12 August 2010

Waterpik Medallion Easy Select Showerhead Review


Key features:

Spray Modes:


I received:
My Review:

It installed literally in maybe 3 minutes.  Nothing to it.  Easy.  Which is great since I'm no plumber.  Having a 5ft hose is awesome!  How I hated cleaning my shower before this.  If for no other reason,  it saves me so much time.  Take down the head, aim and fire!  Cleaning is a breeze!  Oh and to pick up the mop bucket in and out of the tub to fill it up???  Forget it, this is a super long hose!  I love multi-"yay!" products!

So how does it feel right!  Because we can see how beautiful it is.  Well, switching from sprays was tricky at first...and messy. LOL.  But I've gotten the hang of it now and I can zip thru the settings.  My favorite setting is the circular massage.  I could stay in there forever.  Ahhh.  Hubby, who really could careless about fancy schmancy loves it! I don't think we'd ever give this up. The entire family is now a shower lover!

FTC Compliant: I received Waterpik Medallion Easy Select Showerhead  free of charge for reviewing purpose from MomSelect.  I was not compensated in any way.  These are my thoughts and feelings and were in no way influenced.
4MQHVNJZBW3S

2 comments:

  1. BROKE AFTER ABOUT A YEAR, WATER SHOOTS OUT OF BRACKET FOR HANDLE. VERY DISAPPOINTED. THEY NEED TO STAND BEHIND THIS PRODUCT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really! How awful! I love mine, Still use it everyday no problems here. It's been moved 3 times since I wrote this and so far it works like the day I got it. It even made it through a 12 person household for about 5 months! with 9 kids lol. I hope someone from Waterpik steps and does right for you, because no matter how great a product can be there's always gonna be some that get over looked in QC, they NEED to stand behind this! Replace or refund plain and simple.

    ReplyDelete

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥