16 August 2010

Safeways 2Ways2Earn Prize Pack Giveaway!

 Thermos FUNtainer
2ways2save
It's time to head back to school and start shopping for your favorite brands and Box Tops!  Loading up on these are pretty easy especially if you send out lunches with your kids.  Safeway is making it easier to spot in the stores too!  With the yellow school bus tags, finding the right product is even simpler!  It's Safeways Box Tops for Education and the “10% Goes Back to Schools” program.

10percent goes back to schools

Now thru September 14th Safeway is putting these tags on over 2000 of your favorite products!   When you buy these items Safeway will give your local school (you choose) 10%.  Right now we need so much funding for a lot of our schools.  With cut backs lack of funding, everything helps!  


Here’s how it works:


  • Check your receipt from August 11 – September 14. The total will be updated each time you shop.
  • Beginning on September 18, a redemption code will be printed at the bottom of your receipt.
  • Visit backtoschools.escrip.com before October 13 to choose your favorite participating local school, then simply enter your redemption code to make your donation.
To find out more and to enter Safeways Sweepstakes go to http://www.2ways2earn.com/sweepstakes.  You could win 1000 Box Tops for your school!

Through MyBlogSpark, I was given the opportunity to take a trip down to my local store on them, and see for myself just how easy it is.There are even some new participants in the program.  Like Progresso Soup, Totino’s Pizza, Betty Crocker Cake Mixes and Gold Medal Flour.  As soon as I walked in there was a display of products for Safeways Box Tops for Education and the “10% Goes Back to Schools” program.  That made it easier.  I did most my shopping at that display. But I cruised thru the isles and found there were plenty more to chose from.  I knew I had to bring home Ritz PB crackers and GoGurt.  Thankfully part of the program!


In addition to the Safeway GC I received a certificate for 50 bonus box tops!  The kids school will love this!


Wanna win what I got??


Rules Of The Giveaway:


MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit 2Ways2Earn and tell me your favorite product

Extra Entries:
  • Follow this blog ~public~ (+2)
  • Subscribe via Email (+4) *Remember to verify because I will check*
  • Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs (Button under my signature)(+4) 
  • Follow Me on Twitter (+2)
  • Follow BTFE on Twitter (+2)
  • Like Me On Facebook (+4)
  • Like BTFE on Facebook and tell them I sent you! (+4)
  • Subscribe to my Networked Blogs (+4)
  • Tweet (+2)
  • Facebook Status (+2)
Copy and Paste:

"RT PLZ @TheChickenista @BTFE Enter 2win Bonus Box Tops and Safeway GC 4ur school http://tinyurl.com/FreeBTFE #contest #giveaway #myblogspark"


 YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave you twitter link if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".

Thanks and Good Luck All!
***************Giveaway Ends 9/06/10***************
CLOSED & THANK YOU!
FTC Compliant: I received A Safeway gift card, Bonus Box Tops certificate, information and giveaway  from Safeway and General Mills through MyBlogSpark..  I was not compensated in any way.  These are my thoughts and feelings and were in no way influenced.

106 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm glad you're here. Thanks for coming along for the ride. The Tuesday Train button can be found on my sidebar or in today's post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our family goes through nature valley bars so quick! glad to see they are on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I publically follow !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I publically follow 2!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Follow you on Twitter (Stephanie Dc)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow BTFE on twitter too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Follow you on Twitter (Stephanie Dc)
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  8. follow BTFE on twitter too!

    #2~!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am your Facebook Fan! (Stephanie Dc)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am your Facebook Fan! (Stephanie Dc)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am your Facebook Fan! (Stephanie Dc)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am your Facebook Fan! (Stephanie Dc)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am Box Tops for Education FB Fan too! (Stephanie Dc)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am Box Tops for Education FB Fan too! (Stephanie Dc)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am Box Tops for Education FB Fan too! (Stephanie Dc)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am Box Tops for Education FB Fan too! (Stephanie Dc)

    ReplyDelete
  17. http://twitter.com/DCMe20009/status/21410917104

    tweet tweet !

    ReplyDelete
  18. http://twitter.com/DCMe20009/status/21410917104

    tweet tweet!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My favorite product is the totino's pizza rolls.

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. gfc follower Ms.Smith

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. gfc follower Ms.Smith

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. email subscriber

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. email subscriber

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. email subscriber

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. email subscriber

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. voted on top mommy blogs for your blog

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. voted on top mommy blogs for your blog

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. voted on top mommy blogs for your blog

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. voted on top mommy blogs for your blog

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. following you on twitter @atlmuzikfanzinc

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. following you on twitter @atlmuzikfanzinc

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. following BTFE on twitter @atlmuzikfanzinc

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. following BTFE on twitter @atlmuzikfanzinc

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. already liked you on FB---Sable S

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. already liked you on FB---Sable S

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. already liked you on FB---Sable S

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. already liked you on FB---Sable S

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. already liked BTFE on FB---Sable S & posted on their wall

    http://www.facebook.com/BoxTopsForEducation?v=wall&story_fbid=421474962842&ref=mf

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. already liked BTFE on FB---Sable S & posted on their wall

    http://www.facebook.com/BoxTopsForEducation?v=wall&story_fbid=421474962842&ref=mf

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. already liked BTFE on FB---Sable S & posted on their wall

    http://www.facebook.com/BoxTopsForEducation?v=wall&story_fbid=421474962842&ref=mf

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. already liked BTFE on FB---Sable S & posted on their wall

    http://www.facebook.com/BoxTopsForEducation?v=wall&story_fbid=421474962842&ref=mf

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. tweeted about giveaway

    http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/21469296233

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. tweeted about giveaway

    http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/21469296233

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. posted on FB status

    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=74201768&v=wall&story_fbid=148976591794711

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. posted on FB status

    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=74201768&v=wall&story_fbid=148976591794711

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. networked blogs follower Sable

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. networked blogs follower Sable

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. networked blogs follower Sable

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. networked blogs follower Sable

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. my kids love the goyogurt and gushers
    tcogbill at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. i follow box tops on twitter 1
    katychick123
    tcogbill at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. i follow box tops on twitter 2
    katychick123
    tcogbill at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. i like you on fb 1
    tess c
    tcogbill at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. i like you on fb 2
    tess c
    tcogbill at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. i like you on fb 3
    tess c
    tcogbill at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. i like you on fb 4
    tess c
    tcogbill at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. We love Cheerios and Nut Clusters!
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I follow you on GFC! (Ashley R)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  59. I follow you on GFC! (Ashley R)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  60. Voted on Top Mommy Blogs!
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  61. Voted on Top Mommy Blogs!
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  62. Voted on Top Mommy Blogs!
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  63. Voted on Top Mommy Blogs!
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  64. I follow you on twitter! (@reynoldsmom)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  65. I follow you on twitter! (@reynoldsmom)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  66. I follow BTFE on twitter! (@reynoldsmom)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  67. I follow BTFE on twitter! (@reynoldsmom)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  68. I "Like" you on FB! (Ashley Reynolds)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  69. I "Like" you on FB! (Ashley Reynolds)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  70. I "Like" you on FB! (Ashley Reynolds)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  71. I "Like" you on FB! (Ashley Reynolds)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  72. I "Like" BTFE on FB and I told them you sent me! (Ashley Reynolds)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  73. I "Like" BTFE on FB and I told them you sent me! (Ashley Reynolds)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  74. I "Like" BTFE on FB and I told them you sent me! (Ashley Reynolds)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  75. I "Like" BTFE on FB and I told them you sent me! (Ashley Reynolds)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  76. Follow you on Networked blogs!
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  77. Follow you on Networked blogs!
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  78. Follow you on Networked blogs!
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  79. Follow you on Networked blogs!
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  80. My favorite product is GoGurt
    CalifKitties (AT) aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I follow you on GFC - Krissie #1
    CalifKitties {at} AOL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  82. I follow you on GFC - Krissie #2
    CalifKitties {at} AOL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  83. I voted on Top Mommy Blogs #1
    CalifKitties (AT) aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I voted on Top Mommy Blogs #2
    CalifKitties (AT) aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I voted on Top Mommy Blogs #3
    CalifKitties (AT) aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I voted on Top Mommy Blogs #4
    CalifKitties (AT) aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I follow you on Twitter (Pudyqat) #2
    CalifKitties {at} AOL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  88. I like you on Facebook - Kristine Peacock #1
    CalifKitties {at} AOL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  89. I like you on Facebook - Kristine Peacock #3
    CalifKitties {at} AOL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  90. I like you on Facebook - Kristine Peacock #4
    CalifKitties {at} AOL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  91. I like BTFE on Facebook as Kristine Peacock and I told them you sent me!
    CalifKitties (AT) aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I like BTFE on Facebook as Kristine Peacock and I told them you sent me! #2
    CalifKitties (AT) aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I like BTFE on Facebook as Kristine Peacock and I told them you sent me! #3
    CalifKitties (AT) aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I like BTFE on Facebook as Kristine Peacock and I told them you sent me! #4
    CalifKitties (AT) aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I like you on Networked Blogs - Kristine Peacock
    CalifKitties {at} AOL.COM
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  96. I like you on Networked Blogs - Kristine Peacock
    CalifKitties {at} AOL.COM
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  97. I like you on Networked Blogs - Kristine Peacock
    CalifKitties {at} AOL.COM
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  98. I like you on Networked Blogs - Kristine Peacock
    CalifKitties {at} AOL.COM
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  99. We like honey nut cheerios
    msboatgal at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. voted for you 2
    msboatgal at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  102. voted for you 3
    msboatgal at aol.com

    ReplyDelete