03 August 2010
Neutrogena UltraSheer Liquid Review
I'm a desert rat. Born and bred in sunny AZ. Where there's more types of cacti than shade trees. Where going for the mail down your driveway is literally a hop, skip and a jump, because it's so hot!
Beings that in AZ we have a lot of outdoor activities you really need to protect yourself. Even driving down the street in your car you should put on some sunscreen.
Tidal Labs has allowed me to review Neutrogena's Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunblock SPF 70. Right off the bat, I love that I can toss it in my purse and go. Because its important to keep coverage as long as your outdoors. I have a medium to light toned skin, so I don't burn real easy. But, I do get those rosey cheeks from being out in the sun too long that can last for days. Which is not cute after age 9.
What I'm really impressed with was how it looks while wearing makeup. This is a sunblock I could really use daily. Which is important because too much sun can make you looked aged and leathery. I really don't want that. Its a little oily at first but rubs in nicely. Its not a thick lotion but it does last a while on. I usually reapply sunscreen half way through an outing, just to be safe. After sweating or water contact as directed.
Overall I am pleased with Neutrogena's Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunblock. From its applicator tip to the scent to the overall protection.
Click for your $2 off!
Would you like to review products, too? Then go to http://giantwavepool.com!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received the product mentioned above for free for review purposes from Tidal Labs. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥