having 3 boys back to back, I'm pretty immune to the nasties. Thats just boys. It comes with the territory. How often I have been driving on my way somewhere and *poof* it's like a dirt bomb went off in the back. Or I look in the rearview mirror and see a finger going.....well yea. Gross!
I try to carry tissues or at least napkins in the car, but dry tissues.. sometimes just aren't enough. You ever see that woman take a tissue out of her purse, lick it and clean the kids face off....guilty!
Ok so thats one of the reasons I love Boogie Wipes!
Boogies Wipes are saline wipes that are hypoallergenic, alcohol free, with chamomile, aloe and vitamin E. They come in Fesh, Menthol, Grape and Unscented. Being a mom with four little ones I really wanted to review this!
I was sent a pack of unscented Boogie Wipes, and a variety of scented travel wipes. Perfect for school, purses and diaper bags. When I got the box I had all my little ones with me. They loved the individual wipes. Even the older boys! They stuck 'em in their pockets. All day long I heard "Mommy I needa Boogie Wipie." I don't think they'll ever going back to the old way of nose blowing! Which is fine by me. I loved that they're wet so if a dirt bomb goes off, I got it covered.
Between all the kids nose blowing adventures we went through a whole pack quick! When my oldest asked for one I had to tell him grab some TP we were out and I'd have to order more online....Thats when he said "Nah ah Mom there at Walgreens". And showed me his flyer. He was saving it because if collects 3 packs of wipes he can get "Boogs".(The cute lil' guy up top) So I promised next time were in town we'd stop at the Walgreens and pick some up... Only now all the kids want Boogs!
Also, this cold season my kids won't be crying about their poor little noses getting sore from all the rough tissues. These have Aloe in them so that will never happen!
With allergies and summer colds I know you all are in desperate need of some of these!! The very awesome and generous Boogie Moms has offered one of my readers 2 packs of wipes!
Rules Of The Giveaway:
MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit Boogie Wipes and become part of the Boogie Bunch!
Extra Entries:
- Follow this blog ~public~ (+2)
- Subscribe via Email (+4) *Remember to verify because I will check*
- Follow Me on Twitter (+2)
- Follow Boogie Wipes on Twitter (+2)
- Like Me On Facebook (+4)
- Like Boogie Wipes on Facebook (+4)
- Tweet (+2)
- Facebook Status (+2)
"RT @TheChickenista Enter the Boogie Wipes Giveaway http://bit.ly/9qNy7g @BoogieMom"
YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave you twitter link if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".
Thanks and Good Luck All!
***************Giveaway Ends 8/7/10***************
FTC Compliant: I received Boogie Wipes free of charge for reviewing purpose. I was not compensated in any way. These are my thoughts and feelings and were in no way influenced.




I'm a Boogie Bunch member!
ReplyDeletegsc418@yahoo
I'm a public follower
ReplyDeletegsc418@yahoo
I follow you on Twitter
ReplyDelete@gsc418
I follow Boogie Wipes on Twitter
ReplyDelete@gsc418
Entry 1: I'm a Chickenista FB fan!
ReplyDeleteGina Hayes
gsc418@yahoo
Entry 2: I'm a Chickenista FB fan!
ReplyDeleteGina Hayes
gsc418@yahoo
I'm a Boogie Wipes FB fan
ReplyDeleteGina Hayes
gsc418@yahoo
Hello!
ReplyDeleteI’m stopping by from Trendy Treehouse Bloghop! I’m a new follower! I need some of these - my kids HATE for me to blow their noses...maybe these would help!
Make sure and stop by - in August, I’m hosting giveaways just about every day!
Sam
Mom.Undecided.
New boogie bunch member here.
ReplyDeleteI'm a member of Boogie Bunch.
ReplyDeletefelecia@twinoaksfl.org
I like your FB page
ReplyDeleteI like your FB page, 2
ReplyDeleteI am a GFC follower.
ReplyDeleteI like boogie wipes on FB
ReplyDeleteI'm a member of the boogie bunch
ReplyDeletemintoad(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow your blog publicly.
ReplyDeletemintoad(at)hotmail(dot)com
subscribe via email entry 1
ReplyDeletemintoad(at)hotmail(dot)com
subscribe via email entry 2
ReplyDeletemintoad(at)hotmail(dot)com
follow you on twitter
ReplyDeletemintoad(at)hotmail(dot)com
i follow boogie wipes on twitter
ReplyDeletemintoad(at)hotmail(dot)com
i like you on fb
ReplyDeletemintoad(at)hotmail(dot)com
i like you on fb entry 2
ReplyDeletemintoad(at)hotmail(dot)com
I like boogie wipes on fb
ReplyDeletemintoad(at)hotmail(dot)com
I tweeted: http://twitter.com/mintoad/statuses/19116867533
ReplyDeletemintoad(at)hotmail(dot)com
I joined the Boogie Bunch!
ReplyDeletereynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
I follow you on GFC! (Ashley R)
ReplyDeletereynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
#1
I follow you on GFC! (Ashley R)
ReplyDeletereynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
#2
I follow you on twitter! (@reynoldsmom)
ReplyDeletereynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
#1
I follow you on twitter! (@reynoldsmom)
ReplyDeletereynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
#2
I follow Boogie Wipes on twitter! (@reynoldsmom)
ReplyDeletereynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
#1
I follow Boogie Wipes on twitter! (@reynoldsmom)
ReplyDeletereynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
#2
I "Like" you on FB! (Ashley Reynolds)
ReplyDeletereynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
#1
I "Like" you on FB! (Ashley Reynolds)
ReplyDeletereynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
#2
I "Like" you on FB! (Ashley Reynolds)
ReplyDeletereynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
#3
I "Like" you on FB! (Ashley Reynolds)
ReplyDeletereynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
#4
I "Like" Boogie Wipes on FB! (Ashley Reynolds)
ReplyDeletereynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
#1
I "Like" Boogie Wipes on FB! (Ashley Reynolds)
ReplyDeletereynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
#2
I "Like" Boogie Wipes on FB! (Ashley Reynolds)
ReplyDeletereynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
#3
I "Like" Boogie Wipes on FB! (Ashley Reynolds)
ReplyDeletereynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
#4
Tweeted! http://twitter.com/reynoldsmom/status/19889361745
ReplyDeletereynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
#1
Tweeted! http://twitter.com/reynoldsmom/status/19889361745
ReplyDeletereynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
#2