14 August 2010

Flowerz In Her Hair Review and Giveaway




After having 3 boys back to back I was really looking forward to my little girl.  The cute dresses, doing her hair...everything I couldn't do with my sons.  When I was told I was having a girl...OH MAN DID I GO OVERBOARD!!!  I bought everything pink and purple I could find!


The day I brought her home I stopped at my moms to show off my beautiful new baby girl.  I thought my mom was going to be elated with the cute outfit I had done her up in.  She already had hair so I had put one of those stretchy headbands on her.......Oh did I get yelled at!  When my mom slid down the headband I saw why she was so angry....The headband had put a dent in her head!  Needless to say I tossed that real fast!

When I saw the Flowerz In Her Hair Headband, I really loved it!  




It's a soft nylon stretch headband.  Very comfortable for her.  I really wish I had found these when she was younger.  They are just so sweet!  And they come in 15 colors!....So is it too plain for fancier gatherings and outings like church, weddings or holidays??  Well that's because you don't have a clippie in it yet!  Flowerz In Her Hair has too many to name.  Each beautifully handmade.  And custom to your order.  With multiple colors, sizes and fabrics the possibilities are endless!!







I took Catie over in her "Princess" Dress(Halloween costume) to my moms house with her hair done so cute with the headband and pink bow clippie.  My niece who is 13 loved it so much she asked to borrow it!  (Minus the bow) So these aren't just newborn, toddler aged, all girls love them at any age!

I must say also the craftsmanship of the bows is fabulous.  I have no doubt these are sturdy and will last my daughter.  The headband on the other hand has me a bit concerned.  Only because she is 4 and likes to do for herself a lot.  Since they are nylon, special washing is a must.  And you know how you can rip pantyhose easy or snag them.  So these are concerns, no problems as of yet.  Even if they did, honestly at 5 for just over $15 I'd pick this route over the alternatives.

Would you like a beautiful accessory for your daughter or little girl in your life??  Well, Flowerz In Her Hair is offering something very special to one of my readers!! 

Rules Of The Giveaway:


MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit Flowerz In Her Hair and tell me your favorite item!

Extra Entries:
  • Follow this blog ~public~ (+2)
  • Subscribe via Email (+4) *Remember to verify because I will check*
  • Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs (Button under my signature)(+4) 
  • Follow Me on Twitter (+2)
  • Follow Flowerz In Her Hair on Twitter (+2)
  • Like Me On Facebook (+4)
  • Like Flowerz In Her Hair on Facebook and tell them I sent you! (+4)
  • Subscribe to my Networked Blogs (+4)
  • Tweet (+2)
  • Facebook Status (+2)
Copy and Paste:

"RT PLZ @TheChickenista 
@amysflowerz Enter to win beautiful hair accessories! http://tinyurl.com/flowerzinherhair #contest #giveaway"


 YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave you twitter link if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".

Thanks and Good Luck All!
***************Giveaway Ends 9/04/10***************
CLOSED & THANK YOU!
FTC Compliant: I received FlowerzInHerHair Headband and clippies  free of charge for reviewing purpose.  I was not compensated in any way.  These are my thoughts and feelings and were in no way influenced.

128 comments:

  1. I like the cute as a button flowers

    cheryl_429@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the funky flowers they are so cute!

    mommaof3lilones@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. like u on facebook

    mommaof3lilones@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Beanies.

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. email subscriber

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted for you.

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. I voted for you.

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the funky flowers...i ordered and they are great!
    15lcall@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the funky flower "S" thanks!

    jakellcth @msn.com

    www.smileadaygiveaways.blogspot.com

    READY FOR BABY blogging event AUG 23-28th for 40+ reviews and giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Follow this blog ~publicly

    jakellcth @msn.com

    www.smileadaygiveaways.blogspot.com

    READY FOR BABY blogging event AUG 23-28th for 40+ reviews and giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Follow this blog #2 entry

    jakellcth @msn.com

    www.smileadaygiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Follow Me on Twitter (cthmommy)

    jakellcth @msn.com

    www.smileadaygiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Following YOU on Twitter (cthmommy)entry #2



    jakellcth @msn.com

    www.smileadaygiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I Follow Flowerz In Her Hair on Twitter (cthmommy)

    jakellcth @msn.com

    www.smileadaygiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I Follow Flowerz In Her Hair on Twitter (cthmommy)
    Entry #2

    jakellcth @msn.com

    www.smileadaygiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. "Like" On Facebook *(Smile a day)

    jakellcth @msn.com

    www.smileadaygiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. "Like" On Facebook *(Smile a day)

    jakellcth @msn.com

    www.smileadaygiveaways.blogspot.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  18. "Like" On Facebook *(Smile a day)

    jakellcth @msn.com

    www.smileadaygiveaways.blogspot.com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  19. "Like" On Facebook *(Smile a day)

    jakellcth @msn.com

    www.smileadaygiveaways.blogspot.com
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  20. "Like" flowerz in her hair on FB and told them you sent me :)

    (smile a day)
    jakellcth @msn.com

    www.smileadaygiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. "Like" flowerz in her hair on FB and told them you sent me :)

    (smile a day)
    jakellcth @msn.com

    www.smileadaygiveaways.blogspot.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  22. #"Like" flowerz in her hair on FB and told them you sent me :)

    (smile a day)
    jakellcth @msn.com

    www.smileadaygiveaways.blogspot.com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  23. "Like" flowerz in her hair on FB and told them you sent me :)

    (smile a day)
    jakellcth @msn.com

    www.smileadaygiveaways.blogspot.com
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  24. Tweeted (cthmommy)
    http://twitter.com/cthmommy/status/21605033498

    jakellcth @msn.com

    www.smileadaygiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Tweeted (cthmommy)
    http://twitter.com/cthmommy/status/21605033498

    jakellcth @msn.com

    www.smileadaygiveaways.blogspot.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the headbands, with 5 girls in the house I could always use those.
    http://mom2fourandmore.blogspot.com/
    valcagney@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like both of your pages on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/This-n-That-Boutique/147020675327058

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am following both on twitter
    http://twitter.com/T_N_TBoutique

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the Funky Flowers collection! My fave is item dd in the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am a public follower of your blog

    ReplyDelete
  31. I follow you on twitter under the user name @contest_Andra

    ReplyDelete
  32. I follow you on twitter under the user name @contest_Andra

    ReplyDelete
  33. I follow Flowerz in her hair on twitter under the user name @Contest_Andra

    ReplyDelete
  34. I follow Flowerz in her hair on twitter under the user name @Contest_Andra

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like Flowerz in her hair on facebook & I commented saying you sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like Flowerz in her hair on facebook & I commented saying you sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I like Flowerz in her hair on facebook & I commented saying you sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I like Flowerz in her hair on facebook & I commented saying you sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I tweeted about this giveaway! The URL is:
    http://twitter.com/Contest_Andra/status/22113655663

    ReplyDelete
  40. I tweeted about this giveaway! The URL is:
    http://twitter.com/Contest_Andra/status/22113655663

    ReplyDelete
  41. I shared about this giveaway on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Daily tweet! I tweeted about this giveaway today!

    The URL is:

    http://twitter.com/Contest_Andra/status/22208483193

    ReplyDelete
  43. i love the hot pink and green sparkle funky flower!

    ReplyDelete
  44. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  45. following on twitter @jameeklement

    ReplyDelete
  46. following on twitter @jameeklement

    ReplyDelete
  47. following flowerz in her hair on twitter @jameeklement

    ReplyDelete
  48. following flowerz in her hair on twitter @jameeklement

    ReplyDelete
  49. tweet tweet!
    http://twitter.com/jameeklement/status/22221764090

    ReplyDelete
  50. tweet tweet!
    http://twitter.com/jameeklement/status/22221764090

    ReplyDelete
  51. I like the Brooklyn Bow
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Follow you publicly with Google Friends Connect
    Adalia
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  53. Follow you publicly with Google Friends Connect
    Adalia
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  54. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail do com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  55. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail do com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  56. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail do com
    3

    ReplyDelete
  57. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail do com
    4

    ReplyDelete
  58. Follow you on Twitter
    @adalia080
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  59. Follow you on Twitter
    @adalia080
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  60. Follow Flowerz In Her Hair on Twitter
    @adalia080
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  61. Follow Flowerz In Her Hair on Twitter
    @adalia080
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  62. Like you on facebook
    adalia montalvo
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  63. Like you on facebook
    adalia montalvo
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  64. Like you on facebook
    adalia montalvo
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    3

    ReplyDelete
  65. Like you on facebook
    adalia montalvo
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    4

    ReplyDelete
  66. Like Flowerz In Her Hair on Facebook and commented
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  67. Like Flowerz In Her Hair on Facebook and commented
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  68. Like Flowerz In Her Hair on Facebook and commented
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    3

    ReplyDelete
  69. Like Flowerz In Her Hair on Facebook and commented
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    4

    ReplyDelete
  70. Follow you on Networked Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  71. Follow you on Networked Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  72. Follow you on Networked Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    3

    ReplyDelete
  73. Follow you on Networked Blogs
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    4

    ReplyDelete
  74. http://twitter.com/adalia080/status/22273597251
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  75. http://twitter.com/adalia080/status/22273597251
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  76. http://www.facebook.com/didenita?v=wall&story_fbid=147301725301498&ref=mf
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  77. http://www.facebook.com/didenita?v=wall&story_fbid=147301725301498&ref=mf
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  78. I woudl pick the beanie hat with a cute flower
    stacey_hicks1 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  79. I follow this blog publicly #1
    stacey_hicks1 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  80. I follow this blog publicly #2
    stacey_hicks1 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  81. #1 I subscribe to your blog via email
    stacey_hicks1 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  82. #2 I subscribe to your blog via email
    stacey_hicks1 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  83. #3 I subscribe to your blog via email
    stacey_hicks1 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  84. #4 I subscribe to your blog via email
    stacey_hicks1 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  85. #1 voted for you on top mommy blogs
    stacey_hicks1 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  86. #2 I voted for you on top mommy blogs
    stacey_hicks1 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  87. #3 I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs
    stacey_hicks1 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  88. #4 I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs
    stacey_hicks1 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  89. I like the school bows :)

    Ana
    floridafrugalfamily(at) YahooDOT com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I like the funky flowers. So cute.

    d.hassman at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. Follow on GFC

    d.hassman at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. Follow on GFC

    d.hassman at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. Daily tweet URL:

    http://twitter.com/Andras_Arena/status/22827512744

    ReplyDelete
  94. I like the Christmas "Ho Ho Ho" bow!
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I follow you on GFC! (Ashley R)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  96. I follow you on GFC! (Ashley R)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  97. Voted on TMB!
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  98. Voted on TMB!
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  99. Voted on TMB!
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  100. Voted on TMB!
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  101. I follow you on twitter! (@reynoldsmom)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  102. I follow you on twitter! (@reynoldsmom)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  103. I follow Flowerz in Her Hair on twitter! (@reynoldsmom)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  104. I follow Flowerz in Her Hair on twitter! (@reynoldsmom)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  105. I "Like" you on FB! (Ashley Reynolds)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  106. I "Like" you on FB! (Ashley Reynolds)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  107. I "Like" you on FB! (Ashley Reynolds)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  108. I "Like" you on FB! (Ashley Reynolds)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  109. Follow you on Networked blogs! (Ashley Reynolds)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  110. Follow you on Networked blogs! (Ashley Reynolds)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  111. Follow you on Networked blogs! (Ashley Reynolds)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  112. Follow you on Networked blogs! (Ashley Reynolds)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  113. Tweeted:

    http://twitter.com/Andras_Arena/status/23168311573

    ReplyDelete