Product Info: SAM-e is a naturally occurring compound that is found in all living things. It’s distributed throughout the human body and it contributes to maintaining mood levels.
SAM-e levels tend to decline as people get older and certain groups of people, including those with low mood, tend to have lower levels of SAM-e in their bodies.
When the body doesn’t make enough SAM-e on its own, taking a SAM-e supplement can support many important functions. SAM-e is best known for restoring a healthy mood by promoting a balance of brain cell functions.SAM-e helps other molecules in the brain do their jobs making you feel like your normal self. When SAM-e levels run low, those other molecules can’t do their jobs as effectively, and you can feel out of sorts from a mood standpoint. Since SAM-e is best absorbed in the intestines instead of the stomach, look for pills that are enterically coated to ensure intestinal absorption.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
My Review:
I take one every morning and have been for the last couple of weeks or so. Right off the bat I noticed a huge change in my mood. It was a almost immediate effect. Small at first, but by last week I felt more at ease. I wasn't at all easily irritated. The whole road rage "thang" was gone. I'm more mellow. My patience is back. With 4 very
I was initially excited to review this for the whole anxiety issue I have, which is said to be brought on by stress, among other issues. Stress and lack of sleep being the 2 biggest factors. I know being more mellow and and less agitated helps. Which in turn helps to sleep. Now, I would never say that this could take the place of the scripts you may be prescribed for panic/anxiety disorder. For myself, its good. I'm prescription free. Ive learned alternative actions that have helped me deal. Meditation, breathing, etc. So for me, this is a welcome addition to my regimen.
My only, I guess, concern, would be I feel more hungry. Not sure if that's just me or the pill. LOL
Wanna try it for yourself?! Mom Central is giving one lucky reader a 3 month supply, a reuseable water bottle and a journal! Woo Hoo! This is going to be a quick giveaway only 6 days to enter so get in as many entries as you can!
Rules Of The Giveaway:
MANDATORY ENTRY: Subscribe via Email *Remember to verify because I will check*
Extra Entries:
- Follow this blog ~public~ (+2)
- Follow Me on Twitter (+2)
- Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs (Button under my signature)(+4)
- Grab my Button (+4)
- Like Me On Facebook (+2)
- Tweet (+3)
- Facebook Status (+3)
Copy and Paste "RT @TheChickenista Win NatureMade SAM-e http://tinyurl.com/freeSAM-e ENDS 8/9/10 #giveaway #contest"
YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave you twitter link if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".
Thanks and Good Luck All!
***************Giveaway Ends 8/**17**/10***************
UPDATED: CONTEST WILL END ON AUGUST 17!!
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Nature Made and received products necessary to facilitate my candid review.
************CLOSED***********
gfc follower
ReplyDeletefelecia@twinoaksfl.org
gfc follower
ReplyDeletefelecia@twinoaksfl.org
Im an email suscriber
ReplyDeleteadaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
Follow this blog with GFC
ReplyDeleteadalia
adaliadelcompat at gmail dot com 1
Follow this blog with GFC
ReplyDeleteadalia
adaliadelcompat at gmail dot com 2
Follow you on Twitter
ReplyDelete@adalia080
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com 1
Follow you on Twitter
ReplyDelete@adalia080
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com 2
Voted for u on Top Mommy Blogs
ReplyDeleteadaliadelcompar at gmail dot com 1
Voted for u on Top Mommy Blogs
ReplyDeleteadaliadelcompar at gmail dot com 2
Voted for u on Top Mommy Blogs
ReplyDeleteadaliadelcompar at gmail dot com 3
Voted for u on Top Mommy Blogs
ReplyDeleteadaliadelcompar at gmail dot com4
like u on fb
ReplyDeleteadalia montalvo
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com1
like u on fb
ReplyDeleteadalia montalvo
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com 2
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/adalia080/status/20666182577
@adalia080
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com 1
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/adalia080/status/20666182577
@adalia080
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com 2
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/adalia080/status/20666182577
@adalia080
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com 3
FB status
ReplyDeleteadalia montalvo
http://www.facebook.com/didenita
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com 1
FB status
ReplyDeleteadalia montalvo
http://www.facebook.com/didenita
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com 2
FB status
ReplyDeleteadalia montalvo
http://www.facebook.com/didenita
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com 3
grabbed your button http://experiencias-adalia.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteadaliadelcompar at gmail dot com 1
grabbed your button http://experiencias-adalia.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteadaliadelcompar at gmail dot com 2
grabbed your button http://experiencias-adalia.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteadaliadelcompar at gmail dot com 3
grabbed your button http://experiencias-adalia.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteadaliadelcompar at gmail dot com 4
I worship - uh, I mean follow you on Twitter
ReplyDeleteI did the Facebook thing about 25 years ago ;)
ReplyDeleteTweeted! *kiss your face*
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber-your blog is darling :)
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
# 1 follow blog as jelaws5
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
# 2 follow blogas jelaws5
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.om
# 1 like u on fb-julie S Laws
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
# 2 like u on fb-julie S Laws
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
I'm and email suscriber
ReplyDeleteadaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
Follow you publicly with Google Friends Connect
ReplyDeleteAdalia
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
1
Follow you publicly with Google Friends Connect
ReplyDeleteAdalia
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
2
Follow you on Twitter
ReplyDelete@adalia080
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
1
Follow you on Twitter
ReplyDelete@adalia080
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
2
I voted for you on top mommy blogs
ReplyDeleteadaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
1
I voted for you on top mommy blogs
ReplyDeleteadaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
2
I voted for you on top mommy blogs
ReplyDeleteadaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
3
I voted for you on top mommy blogs
ReplyDeleteadaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
4
facebook fan
ReplyDeleteadalia montalvo
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
1
facebook fan
ReplyDeleteadalia montalvo
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
2
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/adalia080/status/21438367705
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
1
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/adalia080/status/21438367705
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
2
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/adalia080/status/21438367705
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
3
I shared on fB
ReplyDeleteadalia montalvo
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
1
I shared on fB
ReplyDeleteadalia montalvo
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
2
I shared on fB
ReplyDeleteadalia montalvo
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
3
I have your Button
ReplyDeletehttp://experiencias-adalia.blogspot.com/
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
1
I have your Button
ReplyDeletehttp://experiencias-adalia.blogspot.com/
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
2
I have your Button
ReplyDeletehttp://experiencias-adalia.blogspot.com/
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
3
I have your Button
ReplyDeletehttp://experiencias-adalia.blogspot.com/
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
4