I absolutely love the Barbie movies and was all too excited to review this one! Thanks to Mom Select I did!
My little girl sat and just starred at this movie. This was her first Barbie movie...and now I need to buy her the doll and dog, she's in love with it!
I really don't want to give too much info out in case you want to watch this one with your daughter too! It's starts out Barbie is on her way to Paris to be with her Aunt after what she thinks is a break up with Ken.. {{it's not, they're fine and will livehappily ever after for ever!}} Once there she finds out her Aunt is losing her
boutique. So of course, Barbie comes up with a brilliant idea to save it.
With the help of some friends and a little magic!
it's filled with friendship, love, fun, fashion and sparkle! Every girls favorite things! It's no wonder we all get a little mesmerized. The graphics are awesome and the storyline is good enough to keep even the older girls tuned in.
We had a little girls night for this showing. Four girls two moms and a bucket of popcorn. We enjoyed ourselves so much!
I definitely recommend this movie for any little girl. It keeps true to the beauty and innocence that has made Barbie famous.
FTC Disclaimer: Thanks to Mom Select I received this DVD free for reviewing purposes. I was not compensated. The link to Amazon site has my affiliate code embedded in it. I am compensated if you chose to use my link to purchase.

No comments:
Post a Comment
________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥